Thread: Member Questionnaire (MegaBallsUSA)

52 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (MegaBallsUSA)

Member Questionnaire 1 (MegaBallsUSA)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    The first paragraph of this question was beforehand written by me in french and translated (also by me) in english afterwards. The second was written directly in english as well as this disclaimer:

Beauty is something which define a principle, the principle of beauty.
    Which is beautiful or which is not beautiful is define individually. One person could fin beautiful what another would find ugly.
    It is something unquantifiable which englobe the whole that you are defining as beautiful or ugly. It's personal details of the whole that makes it appear
    beautiful or ugly, these details are subjectives and defined by our unconscious. Beauty can also be objective, however its norms will be a global interest
    which will be taken as objectivity. Obviously these norms are originaly subjective.

Love is also a concept. It is something named to define an unquantifiable thing.

What are your most important values?
    My values, the things that I care about, that are important to me.
    To be honest, I don't have any values that are the pillar of my behaviour. There are things I just don't like to do or things I don't like to see.

I don't like hyprocrites. I don't like people who talk a lot about something they did and how that means they are better. I don't like show off but I think they attract me.
    I really don't like people who think they are good people because they follow certain rules that are adequate in society but in reality they are rotten inside. Not rotten, but corrupted or something.
    Basically they do things that are adequate in society because that is what every person must do. But in reality they think something completely different. Thus they trick people into believing something else, etc...

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't believe in Jesus, or Mohamed (or w/e his name is). I'm equal to all religions, I don't judge people over what they are, only over what they do.

I think there is still something/someone up there that control my faith/that help me in everyday life (even thought I don't let chance to luck, when I want something I don't wait for it to happen, I try to make it happen by myself).
    I hold this belief because I think, sometimes, that things just end up fitting each others perfectly. There are too many things to take into considerations to understand from where it has come. Too many things that people did that could have happened differently if they ate butter instead of jelly, etc etc. The butterfly effect (no joke).
    Just to many little things that could have happened differently, so many so many.

For example, if I had no saw a specific video I would have not discovered MBTI, then I would not have been able to discover Socionics and I would still be wondering why am I the way I am. And so many others little things like that that I can actually visualize or quantify makes me go a bit nuts

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I have no real opinions on them. They have their purposes.
    Military's job is to defend the country they serve. They are paid for it. It is their job to defend their country, the territory they are born on.

War. It is happening between two countries to gain territory over another. When two armies fight against each other to gain the territory of the other army.

Power. You use your power in order to gain something you could not gain without it. Usually power is restrained by rules fixed by society because power is not identical in each person. Since society is a place where everyone gets the "same" chance, it is not allowed to use your power freely. Especially over people with minor power.
    To me power is everything you have within you to obtain what you need. Actually, it's more about physical power, not intellectual power. It's about both, it's a whole, but towards a goal that is to gain something.
    Being powerful is being the person who rule over the others. You got the masses, the friends, etc, it's a whole.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Long conversation about the sport I am practising. Because I want to get better at it and I am passionate about it. I like the way it makes me feel (it's karate). I like the fact that I can get better.
    Girls, always fun to talk about girls. And girls are charming.
    I had long conversations about them, might sounds like a freak, but I did. I enjoyed them. I acquired knowledge on how they act, why they would act this way, etc... And it's good knowledge, always usuable when you interacts with a girl, always work, I love that.

Long conversation about stuff that I had interest on, how to improve it, what should I do, give me your insights, etc etc
    I like to talk about myself, having someone analysing me and my behaviour, so I can learn more about myself. Thus I can understand how I work. Then I could maybe fix the things I don't like about me and become something that I like. To fix the things I don't like about me I beforehand need to know what are their origins to make it work, thus socionics and conversation about myself (i think).

I like to talk about these things because they are of interest to me. I like these things and I want to get better at them, always going higher and better until I reach the top, that's the goal.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    If it is about the getting in a better shape physically, yes. But not so much. I prefer when I express my passion about eating well or how I feel when I do or the results I get from it. But not so much about health or medecine in itself.

I always watch what I eat, count the calories and such, since I don't want to gain too much weight. When I did karate full time (before I got injured) I would not really care about whet I ate (I also didn't know at that time) since I would stay fit.
    I love sensations, but I don't listen my body that often. I would prefer him to listen to me, but he doesn't. I am not focused about my body, I'm concerned about it. But I love when I improve my body, and when I see the changement the improvements has made on my body. Especially when I see the imporvements.
    Otherwise, I'm not good at wanting to listen to my body. I don't go into my body and listen to him. I prefer him to listen to me. But at the end I do what he asks me to. Eat, sleep, rest, etc

But I like to rest to heal my body, etc

I actually like conversation about the body when it's gravitating around sport/dieting/gaining power and achieving a better physical state, etc

What do you think of daily chores?
    It is something that must be done. If it is important, you do it. I do it as soon as I can, then it's out of my way. I feel better afterwards.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    My favorite movies: Shame, Drive, The Wolf of Wall Street, Cabin in the Wood (a little less that one, for the lulz with my borther). Shame struck me. I liked it a lot. Drive the same. The Wolf of Wall Street was just amazing. Sex, drugs, Leonardo Di Caprio being amazing, the atmosphere of the whole movie. I liked the movie a lot, it was not just really good, it had this atmosphere about it that I really enjoyed. I can't really express it... Sorry.

Tv Shows: True Detective. I really liked Matthew McConaughey, his step by step logical analyzing. Very right, very good.

Recently watched: Divergent. I liked the movie, it's more or less the same as Hunger Games. I read the Hunger Games' books, liked them. I think Divergent's books are the same, the movie was fine. I know it's not a "good" movie but I liked it nonetheless. I liked the environmment I think, you discover who you are inside and chose the path according to it. I don't really know otherwise, I liked it.

In Hunger Games I liked the environmment and the political tricks. I also like the fact that the author don't put "censorships" on the violence. It's really ugly, the technologies are insane and the traps in the 3rd book at the end are amazingly cool and innovative. Also the beasts at the end of the first book, it's mutants from the dead nominees, I liked this so much. In one moment it shows you how much of a tricked world you are in. How conered you are. You are helpless and yet the girl want to survive, to survive and to fight, I liked that a lot.
    I could talk a lot more about all the little things I liked about this serie. But globally I liked the fact that the author didn't put "walls" in her thinking. She revisited everything, and she also portrayed a bit of the current world within her book. Cleverly pointing and showing how of a terrible world Katniss is in.
    She's in a deep deep tortured world, with a lot of atrocities and miseries. Yet the Citadel is fine, everybody is loved and everybody is smiling. That's the comparason I love in this book and the author keeps describing how of an horror the government is. By all the little atrocities she describes in the book. Yet the Citadel is fine and happy.

I think I like when someone portray an object with a beautiful image, and say that there is so much more to it, makes you understand how of a fool you were to believe it was just what the image said. I just like that, it makes me wonder a lot.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Cry: When a person realise that something he has worked in whole life for realise in front of him. For exemple a father who gets a gift for his child. A gift that means that he has done his job. A gift that makes him understand that he has done what he wanted to realise. A gift that makes his child say to him that he succeeded in what he was needed.
    Basically, when I see this kind of stuff, I can't hold my tears, it means so much to me. It the realisation of your whole life, everything you have worked for. All of that in a tiny moment. It's beautiful, really is. I can't describe it enough with words.

Smile: When I see love. Love being given to one another. I can't help but smile when I see tenderness. The love of a father for his child, makes me smile.
    Other things make me smile, but I'm thinking about that at the moment. The other things are more about jokes or specific things anyway, I think.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I'm doing sports. When I'm physically exercising I'm no there anymore, I do.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My weaknesses: What people have seen as my weaknesses. They tell me that I am sometimes aggressive in my expressions (how I interact with them). Some told me that I need to sometimes think to what I'm saying because it's really rude. That I need to control myself more.

I don't like when I don't know what to do. I don't like when I don't know what I am supposed to do. How I should interact not to be awkward.
    I don't like it when I feel helpless. Helpless in front of everything, I really don't like that.

Note: I talk a bit too much sometimes, with a big smile. Sometimes I bit my own tongue when I do that.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    My strenghts: Some have told me I'm smart. Some that I work, which is a quality. Some that I have will (To me I don't. Not a lot, a bit, but not that much).

What I like about myself: I know what to do to achieve what I want to achieve. If I don't know I have to look for it. Then I'll know.
    That's the main thing I like about me. I know how to do stuff, and if I don't, I look for it until I know (if it interests me). And to me, this is everything. It looks like the world is easy with this. Looks like.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    How people works. I guess it means interactions?
    A guide on how to behave in society and what a man of my status and age is supposed to do. What am I supposed to do???

How to behave and what to do?

Note: I stopped there, if you want me to do others questions, tell me.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Very rarely I have felt being stuck in rut. When it does I first feel helpless and life has lost its sens, I feel depressed. It usually don't last long. I wipe off this awful feeling and go forward.

The cause is usually a bit random, I wake up a morning and I'm panicking and I know why. It's because I fear that my life will not move, that I'll always stay in that environment, without anything changing. That's one of my most feared thing. To not do anything. To not experience, to let you "die".
    I don't like it when I think like that, because I want to do so many things. That's why I really hate this feeling, that's also why when someone give up I yell at him not to give up to keep going until it's the end, to never think it's lost.

I hate this feeling, I feel helpless. I hate that.

My reaction is too tell myself to "shut the fuck up". To shake my head, my hands, my body. To tell myself it's "bullshit", it's a useless thing to think. I want nothing to do with it, I want to live not to die.
    To make it disapear I think I just tell myself it'll be gone at the end of the day, and it is usually gone at the end of the day. Until then I try to rationalize it or not to think about it. I hate that feeling. Makes me think it's not worth living. Brrr.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    What I like: People who smile and are happy to live, who are always positive, I love them :3. I don't like negative people, boring and I just don't like them.
    I think people who are full of life. Who don't "bullshit" you in the face. Who are trustable and have faith in you, trust you. Since I think I'm a bit naive.

What I don't like: People who are negativisit. Who tells you everything is lost before it has ended, who don't believe it can work. Who think it is going to fail.
    Who don't put faith in other people. Who don't share with the group. Who don't buy drinks to everyone even thought everyone else in the group did it. We are just selfish. I really really dislike them. They are in their little world, they don't share anything because they think it'll somehow cost them something. I really really dislike them.
    They will not share, you will share, they will not, never. I hate that, I really do. To me it feels like I'm trying to get the group going, to have something going with everyone sharing and it's super cool. Then you have this dick, who goes to buy his own drink, doesn't ask if someone wants something, doesn't offer. But, god, he likes to receive free drinks, that he does. Fucking god I really dislike them.

I get along with the people I like. I also try to get along with the people I don't like if I have to stay with them somehow (coworker). Thus I try to make them change their habitudes and such. They don't, they stay in their selfish world, happy as they are. Otherwise I don't stay with people I don't like, I run away from them.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    First I thought romance/sex was just something that has to be done. That everyone "in good health" do, so it's "normal", get over with it.

Now I think it's so fun to flirt. So fun to try to get someone with you. I enjoy it. And it feels good, it's perfect. I guess I take it like a game until I end up with the good person.
    The qualities of my partner, basically she understands me and complete me. We complete each others, make up for each others weaknesses, and we love each others because of that. etc etc

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would make sure he has all the tools he needs for life. All the tools he needs to understand and go throught life. To give him a manual of all the things he needs to know so he can act as he wishes upon what he has been told.
    My dream would be that I teach him all that he needs to know, all the basics in life and society that a boy needs to know (if it's a girl, it's going to be more complicated...). So that he can make his choices with all the cards in his hand later on.

My main concern would be that he has all that is needed to be able to understand and to make his own choice from here. That he has the capacity of critical thinking, that he can think by himself. That he can be autonomous.

The measures would be my teaching. Why? I already told you that, so he can think by himself, make his own choices. To be able to make his own choices, not to follow like a sheep. If he is smart enough to make his own choices, I will know I have made a good job. If not I'll be devastated.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    If it's a really good friend I'll calmly ask why and try to make him view my PoV. Understands his PoV also, and try to understand why he thinks like that. I'll never forget my PoV throughout the discussion thought. At the end I'll see which of our PoV is the best and make a conclusion by myself. If I can't make him see my PoV I'll be sad and maybe a bit angered. While or after (i don't know) I'll compare our two PoV and see which is best, maybe take a bit from one PoV, and a bit from the others. Then I'd get a better understanding than before of the problem, which is one of my main objective in life, to never stay in stagnation, always go forward.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Society, that's a though one. I don't think I have a relationship with society. I do what I want to do while respecting my values upon what I'm seeing at the moment. Helping someone, silently walking, thinking about something, laughing, discussing, etc.

Prevalent social problem => Selfishness. Society is a group of person, if everyone is selfish, does not want to help or to go "outside" of the "standart path" that everyone walk, then society is awfully painful.
    Even worse, when people think they are so good, they help so much, they are so so perfect, so so good. But in reality, when they see someone is real need, really strugling to get his own path, with everyone looking down on him, they laught at him. They laught and tell him he's disgusting, that he shall not be a part of their "society". This right here. This is what I hate the most, this is that that I can't stand and will never be able to stand. This is the thing that disgust me the most, the most.
    For me, you just need to get up and help the poor guy, have a smile, say it's alright, don't worry, you'll be alright. This is the best you can offer to someone in need, they'll be very grateful.
    Anyway, that's what I think is a real problem, and to me it is really an awful one.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't chose my friends. I never chose one of my friends. They just ended up being my friends, because I liked them and they liked me. To me you can't chose a friend, if you do it's a puppet, not a friend.
    I behave how I want to behave around them. I'm a bit cautious, I try not to hurt them, to know them better to know to where I can go without hurting them. That's how I behave, normally but with barriers so I don't hurt them. When I hurt a really good friend, I'm really sad.
    A very good friend is one with whom I can behave without barrier, it's so fun

How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends. I'm usually cautious. Up to very cautious if it's someone important (i.e boss, someone that is important in my professional life expecially). Otherwise, if it's a complete stranger I behave normally, up to the "standart" behaviour. Smiling, polite, gentle, etc. If they don't like it I get the fuck out and curse them, coz they are dicks...
    Last edited by Mega; 07-24-2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Edited to finish the questionnaire

188 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take time tomorrow to read it more in depth.

First impression: Either of the Intuitive Extroverts could fit you.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Behind you
    sei sp/sx
    96 Post(s)
    9 Thread(s)

So many words!

52 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. Finished the questionnaire.
    Yes mercutio, so many words, but so many words that describes me!
    So it's many good words! :3