User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 94

Thread: Ladies and Gents :)

  1. #1
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ladies and Gents :)

    So nice to meet you all here let's form some new friendships and learn from eachother

    greets from an ISTj woman (:

  2. #2
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as long as youve got what it takes to keep your mouth shut about a world domination conspiracy here at this website then youll survive as Earth is shattered into deep space by vacuum energy bombs.

  3. #3
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geneiouws View Post
    as long as youve got what it takes to keep your mouth shut about a world domination conspiracy here at this website then youll survive as Earth is shattered into deep space by vacuum energy bombs.
    great, now I got nothing to talk about!

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    gosh, is that your pic. go away, you're too hot.

  5. #5
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    gosh, is that your pic. go away, you're too hot.
    first time my looks had the opposite results
    anyway, as much as I do resemble her -not it's not you can sleep soundly

  6. #6
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we are ressurecting The Mother who destroys worlds using your spirit energy as fuel while simultaneously false flag attacking you for being like a sheep. bitch. ur guna go 2 miles underground to an alien sex slave base soon

  7. #7
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^^^^ who said ILEs can't do welcome

  8. #8
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geneiouws View Post
    we are ressurecting The Mother who destroys worlds using your spirit energy as fuel while simultaneously false flag attacking you for being like a sheep. bitch. ur guna go 2 miles underground to an alien sex slave base soon
    abort the mission - I repeat - abort the mission! now they know too much!

  9. #9
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    ^^^^ who said ILEs can't do welcome
    you definitely proved they sure can! )

    thanks! ^^^

  10. #10
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    abort the mission - I repeat - abort the mission! now they know too much!
    when the target threat has been neutralized. deploy green smoke and await for the cavalry.

  11. #11
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geneiouws View Post
    when the target threat has been neutralized. deploy green smoke and await for the cavalry.
    on my mark! steady now... prepare the vials while I mix the chem weapon!

  12. #12
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see both Insane and gamma quadra's have greeted you already.

    Welcome from Delta, just wait, beta will show up soon enough


    Edit: Not to imply that Alpha is insane, nor that gamma is not...ugh so hard not to imply something bad...

  13. #13
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi and welcome !

    Gene (who I also think is ILE btw), please leave BabyDoll on earth for a few more months, so we can analyse her, and then you can transport her to your alien sex slave base.

  14. #14
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    abort the mission - I repeat - abort the mission! now they know too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPag10yN01g

  15. #15
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    as if the things weren't enough confusing to the audience!

  16. #16
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    as if the things weren't enough confusing to the audience!
    It's fusion

  17. #17
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    It's fusion
    artistic backdrop - bizarreness contextualised!

  18. #18
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello Miss Baby Doll

    I, come in peace! Originally from the Beta version of the alpha centauri star system. My world destroyed, the powers that be decided to recycle my soul and leave me on this goddess forsaken planet. I am waiting on some dude called, code name, SCOTTY to beam me up.

    Welcome to the thunderdome.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    So nice to meet you all here let's form some new friendships and learn from eachother

    greets from an ISTj woman (:
    Yay non-IEI person! lol
    We need variation in here.
    And still fellow Beta

    Welcome!!!!

  20. #20
    role's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    TIM
    IEI, E4
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi missbabydoll! If you need help with socionics you can message me.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this welcome thread is hilarious

    and welcome!
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  22. #22
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Hi and welcome !

    Gene (who I also think is ILE btw), please leave BabyDoll on earth for a few more months, so we can analyse her, and then you can transport her to your alien sex slave base.
    Maybe what he was trying to say is


    Quote Originally Posted by geneiouws View Post
    we are ressurecting The Mother who destroys worlds using your spirit energy as fuel while simultaneously false flag attacking you for being like a sheep. bitch. ur guna go 2 miles underground to an alien sex slave base soon





    in alienspeak.
    @Elina do you translate alienspeak?

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  23. #23
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I see both Insane and gamma quadra's have greeted you already.

    Welcome from Delta, just wait, beta will show up soon enough


    Edit: Not to imply that Alpha is insane, nor that gamma is not...ugh so hard not to imply something bad...
    to loosely quote one big grinning cat - we're all mad here! thank you

  24. #24
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Hi and welcome !

    Gene (who I also think is ILE btw), please leave BabyDoll on earth for a few more months, so we can analyse her, and then you can transport her to your alien sex slave base.
    haha omg how did i miss this one? should i be excited or scared now? thanks! )

  25. #25
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hello Miss Baby Doll

    I, come in peace! Originally from the Beta version of the alpha centauri star system. My world destroyed, the powers that be decided to recycle my soul and leave me on this goddess forsaken planet. I am waiting on some dude called, code name, SCOTTY to beam me up.

    Welcome to the thunderdome.
    wishing you fast assimilation! remember - resistence is futile! praying for scotty too - this has so far been a very unusual place of existence!

  26. #26
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Yay non-IEI person! lol
    We need variation in here.
    And still fellow Beta

    Welcome!!!!
    yaaay!! normal welcome for a change- haha thank you fellow Beta ))

  27. #27
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by role View Post
    Hi missbabydoll! If you need help with socionics you can message me.
    greatly appreciated Role! i feel like i'm gonna take you up on that one very soon haha

  28. #28
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    this welcome thread is hilarious

    and welcome!
    lol i always knew how to make an entrance! thanks! )

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    gosh, is that your pic. go away, you're too hot.
    Pic looks like Megan Fox before the surgeries, no?

  30. #30
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Pic looks like Megan Fox before the surgeries, no?
    not very familiar with MF´s bio, but it´s her. and I believe she´s EIE.

  31. #31
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,288
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Enjoy your stay. o/
    "Traffic lights and loneliness. Paper cans and tape cassettes. When the world feels like this. Static shocks and bitterness."

  32. #32
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Welcome, miss BabyDoll!
    Thank you, mr. William)

  33. #33
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Enjoy your stay. o/
    i already do - thanks! )

  34. #34
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Pic looks like Megan Fox before the surgeries, no?
    yeah! this is an hommage to her old face haha

  35. #35
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    not very familiar with MF´s bio, but it´s her. and I believe she´s EIE.
    she could be an ESTp or even ISFj with all the plastic surgeries going on haha

  36. #36
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome Miss.
    May this place be pleasant and nice as a ray of light in the moody sky for you.

  37. #37
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Welcome Miss.
    May this place be pleasant and nice as a ray of light in the moody sky for you.
    and you say you're not a sweetheart! thanks!

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    So nice to meet you all here let's form some new friendships and learn from eachother

    greets from an ISTj woman (:
    LSIs ... exist? I've learned something already! Welcome to the only place on the internet scientifically proven to cure sanity.
    @Reficulris, you're Delta now? How did this occur?

  39. #39
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    TIM
    LSI-se
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    LSIs ... exist? I've learned something already! Welcome to the only place on the internet scientifically proven to cure sanity.
    @Reficulris, you're Delta now? How did this occur?
    haha apparently we do exist thank you martrix )

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    haha apparently we do exist thank you martrix )
    For a moment I was like an old farmer: "Well, blow me down with a feather! Don't see too many of those 'round these parts."
    How did you get into typology?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •