Thread: Arash Dibazar (Pick up artist)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Arash Dibazar (Pick up artist)

Is he Se-ESI?

Last edited by suedehead; 01-23-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol I hope not. Beta? SLE?

Strong gender bias, I couldn't watch after min. 6. He talks about how people are taught to "go against" nature by culture or some other necessities, but he falls into some traps that he confuses for "nature" himself (after they fuck, the girl is always gonna look at him differently, she's gonna grow more attached etc.). False dichotomy, it depends only on the individuals involved, how much into each other are, what attachment patterns they have, not on the gender-shaped group they belong to. I mean, even Socionics says there may be Se egos called "aggressors" or Si people called "caregivers" who have their own "selfish needs" regardless of whether they are male or female. And still not even that is a guarantee that people are always gonna behave the same way with everyone.

his mannerisms remind me of amanda palmer

Fe base

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah. I think he's Beta.

erm okk
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 08-10-2014 at 08:01 PM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed 3w4 Se-SLE, probably so/sx to boot. Reminds me of Carlos Mencia in many ways, the least of which being their shared ego-centricity.

Dude exemplifies Ludus to a T, I can't relate to his message in the slightest.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Se social 3w4

He broke up with his girlfriend because she lingered with some dudes for too long, which he said was the wrong thing of her to do, then he called it off. He often makes these wrong/right personal value judgments and uses them as orientation points to build or break his relationships with others. Not shy at all about cutting people off for slightest signs of "misbehavior", like it happened to his gf. This is exactly the kind of thing a Fi PoLR type such as SLE would never do. And frankly any Fe valuer would call bullshit on that move - girls cannot read his mind on what he believes is right or wrong.

Which Fi ego he is is debatable, but imo Se is obvious from the videos leaving Gamma SF types.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    lol I hope not. Beta? SLE?

Strong gender bias, I couldn't watch after min. 6. He talks about how people are taught to "go against" nature by culture or some other necessities, but he falls into some traps that he confuses for "nature" himself (after they fuck, the girl is always gonna look at him differently, she's gonna grow more attached etc.). False dichotomy, it depends only on the individuals involved, how much into each other are, what attachment patterns they have, not on the gender-shaped group they belong to. I mean, even Socionics says there may be Se egos called "aggressors" or Si people called "caregivers" who have their own "selfish needs" regardless of whether they are male or female. And still not even that is a guarantee that people are always gonna behave the same way with everyone.
    PUA is all about controlling the uncontrollable. There's good stuff in there, but a lot of it just leads to different kinds of neurosis.
    Arguing against pua theory is like taking birth controll against cancer, it's kinda pointless even though the side effects won't kill you.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Casual-Deterministic?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by suedehead; 01-23-2015 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE. He trivializes anything that I view as Fi and he rubs me the wrong way.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it really about what he talks about though, or the "how" of his cognitive processes?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Is it really about what he talks about though, or the "how" of his cognitive processes?
    It's how he talks about it. He puts people in rigid categories (loser, not loser) based solely on social skills or the external, emotional impression that they give off, and assumes that's the only that you should ever pander to. Not even SEE's can make me feel objectified like that so it's not about Se-values.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-23-2015 at 05:58 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, he's always rubbed me the wrong way as well. Maybe people have hi as ESI because of his self formulated systems of ethics. I don't know. I might not agree with him entirely, but that's not to say I don't see Fi/Se being lived out in him.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

can you please keep anything that has to do with this guy hidden from me. can I put him on Ignore?

he screams Fi polr

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an idiot. And that's less about his PUA "philosophy," and more down to what a clumsy, uncharismatic dumbass he is.

Though SLEs can be idiotic as fuck, he's probably not SLE. I kinda doubt he's ESI, too, as it's a type I generally find has a lot of integrity, grace, stoicism, and (actual) edge. He's a wannabe.

I'm thinking ExFx (but not Delta). But I wouldn't rule out the possibility he's an ENTp-Ne trying very, very hard not to be one and leaning into Se with all his might and psuedo-machismo.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because some of the site big wigs have Arash's sociotype as ESI. Put besides the forceful flavour of his ethics, it does seem like a stretch. I'm curious to hear what they have to say? The only person I can think of at the moment is @silke

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's too reactive and emotionally transparent to be a 3 also. They're slyer than that. 6w7.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-24-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's projecting and trying to justify his ideas of how he thinks men should be, and gets visibly worked up talking about people who deviate from it. It's mental and rigid. A 3 just embodies it and they're more likely to casually dismiss people who don't meet their standards. Shit like that holds less weight to them. He talks like his worldview is at stake.

Sexual 6 description:

Sixes with this subtype tend to act strong or seductive when insecure. They are much more likely to be counterphobic, especially the men. May seem like Eights, take risks, talk tough. Act powerful and in control at the times when they feel most frightened. Worry about looking weak, having their fears show. May act arrogant but aren't really. Some study martial arts or seek a way of life that makes them strong. Beauty is another focus; trying to seem attractive so as to contain fear, get approval, and distract others. May consciously hide behind a seductive mask. Unlike Threes, Sixes know they are hiding. Can act cool and patrician or be flirty. Some have a focus on aesthetics. This subtype often has a stronger connection to the vanity of 3.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-24-2015 at 02:09 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A 3 strives to rise ( or 'rise') to standards of masculinity / femininity they see active and appreciated in a given social sphere -- it's not the other way round. However they do embody them well (aka the mask sticks to the face really hard) without giving a damn about the rest ...unless it is for competition's sake.
    This takes me to my opinion of him as a potential 3 : everything seems to be 'for the win' in his worldview. But well, he's way too gross for basically any Enneagram type. Btw I think even 'pick up' as an art has an E3 flavor.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default PUA MRA gamergate mammoth hunter, round XXII

First thing that struck me was "temptation to call the cops", about half a minute into the first vid. Incredibly fast rate of speech, and precise/clear enough to steer me away from heavy gut triad. 6w7 is close to assertive triad, very close to peak head triad, and is part of the reactive triad. His notion of change, at approx 1:30, is a static one; one discrete state to another; he assumed his individual perspective was universally held. "Simple-minded" as implied epitome of all that is shitty, followed by mocking gorilla walk; gut fix likely last, head fix likely first. Lots of assumed "we"s, and then a follow-up question (to be unanswered, of course) on whether his assumption was right. Asymmetrical, seemingly self-ripped v-neck shirt, yet perfectly trimmed goatee. Eyeliner. Grey sweatpants, tattoo sleeves. Necklace outside shirt, watch on his left arm, another assumed "we". Painted black fingernails. Another assumed "we". Mention of "weirdness", implied as uncomfortable and negative. 6w7 head fix first, 3w4 heart fix next, and finally an 8w7 gut fix because nothing else makes sense. A "mental block", a unit to be destroyed; this fits with SLE logic of elimination/destruction here. "Moment of inspiration", complete with belly-rub at approx 5:30, is devalued in favor of a "change" that "starts" in his head, which he tinkles the sides of with his fingers; head > gut. "You're looking at it one way, then you shift your view"; more evidence for HP cog, and yes, he assumes this is universal too. Can't take much more of this guy.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some of his not PUA-heavy stuff is actually good and highly relevant to me right now.

And the second half of this (9:50).

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a fairly hight tolerance for guys in PUA, but this guy annoys me on too many levels.

If he looks like the product "success with women" then i'd rather be the opposite ^^.

Also Suede, I still think you're not intuitive, not alpha and not delta.... Almost everything you post/write rubbs me wrong (not personally, you seem to be a ok, conflicted young man) but i've got real troubles translating without going "nah this is rubbish". Which is odd considering you're linking stuff from area's i've been involved/interested in and are struggling with things that i've struggeled with in the past. Yet is it's all just a bit off/warped from my perspective.

I don't see your Ne, I don't see a preference for Si either. I'd say you're gamma sf still.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What specifically pisses you off about me. Give me examples.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arash talking about the "power of attraction". Whenever I hear new age secret junk, its just.....why?
    Last edited by wacey; 04-08-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    What specifically pisses you off about me. Give me examples.
    you misunderstand, you don't piss me off. You communicatie in a way that just doesn't seem to be easily processed by me. It's like you "quote from the wrong newspaper" if that's a usefull analogy?

ok, just as an example:

This thread, I've been into PUA for a long time, and this guy is someone i'd never pay attention to. The fact that you post a thread about him means that there's something that's interesting about this guy and i just can't find it.

That's kinda what i mean by "off", it's close to something i could post myself (pua material) but it's wrong in the sense that it is the part of the material that i'd never select...

does that make sense at all?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everything about this guy is very so-first. so/sx seems right.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pick up artist = a quadra outside quadras, majorly composed of unselfaware assholes
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are pick up artists given such a bad rap? Most of what they are actually doing is relationship/flirting/friendliness/self-confidnce building/harmless fun.

They are teaching people how to handle rejection; how to give and receive compliments; how to pay attention to body language; how to hold natural conversations; how to be in touch with one's emotions, intuitions and sensations; how to notice others reactions; how to build trust and rapport; how to face criticism; how to build self assurance; how to listen to oneself and others; how to feel sexy and desirable; how to make others feel sexy and desirable; how to be assertive and convey intentions respectfully, or playfully; how to be non-threatening and non- fearful; how to have fun as adults.

Granted, some of them personally are less then up-standing, and seemingly self-absorbed, but really why would a man or a women feel personally threatened by them....unless they are bothered by the process of pursuing desires and sexuality with such an open, conscious effort itself.

I don't really follow puas myself, but I don't see the point in slashing them because I do not disagree with what they are practising in the first place: the pursuit of that of which you want.

How to keep that person, is not in a PUAs playbook. Their lessons are how to get them in the first place.

*Opinion on Arash's type - he seems weird and over impressed by himself, YET mostly benevolent and self-situated and well-meaning. He will never make it bigger, or more famous, then he currently is. His particular brand of advice has shown to not be all that popular, probably because it does not have broad appeal, meaning much of what he says is useless to the majority of people. Which is fine, if being a mid to low level pundit is his goal (which I'm sure is not all he is after)

Much of his sex appeal stands on novelty and gimmicks - piercings, tattoos, martial arts involvement, mma style clothing. Both novelty and gimmicks are sexy to a percentage of women and admirable by certain men, yet do not have long lasting shelf life. This puts him in a small range in time, stuck within certain parameters which means as a person who gives advice, his opinions hit at certain audience set and will not expand outwards. Is this known to him, I wonder? Is he aware of his differences and knowingly flaunts them? Because I believe certain sociotypes would be more confident then others in doing so.

He discusses nebulous topics such as the states of consciousness, "natural state, you natural condition, try to go back to that".... taken from a more conservative interpretation of socionics I would think the majority of the information Arash handles is of an Ni and Se nature, with emphasis on Fe slightly over Fi. I would not place him in an predominantly Ne/Si quadra and if I did, it would be only as a ESFj. I think ESFp over a ESTp works given the topic matter and his confidence in Fi level information.
    Last edited by wacey; 04-10-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I still think he's Fe-ESE. He's just like my manager - same fucking voice and everything, lol, and I don't buy half the shit he says. Notice the shit-faced grin he does after every few lines for added emphasis or whatever.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All he basically talks about are implicit social rules.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New age enlightenment, rebranded guru garbage, and bluntly black and white one dimensional introverted ethics. Ultra conservative alpha -Fe.

ESFj leaning heavy on the demonstrative Se as a sort of game or show. Haha, nah, I have no idea about Arash.
    Last edited by wacey; 04-11-2015 at 01:41 PM.