Jell... just sucks as name.
    Obviously you and I are the same type

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olly From Wally World

I'm actually between ENFj and ESTj (!).

I test as SLI, or Te Ego in 90% of Socionics tests, but I'm pretty sure I'm a Negativistic Extrovert, more likely Dynamic. I'm probably an extrovert, but as I'm very critical and sharp, I tend to make people stay away from me.

I think I'm ESTj with Fe role somewhat developed. I'm very leisurely oriented (Si.gif), and a lot of people say that I use Ne.gif = unusual generation of ideas, creativity.

My best friend is EII, my girlfriend is ILI, my oldest friend from childhood is SLI. Other close friend is LIE. Basically I like to engage with people who use Fi. I don't like Fe users... except LII, which is the Fe type who uses less Fe.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Obviously you and I are the same type
    Let's prophetize together!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's an email I recently received from Jell:

Hello,

You passed our test at jellable.com some time ago.

My name is Yaryna and I am here to make your Jell experience better.

We still have lots in store for you. Have you tried taking the test for another person or building a team?

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

You can also contact me on Skype: domiantafmajor

I am always here to help you!

--
    --
    Kind regards,

Yaryna Navorenska
    SMM and Customer Service
    Jell

Mob. +380630717945

Passed the test, LOL!
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
    @Olly From Wally World

I'm actually between ENFj and ESTj (!).

I test as SLI, or Te Ego in 90% of Socionics tests, but I'm pretty sure I'm a Negativistic Extrovert, more likely Dynamic. I'm probably an extrovert, but as I'm very critical and sharp, I tend to make people stay away from me.

I think I'm ESTj with Fe role somewhat developed. I'm very leisurely oriented (Si.gif), and a lot of people say that I use Ne.gif = unusual generation of ideas, creativity.

My best friend is EII, my girlfriend is ILI, my oldest friend from childhood is SLI. Other close friend is LIE. Basically I like to engage with people who use Fi. I don't like Fe users... except LII, which is the Fe type who uses less Fe.
    What don't you like about users and how do you relate to usage?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like their superficial and meaningless topics, and specially their environments. Mostly all my friends are Gammas and Deltas, with whom I've always hung out in small groups, playing games, music and talking about random and crazy stuff (Ne?).

Besides an SEI-Fe female cousin which I find really comfortable to be around in family events, I've basically never hung out with Fe Egos, specially Betas. Among Alphas and Betas, I just get along with Ti Egos, and even among them the only one that I feel intellectual connection is LII.

In general I just develop deep relations with introverts with intuition, namely LII, EII and ILI.
    I don't know almost any IEI, or maybe they stay away from me (am I LSE?), although my stepdaughter (4 years old) is IEI and she loves me. I play a lot with her, and when I do it her mom consider us a "disgusting Fe combination" - She is Fe polr. I kinda like the girl, but her drama and obnoxious feelings sometimes drive me nuts and gives me a feeling of superficiality. I would prefer to have a calm daughter, like an EII, or even a composed IEE.

The main reasons that make me doubt the EIE typing (given by VI from that guy from WSS - Jack Aaron) is that: 1) I don't like LSIs at all. I feel a huge psychological distance between us, and I can't reach them at all. They're also not interesting to me - I find them useless...
    2) I'm not charismatic. I get other people's attention more with my straightforward opinions than with emotional connection or jokes.

I create relationships with people through my highly abstract and original perspectives, not with emotions. I'm considered a cold and distant person by other people...

The guy from youtube - EJArendee - watched a video and pictures of myself and said that "I look Beta". Could it be due to Se Role (ILE)? Se demonstrative (LSE)? Or maybe I'm just an intellectually oriented SEE, who looks 'Ti user'?!

I'm very optimistic, I always pick something and see it from the best side, so it means that I'm probably Positivist. My damaged relations with people suggests that I probably don't use Fe very much. I disregard social interaction to a high extent, so maybe I'm an SEE paranoid at Ti polr, who represses Fe???!?!?!?! Holy shit... I hope you give me some help, cause no one found out my type in two years of tipology.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I don't like their superficial and meaningless topics, and specially their environments. Mostly all my friends are Gammas and Deltas, with whom I've always hung out in small groups, playing games, music and talking about random and crazy stuff (Ne?).

Besides an SEI-Fe female cousin which I find really comfortable to be around in family events, I've basically never hung out with Fe Egos, specially Betas. Among Alphas and Betas, I just get along with Ti Egos, and even among them the only one that I feel intellectual connection is LII.

In general I just develop deep relations with introverts with intuition, namely LII, EII and ILI.
    I don't know almost any IEI, or maybe they stay away from me (am I LSE?), although my stepdaughter (4 years old) is IEI and she loves me. I play a lot with her, and when I do it her mom consider us a "disgusting Fe combination" - She is Fe polr. I kinda like the girl, but her drama and obnoxious feelings sometimes drive me nuts and gives me a feeling of superficiality. I would prefer to have a calm daughter, like an EII, or even a composed IEE.

The main reasons that make me doubt the EIE typing (given by VI from that guy from WSS - Jack Aaron) is that: 1) I don't like LSIs at all. I feel a huge psychological distance between us, and I can't reach them at all. They're also not interesting to me - I find them useless...
    2) I'm not charismatic. I get other people's attention more with my straightforward opinions than with emotional connection or jokes.

I create relationships with people through my highly abstract and original perspectives, not with emotions. I'm considered a cold and distant person by other people...

The guy from youtube - EJArendee - watched a video and pictures of myself and said that "I look Beta". Could it be due to Se Role (ILE)? Se demonstrative (LSE)? Or maybe I'm just an intellectually oriented SEE, who looks 'Ti user'?!

I'm very optimistic, I always pick something and see it from the best side, so it means that I'm probably Positivist. My damaged relations with people suggests that I probably don't use Fe very much. I disregard social interaction to a high extent, so maybe I'm an SEE paranoid at Ti polr, who represses Fe???!?!?!?! Holy shit... I hope you give me some help, cause no one found out my type in two years of tipology.
    Half of Socion in your wanderings.
    Have you tried to narrow this a bit?
    Do you have a type me thread?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wondered about three types: ILE, LSE and SEE.

EIE is a typing from a self-proclaimed socionist (Jack). I don't regard him very much. I just posted cause the ESTp from youtube (Jay) also thinks that I'm a Beta, so even though I don't identify at all with Fe base, we never know.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have no one to "jell" with...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olly From Wally World

I'm starting to think that I'm actually INTj-Ne (Creative). ps: I've always tested INTP in MBTI tests.

I had a great ENTp friend in my teenage years, who one time said to me:"You're my best friend cause you're my Rational side."

I always think up my actions beforehand, I've always experienced things and my own thoughts in a very subjective manner, not adequately engaging other people in my inner world.

I fit Jung's portrait of the Ti dominant:

"Thus it happens that this type tends to disappear behind a cloud of misunderstanding, which only thickens the more he attempts to assume, by way of compensation and with the help of his inferior functions, a certain mask of urbanity, which often presents a most vivid contrast to his real nature."

I'm completely misunderstood by people, specially due to the fact that I don't make many efforts to be understandable by stupid people, whose worldviews are completely superficial. The only person with whom I could exchange my real thoughts in my whole life was my cousin - LII-Ti.
    Last edited by Dionysius; 12-20-2014 at 10:07 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post

I'm ready to Jell now.
    Jelling is good for the sole.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sorry for the late response and yeah, I was already wanting to help you before I even finished reading all this, haha. You are funny, by the way, your whole "so maybe I'm an SEE paranoid at Ti polr, who represses Fe???!?!?!?! Holy shitt..." had me giggling like a child. That plus how you change types so much.

Hmmm, if you are having such difficulty typing yourself, maybe basing your possible types based on intertype and such isn't wise, as you may be mistyping these other folks too. Hmmm, I'm guessing you are introverted so extroversion can seem obnoxious, superficial or draining in general, even if you could be IEI (too much of the creative can even be annoying).

So you were given EIE typing by that Caucasian charlatan? And Arendee thinks you look Beta, haha, Arendee VI'd me as SEE lol. A lot of people's VI's are weird as fuck, like they use people they know in real life (who may even be mistyped) and are like "You look like my friend who is XXX, so you are XXX" or just say you're XXX without saying that haha. So I wouldn't take it that seriously.

I'll PM you so we don't derail this thread too much.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really thought this test was interesting, scored both LII on the basic and improved results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12