Thread: My type?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My type?

Hey, would anyone please help typing me? I am not sure what exactly should I write about myself and I'd probably end up wirtting some irrelevant too long essay about my life, so could ask me some questions, that you know help with typing? I am adding the picture of my face, I think it could be a trail

7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/so

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are pretty and look intuitive and ethical to me but that's just off of the one pic. I could see your IEE self-typing for sure. I may or may not come back with questions, haha.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

eh, just one pic ...?! I can only venture an F

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*straightens tie*

Why hello there..

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of music do you listen to?

How self-disciplined are you? What are your goals in life for right now?

What kind of people do you get along with?

What do you do for fun in your free time?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    You are pretty and look intuitive and ethical to me but that's just off of the one pic. I could see your IEE self-typing for sure. I may or may not come back with questions, haha.
    Pyramids in her eyes too! Didn't see a distinct moon. heh My eyes and hair are similar color and we both have the "Marilyn mark" or at least it looks like she has one (in the same general area, mine is further left) but her image feels more extroverted. She likes some of the same music as me, from what I remember and writes poetry. I have a pretty good memory these days.

Hello again @DollPart

I am thinking Enneagram 4

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Restricted user
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its hard to type someone off 1 picture of their face. if you posted a striptease video then typing you would be easier.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@DollPart lovely silky eyes...
    Tell us more about yourself please.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you @Ollyx2OxenFreeI probably should've known one picture is not enough, however I asked for questions because I think even though typing based on facial features might be a good starting point and might provide a better picture of the person, I don't believe it's 100% accurate. So I added the picture more as a starting point for typing.
    @AylenYou have surprisingly good memory wow , yes I do have the Marilyn mark , thank you for welcoming me I wasn't very active after I joined, but I want to start to post more often. I am sure I have a 4 in my tritype, but both 7 and 4 are very strong and since I know enneagram (2 years!) I can't decide which one is my true core type.
    @Elina and @William thank you for your questions, I'll try to answer as honestly as I can.

What kind of music do you listen to? - I prefer heavier styles of music, I started to listen to pop/punk groups when I was at middle school (Avril Lavigne, Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day...) then at highschool I got myself into grunge music (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Mudhoney, Hole...) and also classic rock (Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles) I also started to like nu metal like Linkin Park, Slipknot or Marilyn Manson and now when I am in my 20's I still do like all of these genres and artists but I listen to much more underground punk-rock and folk metal (Eluveitie), melodic death metal (Children of Bodom), gothic and power metal (Sentenced) and I even like some jazz and blues, I listen to it from time to time when I want to listen to something totally different than usual.

How self-disciplined are you? What are your goals in life for right now? - Honestly my self discipline is like a paranormal activity (some people believe it exists, but no one can really prove it) , it's my no. 1 life problem - no self discipline. The paradox is I dream big (and dig low) so my future life goals would be more or less a great background for the next american blockbuster, probably starring Megan Fox to make a fantasy more fantastic.... but right now I work really hard to make myself more down to earth and stand my both feet on the ground, so I applied for a job in a radio as a radio announcer and I am gonna learn the basics of public speaking. I can't imagine myself doing something else honestly, I need to do something for people that would also give me my own space for self expression, this is just the right thing. I also study medial communication, which I think dericts me the right way for my future career... My original dream was to be an artist actually, I love any kinds of art especially theatres, movies and music, but being good enough for that is just harder than it seems I kind of gave up on this one...

What kind of people do you get along with? - Open Minded, free spirited, kind of hippie people, that don't take life too seriously and know how to have fun are exactly the people I get along with the best. In fact my circle of people is very small, because I am looking for very specific kind of friends, most of my friends are actually kids from art schools, very creative and original folks. Then I also care about staying in a circle where people listen to music I do, being a part of for example a punk-rock groups just gives me the feeling of belonging I need. But in general I get along with everyone, even though someone's getting on my nerves I just try to respect the person and talk to him normally like with everyone else, I am probably sometimes too nice at people, I just don't have the balls to say that "fuck you" even when I am really mad.

What do you do for fun in your free time? - I like to hang out with my friends, going to pubs, drinking some beer, listening to music, watching movies, I am a tv series junkie, writing some poetry, stories, singing, sometimes playing the guitar, going to galleries, theaters, cinemas, concerts of my favorite groups in clubs...

What do you hate to do? - any kind of administrative work, anything too detailed and too long, any kind of stereotyping work, cleaning, anything that works with too specific dates, numbers, names... I just forget about these things all the times, plus for some reason I just can't logically understand them.
    Why did you get a nosering? - I guess because I thought it's gonna make me look more badass lol ... but it fell out anyway, I was too lazy to go back to the studio and now I don't even know if I want it back or not, but I want some more tattoos... It's actually like saying that I am kind of different than other people.
    What do you think about American politics? - It's a politic of expansion, a politic of profit, a politic of surviving and a politic of natural selection.. The american politics these days is more indecisive and contradictory, ideologically shaken up by the great economic crisis as a well as the fact that the power of the country in the worldwide meaning is weakened. The expansiveness of US takes apart many countries in the world and holds tight the inner relationships between the state and its citizens. It's an arrogant and egocentric politic, but the capitalism is party about the class fight and USA holds the golden globe of nurturing the strategy of empty securities covered in imaginary gold and less imaginary oil. The politics of ownership of medias is the most powerfull weapon US has and the weapon is strictly used to show us the good and the perfect of US lifestyles. My political ideology is very different from US... mine is written in John Lennon's Imagine
    Do you like sports? - At school I was always the kid that no one choose to their team, because I was the most clumsy of all, catching the ball is a huge problem for me, keeping my feet straight when walking in actually kind of a problem for me... so sports, thank you I had enough of a trauma from school.. However I work out, not because I'd like it, but because I care about my look.
    Do you have any vacations planned anytime soon? - I'd go anywhere at any time, but sadly no... But I was in Norway this summer, it was just an amazing trip, I spent it all traveling through the country, every night different place.
    If you were an animal, what animal would you be? - a wolf
    What's your favorite thing to do at a party? - I usually talk to my best friends, drink a lot, eat a lot, sing out loud, laugh out loud.
    Someone steals your lunch. How would you react? - I'd probably wonder why someone would do it, and then I'd probably think that the person is poor and hungry so he had no other choice, otherwise I have no idea why would anyone do it. Or maybe he just liked my lunch better, than his in this case... oh well I won't get fat at least.
    What do you find attractive in the opposite sex? - I love artistic and creative guys who listen to good music, have their own head, their own opinions, know how to stand their ground, are a bit more introverted kind of mysterious with their own look at world, but yet are funny and don't take themselves too seriously... physically I am attracted to athletic types, don't like muscles, I'd rather date a skinny beard guy (actually I'd love to date a skinny bearded guy) then some masculine macho man.
    How did you meet your closest friends? - At a school grill party.
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/so

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Do you like the cure?

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Out of curiosity, what makes people think she's intuitive and/or ethical from the photo alone? I suppose her face isn't completely relaxed like logicals, with the stone coldness associated with say SLI or LII which would indicate feeling, but intuitiveness?
    Last edited by Waster; 08-10-2014 at 01:23 PM.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She looks exactly at the camera, no far-away or "dispersed" or "lost in thoughts" N vibe here. She could be both Si and Se as far as I´m concerned ...just that she has less of an impression of "willful force" (or "bitchiness") in her stare and I´m more inclined to go for Si. And you cannot really make inferences from clothing style or smth ... she appears fairly focused and physically present, not head-in-the-clouds; pic doesn´t look like this to support the NF direction --

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Do you like the cure?
    I like a few songs, but not really my cup of tea... It's that kind of band I wouldn't mind listening, but it's nothing special for me. In general I don't like 80's music, too much theatrical costumes and sad blank ballads just to fill the gaps between your hair where there's not enough of the gel... lol I think 80s are one huge beta party
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/so

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DollPart View Post
    I like a few songs, but not really my cup of tea... It's that kind of band I wouldn't mind listening, but it's nothing special for me. In general I don't like 80's music, too much theatrical costumes and sad blank ballads just to fill the gaps between your hair where there's not enough of the gel... lol I think 80s are one huge beta party
    Just checking.