Thread: Member Questionnaire (Joy Joy Cubero)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yet another "PLZ HEELP MI TYPE MYZZELF" (spoken in Hodor's voice) Thread.

Hello there, Readers! I don't want this to look like "another typing thread, meh". So, I made some changes so you could somewhat enjoy reading.

What is beauty? What is love?

I don't know about beauty. Love is an inherent social need for us to survive.

What are your most important values?

Believe in everything you want, do whatever you think is right. Just don't be an asshole.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I don't have any beliefs or whatsoever. Since religious beliefs and my personal observation doesn't match. Religion may guide us for being a good, moral human. But still, there are instances that we have to choose a decision that will conflict with people's personal religious beliefs. This will be followed by confirmation bias, stating that it'll be for the "greater good".

(Which follows the conclusion that every human will stand for what they think is right, regardless of their beliefs, under certain circumstances and situation. Hence, it is pointless to totally believe in a belief.)

As hypocrite man, it may sound, I think that what makes us human.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Power is how we seize what we want. It is the driving force that makes what inside our mind, specifically, our desires, to happen.

About war and military, it is just a reflection that every human being is in a state of eternal conflict as long as it is alive. Since every individual has it own interests that doesn't matches up with others. SO, they find people that will join their cause and unite, then fight for that belief and ideology. Then, the future will be written by the winning ideology.

If Napoleon won the war and conquered the world, I am probably writing this in French.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Long conversation that I love would be about anything that will make my mind run deep inside the abyss.Why things are like this, why people are like that? Then form a universal conclusion that will guide me forever.

I also love talking about other people's perspectives. I love procuring different ideas from different Philosophers, then find somehow the common denominator in conflicting ideas.

E.g Love and hate is simply the same as numbers with positive and negative integers. So as justice and mercy.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

The only topic I'm interested in health is how things and stuff happen inside our bodies and what effects could possibly happen.

Another thing, I love neuropsychology thingy, I love to know how drugs work inside our brains. And I plan that one day, I could make and program a drug that will induce people to feel something that will make them do what I want.

(The idea is evil, I know, but that will depend on how I use it.)

What do you think of daily chores?

Going to school. It feels like the font of this question's FONT

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I enjoy books where I learn something new and I can apply in real life. In terms of genre, I enjoy Psychology, Strategy, Philosophy and True Crime books.

My personal favorites are the books of Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, 33 Strategies of War), Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini, Thinking Strategically, The Enneagram books of Don Riso. And some books of Jungian Typology. I also enjoy reading encyclopedias.

I'm not a movie guy. But I liked Silence of the Lambs and I <3 Huckabees. Basically, I love films that made me use my mind.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Made me cry? None as of now. The last time I cried is when my father criticized me about something I can't exactly remember. His sharp words really hurt me a lot. But then, in the bright side, I learned from him, and it made me love him more. He did what should a father must really do.

Smile? That would be trolling my friends in general.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment / a sense of belonging?

Sometimes, I feel like analien living in this world, especially when I'm alone (And I'm alone most of the time). I knew this because I know myself I'll never fit in outside. But knowing that there's people somewhat like me, made me feel a little ease. At least, I'm not the only alien.

Everyday, when I'm with my friends, well, this is where I feel a little sense of belongingness, but not really entirely. Just temporary.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

That would be my sensitiveness to criticism. I really hate when I'm criticized in a harsh way. Also, I hate it when I did something assholic to others. I hate it when people hate me. That's why sometimes, I've been a people pleaser, and when I realize this, I quickly snap this by becoming prideful and tough.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I think, that would be my calmness and impersonal judgement. I never judge with only one side heard. I see myself as an arbiter.

I also love playing as a Detective, I enjoy deducing and inducting. I love it when I do what Holmes do, it makes me feel I'm connected to this world.

I also love the feeling when I plan something. And also I really really love it when I see people feel a lot better because I helped them. I also love playing as a Saint.
    -
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Generally, it's school that causing me this. Forcing me to do things I don't want to do.

Also, when people hate me.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Qualities that I like: Open-minded, analytical, has sense of humor and know how to get along with, friendly (like me, hehe)

Qualities that I don't like: Assholes (Those people who treat you like shit. For example, hypocrites, airheads, Christians who forces me to change my belief because I'm evil and I'm going to hell) . And people who are so quick in jumping to conclusion without thinking about it.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance and sex are just temporary. I don't get it why people use this as a deciding factor to look for people that they want to be in life. Romance and lust fades when you go deep down in a commitment.

So, in my thinking, it is logical to marry a person that who's been with you for a long time, say, a best friend. Because, seriously, when your marriage got older, like I've said, romance and lust fades. However, friendship and commitment that has been bonded through time will never fade. You'll end up being best friends or worst enemies. Or whatever.

But logically of course, I choose to marry that'll be my best friend in the future of marriage.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Aside from basic needs, I'll grow him up and be a father like how my father treated me. Guide him to what is right and wrong, and create a bond that will establish a relationship as a father and a son/daughter should be.

Also, I'll help him realize his dreams sooner, help him to become a person who he wanted to be.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Defend my beliefs, must point out that I'm right, and my friend should accept it. But in the end, it is probable that none of us will be convinced to the other side of the argument.

So, let him/her be with his/her belief.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

There are 2 kinds of group in a society, the ruling body, and the following body. The following body is the type of people that just follow the trends, live a normal life, keeping the traditions balanced. But, they are the sword of the Ruling body. They will fight for what they think is right, but this sense of rightness is programmed by the ruling body.

The Ruling body, obviously makes use of the following body to serve their wishes and fulfill their goals. They are typically the government, business leaders, capitalists, etc.

And from this, the world is in a cycle of wars of different ideologies from different kind of ruling bodies, paving their way to the top, to get the absolute control all the people. But this will never happen.

And so, the cycle continues...

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Just talk to people, and if my interests parallel theirs, this is where the friendship starts.

I just reflect how they behave when I'm with them. When the atmosphere dictates me to be a class clown, then so am I.

How do you behave around strangers?

Nah, I don't care really much about them. I behave like what a normal people would do.
    Last edited by lagomorphh; 08-06-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ILE???

DRINK A BRICK

you come off as gene's attempt at making a normal account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    DRINK A BRICK

you come off as gene's attempt at making a normal account
    So this is what I get after becoming a little bit artsy?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could relate to a lot, but whyyyyy those colors

i could see Ile for you yes

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd also guess ILE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me too, ILE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I could relate to a lot, but whyyyyy those colors
    Like I've said in my post, so that you won't be bored reading.

If you're bored reading, chances are you won't be replying anything in my post. Hence, I made it quite different.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't know about the type but i see a loooot of E4 here and my eyes are bleeding now thanks!

haha jk

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I cannot type ILE until I see some insertions of pictures as well. That would work well for tldr. But a bit original you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMG_2568.jpg Serious one

IMG_2565.jpg Happy One.
    IMG_0642.jpgCreative one

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Joy Cubero View Post
    Serious one

Happy One.
    Creative one
    what were you creating. were you rehearsing for a scene from Kurosawa?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    what were you creating. were you rehearsing for a scene from Kurosawa?
    Nah, I'm pretty bored that time and suddenly I just thought of making pictures. Then I saw the light in the camera, it formed to a circular ball of light. So what I did, I made it look like a Spirit Bomb from Dragon Ball.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Joy Cubero View Post
    photos
    SEI???!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged