some of you might have seen this video already, but for those who haven't

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol I saw this before.

True, sometimes this happens - but people are also sometimes seriously homophobic, and the mention of two men being together makes them run for the hills, no matter how polite or conservative its stated.

I was minding my own business at work while this one guy went on and on about how two men simply kissing grossed him out not caring who he was offending. For every situation where there's that annoying gay guy throwing it in your face there's also somebody doth protesting too much. It largely depends on your location and the values of your community.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    I was minding my own business at work while this one guy went on and on about how two men simply kissing grossed him out not caring who he was offending. For every situation where there's that annoying gay guy throwing it in your face there's also somebody doth protesting too much. It largely depends on your location and the values of your community.
    I usually try to look elsewhere when I see two people kissing. It makes me feel uncomfortable