Thread: Socionics.io

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics.io

what is this? http://www.socionics.io/ (found it today)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Discover your employees’ sociotype without even letting them know!

Creepy-bg

Watch after graphs interactions in your team.

Creepy-bg

See the power of the team chemistry.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got
    Irrationality 8 Rationality 7
    Extraversion 10 Introversion 5
    Intuition 2 Sensorics 7
    Logic 10 Ethics 2

which would seem to point to ESTp, but it gave me INTp.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5: ..... (coming soon)

^
    OOOOEEEH, Teasers!

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

after I made an account to be able to take the test (and got EII btw), they are spamming me to remind me to invite others as well

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, i got IEI again. I'm REALLY good at getting IEI on tests

Waiting for the spamming to start

The graphs are wierd, they seem to suggest a different type than what their analysis gives you; What do these scores mean? odd....

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sociotype: Logical Intuitive Introvert

Analyst
    A man with a well-developed logic and a strong capability to analyze. Examines all current situations from a logical standpoint. Furthermore, he rejects excessive details, he is primarily interested in general regularities. "Justice is my trade". A devoted fighter for justice. Considers that everything in the world should be logical and, accordingly, just. Proves his case rather than persuading or requesting. Can not make compliments. Follows the rule: "Every man must educate himself". From the very childhood tries to cultivate his personality. Rather reserved and secretive. Very rarely discloses his emotions to those near him, usually he keeps his emotions to himself. Believes that a systematic approach is absolutely necessary to achieve his purpose. Consistent and stubborn in his work. Having started a job tries to do it to the end, does not like to abandon anything half-done. Constantly focuses the attention of others on drawbacks and unsolved problems.

Brief description
    You demonstrate these qualities to the greatest degree: systematic thinking and an ability to analyze problems logically and separate the important from the unimportant You actively apply these qualities: an ability to gauge the potential of different endeavors or projects, recognize people’s talents and potential, and generate new ideas You frequently demonstrate these qualities: a high degree of focus and an ability to concentrate deeply on the details of whatever you are working on

A
    Gravitates towards an egalitarian management style and delegation of responsibility. Feels most comfortable in teams of like-minded people where initiative is valued and there is no rigid hierarchy. Adopts new ideas and technologies with ease, discusses them freely with coworkers, promotes them and offers his/her own ideas and methods. Believes that even proven methods can be modified or replaced if this would bring new opportunities.

Researchers
    You relate very well to scientific and research activities. You tend to approach any problem — including issues of leadership and management — as if it were a subject of research. You are typically curious and continually want to brainstorm, experiment, and avoid using familiar and well-tested methods. You tend to actively generate new ideas which you are eager to discuss with colleagues and partners, preferrably in the form of egalitarian and open-ended discussions. You highly value an atmosphere of intellectual freedom where there is room for development and intellectual rivalry. When forming your opinion about someone, you pay more attention to their intellect and talent than to formal qualifications, decorations, and position of authority. You value the pursuit of objective truth through reason more than immediate utility or philanthropic considerations. You are future-focused and engaged in pursuing prospects and working towards future results and development. You are interested more in general principles than in specific applications of ideas or in working them out fully. You strive to occupy yourself with what is unknown and out of the ordinary, even if it promises no immediate return. You have a tendency to neglect the domestic side of life.

Strengths
    Is prone to systematic and logical analysis of what is happening. Tends to order concepts, documents and things. Creates structural forms, schemes, classifications and logical structures. Evaluates the perspective of ideas and initiatives and provides lo

Weaknesses
    Person doesn’t always understand and take into account emotional aspect of surrounded people and colleagues. Might be tired of communicating with a wide range of people.

Subtype
    This person appreciates peace, harmony and prospers of him and his close people. He is kind, and taking care about warm relationships in family, group or team. He is eager to listen to other people, understand their problems, and demonstrate empathy for their joys and sorrows. He is quite attached to other people, sensitive about changing surroundings and hard-working about saving lost peace and harmony. For this reason sometimes he is feeling lack of stiffness. He is not addicted to power, but always trying to protect people and shows a strong resistance when it’s coming to moral laws and justice. He is a quite good psychologist by his nature, but is really weak in political games, when it’s about fast and doubtless but flexible actions without fear of losing status quo.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

There were many questions I gave contradictory answers to and a few I didn't feel I could answer at all

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This could theoretically be quite a marvellous tool.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they have Andres Iniesta as ESE, Lionel Messi as LII, David Villa as SEI, and Javier Mascherano as LIE. lol, so stupid. I'd say most professional athletes (basketball, football, soccer, baseball, hockey) are some kind of ST, with the most common type being SLE.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to make money from Socionics as well somebody help.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh is this a commercial thing?

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently working with Socionics.io to make it into something really great. Keep checking back for improvements.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It gave me SLE. :x

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    It gave me SLE. :x
    The test is being rewritten

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype: Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Romantic
    A dreamy romanticist, a man of reflection rather than action. Often dreams of something remote and unrealistic. A romantic chaos is typical of his belongings. Charming. Sometimes exaltation and naivety are typical of him. Is very mild in his relationship with people, does not allow himself to be rude or even impolite. Likes to display good manners, picturesque poses, exquisite intonations, ability to dress well. Modest, sometimes shy. Attached to a group of his friends and relatives. Affable, kind, tractable. Usually keeps in the shadow, however, is pleased if somebody finds him there. Interested in everything uncommon and original. Disposed to chattering on various interesting trifles. Loves art more than science. Likes to be indignant if he is confident of his rightness. Likes to make fun of his friends by creating uncommon situations. Uses his fine sense of humour to stir up and animate people.
    Get Valuable In-Depth Insights
    Understand and benefit scientifically breeded knowledge and practical recommendations...
    Brief description
    You demonstrate these qualities to the greatest degree: an ability to make forecasts, recognize tendencies, trends, contradictions and conflicting forces, and foresee likely dangers and obstacles You actively apply these qualities: sensitivity to the feelings and emotions of other people and an ability to affect their emotional state You frequently demonstrate these qualities: a high degree of focus and an ability to concentrate deeply on the details of whatever you are working on
    B
    Focuses on upholding collective team values and preserving unity and discipline in the group or organization. Gravitates towards a hierarchical management system with clearly defined roles and subordination. Feels unsure when coworkers’ areas of responsibility are poorly dilineated. Dislikes it when roles and duties are reassigned for new projects. Mobilizes under pressure or when in an unfavorable environment.
    Humanitarians
    You relate very well to the humanities, whether education, social sciences, art, theater, or literature. You have a propensity for promoting or developing ideologies and attitudes. You may be very active in educating the younger generation. You value fresh opinions and perspectives very much when discussing subjects with other people. You are able to recognize and reproduce subtle human emotions and sentiments. You tend to take a deeply psychological approach when thinking about life problems. In positions of leadership, you utilize your understanding of people’s psychology and your ability to influence their moods and attitudes. As a leader, you either try to create a common spirit and mood in your team that will lead to the results you seek, or you try to understand the individual traits and yearnings of your coworkers, build personal relationships with each of them, and manage them through individual influence and relationships.
    Strengths
    Is good in following trends in different ongoing situations and emotional states of people. Is kind in communication, helful and adaptive. Has high work performance.
    Weaknesses
    Experience difficulties in assessing the quality of work, its amount and the sorces needed for its implementation.
    Subtype
    He is creative, passionate person, who is always seeking for something else to do. He doesn’t concentrate his attention on details, numbers, facts or strict proofs. By simplifying things he is creating a whole picture of the world, which considered being harmonized and proportional. He has a tendency to synthesizing and combining different, often not related ideas and coming up to new ones. He doesn’t have much patience, often escalating the conflict without paying attention to arguments about him. Often he can be sarcastic and witty. New experiences and impressions are really important to him for creating a material for synthesis; getting extremely bored by lastingness, routine, instructions. Interest for him is more important than value. He is always coming up with new ideas and infecting by them people around him. But sometimes he experiences the lack of diplomacy and becomes too impatient when proving his theories and ideas. Also he doesn’t always have enough persistence and constancy to make his plans come true.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Why has the site been renamed wejell ?

the questions I tended to have a problem with were to do with whether I preferred starting new projects or finishing them, whether I preferred the morning to the afternoon, whether I focussed more (or found it easier to focus) on the details at the beginning of the project or the end. I felt those questions were too limited or really depended on the type of project. Difficult to explain!
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 09-18-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Gave me LII.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure "jell" is great as a brand. What is the rationale behind it?

Socionics COULD do with rebranding/marketing, it's not sexy enough

I propose we focus more on the merits of knowing your type in getting amazing succes, mind blowing lovelifes and spiritual enlightenment!

So (cionics) L(ove)L(ive) U Succeed Spiritually -> SOLLUSS! (We SOLL!)

/Ne

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I scored SLI

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SEI and then "improved my result" to LSI.

SEI.jpg LSI.jpg

I'm ready to Jell now.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got EII, then "improved result" to IEI

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm EII according to that stupid test.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ILI, what does life even mean

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENTp
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI First Result

ILI Improved Results

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a hard time taking seriously a site that asks if you're ready to "jell." and humanities being good for the sole.

Oh, and it mistyped me as ILI, both on short and the 'improved' version.
    Last edited by The Exception; 12-06-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

'Improved':

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eh ....is LII generally too lazy to look up words and open images in new tabs. meh. I really don't like you ftw.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-07-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, they call "The prophet". Got that for both results. Hmmmm and calling forgiveness? The test wasn't amazing but it was ok.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thought i'd sit it as some of the comments in this thread have made me laught

SLE.jpg

Once again I get SLE, seems to happen every time, except one that gave me SEE.

The description fits me IMO

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test doesn't seem great, the idea is.

we should get them the feedback, although they might just reply that we're all mistyping ourselves

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Some of the phrasing was strange to me and I had to figure out what they meant before I could answer. EIE then IEI on "improved" version.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI on the short one. I took the long test previously and ended up SEI. o.O
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, IEE on the short version, IEI on expanded test and EVERY OTHER ATTEMPT afterwards...and i tried a few times :'(

back to beta....... ;-)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"IEE" Improved: "IEE"

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
    I scored SLI
    Made me irlol. You scored as your (current) conflictor. (I put current in parenthesis because you will probably be something else within the next two days, Gohan-san).

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Jell... just sucks as name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast