Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I've been trying to exercise self-control, especially since you tend to play the victim.
    Last I checked what you do doesn't pay the bills at the end of the month. Fuck off.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

okay

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay
    Great. I look forward to the next time you talk on shoutbox about how you sucked off some guy and were frustrated that it was just a blow job. Major points for ESI morals.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

do you feel better now?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you feel better now?
    Not really, it's just sad people like you exist while being like bertrand. Really it's like, don't debate with a fool, because to do so you must lower yourself to their level, and then they'll beat you with experience. Now, why don't we be nice and just never speak to each other again, it will suit me and I will try

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

aWm83.gif

Somehow i sense that this isnt about socionics anymore

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I suspect him as more F than T. More N than S. So most thoughts are about one of F-N, excluding my holly EII, certainly.
    Probabilities of the 3 rest F-N are close. I don't insist on IEI. If you perceive his talking style as alien this adds points to IEE, which is also the closest compromise with his opinion.
    LOL. It is been my experience that @Aylen's level abstract perceiving seems to be pretty similar what I have.

I can't see myself as ethical. I can easily piss off people by looking so dismissive. I'm aware that people's opinion about me is divided.

[spoiler= Sol restricted zone]
    Furthermore to the Model G: I don't really express personal dislike (-) and tend to be forgiving towards people (+) which also pisses off people.
    Regarding DCNH: I might be somewhat torn off from reality. I might look like bit . Still getting deep inside into my mind seems not to happen that often. It is like connecting with external sources.
    [\spoiler]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    aWm83.gif

Somehow i sense that this isnt about socionics anymore
    scarper clearly had a crush on lungs and is jilted

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    LOL. It is been my experience that @Aylen's level abstract perceiving seems to be pretty similar what I have.

I can't see myself as ethical. I can easily piss off people by looking so dismissive. I'm aware that people's opinion about me is divided.

[spoiler= Sol restricted zone]
    Furthermore to the Model G: I don't really express personal dislike (-) and tend to be forgiving towards people (+) which also pisses off people.
    Regarding DCNH: I might be somewhat torn off from reality. I might look like bit . Still getting deep inside into my mind seems not to happen that often. It is like connecting with external sources.
    [\spoiler]
    LOL I agree you do not appear to be ethical but I don't recall you pissing me off. Maybe I had to ask for clarification before. I think I did get a bit prickly once with you when I thought you were saying I was EII but I was in a mood. Not to mention I associated the EII typing with another forum member who used to hound me with it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aylen and Troll are both simply lovable alphas, Aylen just needs to get her busyness under control

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    scarper clearly had a crush on lungs and is jilted
    Who doesnt tho

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I think there is a similar situation with Troll though that I had with you at first. A bit of a language barrier?
    My opinion is based on his short messages, so to get the sense and context is not the problem.
    The above is seen his play with font, what is more F behavior - the wish to impress emotionally without good reasons. It's the example of his redundant or not appropriate emotionality. Sometimes he is not good in logic also. For N.. - his talking looks intelligent, sensory types express easier a little. I may take IEE as the more possible among F-N types.

Furthermore to the Model G
    you'll burn in hell, heretic

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylen and Troll are both simply lovable alphas, Aylen just needs to get her busyness under control
    You love saying that but the thing is you type everyone alpha you don't like, you dork. You can't show one reason for typing me alpha let alone Ni polr. It makes you look like a complete fool. You have your quadras reversed. Most people see this.

Edit: I can tell when I get under your skin. You go all grrr alpha, blah, blah, blah.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Who doesnt tho
    It is obvious you do.

You like "pulling her hair" in that childlike way.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My opinion is based on his short messages, so to get the sense and context is not the problem.
    The above is seen his play with font, what is more F behavior - the wish to impress emotionally without good reasons. It's the example of his redundant or not appropriate emotionality. Sometimes he is not good in logic also. For N.. - his talking looks intelligent, sensory types express easier a little. I may take IEE as the more possible among F-N types.

you'll burn in hell, heretic
    I just haven't seen him express this emotional thing you speak of. Can you give an example where he is being emotional and not just being playful? I think we need a video of him.

If he burns in hell it will be side by side with Berty.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Logic is not about being rational and practical.
    That happens only when person is rationally oriented and/or sensing type.
    @Sol I truly see that you can not see past sensory world.
    You are close to extreme case.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just haven't seen him express this emotional thing you speak of. Can you give an example where he is being emotional and not just being playful? I think we need a video of him.
    I said how sun will burn out and true love is an illusion... Just to trigger him.

I also made joke about gold powder. It looks like sand so it would be relatively safe to store visibly if you do not trust in banks. [which sounds logical.. but not that extremely rational]
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

the difference is lungz and I don't have our ego tied up in a false identity. we are not co dependent in the honestly-kind-of-pathetic way you and Adam seem to be
    Bert, you have your ego tied up in knowingly projecting false identities onto others in order to dismiss them and any criticisms against you when you are trying to reinvent the foundation of the theory to suit you. You lose any credibility in the process. The areas where you could really shine are eclipsed by this and that is why very few take anything you say seriously. You dull your own shine.

I get it you want to rework the system in a way that makes more sense to your Ti way of thinking but you need to not let your ego get in the way. This is why Gulenko is where he is and you are where you are right now.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is obvious you do.

You like "pulling her hair" in that childlike way.
    Oh i love pulling hair

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It's just like I defend Adam Strange, you defend Bertrand, identicals love each other on forums.
    To me it also seems clear they are identicals and very much Fi leading.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fi master race

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

whether it's intuition or logic, I can't put things together theoretically/abstractly with the ease that bert seems to.
    maybe it's NTR but I think its not...to me its like "oh cool" in that way you're watching somebody do something you couldn't do.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I said how sun will burn out and true love is an illusion... Just to trigger him.

I also made joke about gold powder. It looks like sand so it would be relatively safe to store visibly if you do not trust in banks. [which sounds logical.. but not that extremely rational]
    Oh, true love is an illusion in a sense because true love is unconditional. Most humans cannot reach that level consistently and even if they do they can't maintain that state. They place all kinds of conditions on love. The only unconditional love comes from a detached universal perspective. That is not easy to achieve when you are invested emotionally in another person or have a lot of requirements before you can love another.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just haven't seen him express this emotional thing you speak of. Can you give an example where he is being emotional and not just be playful?
    There are situations where T type is expected to be lesser emotional/playful and more reasonable, than he is. Where he should to say useful, he "plays" or says evident bs. Check my discussions with him, as I mostly base my opinion on such events. It's subjective. Besides the mentioned his senseless font play, one of examples in this theme is there, where I point his several wrong assertions.

> I think we need a video of him.

Sure. He needs it too, as when we doubt he should to tremble.

> If he burns in hell it will be side by side with Berty.

if Berty is EII, than he'll go to heaven

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are situations where T type is expected to be lesser emotional/playful and more reasonable, than he is. Where he should to say useful, he "plays" or says evident bs. Check my discussions with him, as I mostly base my opinion on such events. It's subjective. Besides the mentioned his senseless font play, one of examples in this theme is there, where I point his several wrong assertions.

ILEs are N types primarly, T is just the creative function.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I truly see that you can not see past sensory world.
    And I see you can't see past emotional one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILEs are N types primarly, T is just the creative function.
    2nd function is strong. While he behaves like T is among weak, while having stronger F.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well, they say all dogs go to heaven so you may be right in a sense.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whether it's intuition or logic, I can't put things together theoretically/abstractly with the ease that bert seems to.
    maybe it's NTR but I think its not...to me its like "oh cool" in that way you're watching somebody do something you couldn't do.
    If you took the same amount of adderall he takes daily, I am quite sure you could reach his levels in terms of "logic" (?)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2nd function is strong. While he behaves like T is among weak, while having stronger F.
    Where is stronger F in his behavior in forum? Maybe you not recognize joke from real in writing.

Do you like the profession of a dentist?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I want some Adderall...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

me too, I feel like it woulda really helped me study for finals (realistically I woulda just played video games on speed though)

in any case I feel like a lot of the difference is formal training on role function

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    If it makes you feel better, he originally typed me beta ST.
    Suspected by photos. I'm almost sure you are not IEI. Among F-N types EIE is the main version.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I want some Adderall...
    Someone posted this to one of the discords. I could not get enough points to justify a script. lol I took one once that was given to me and I didn't really notice anything from it. I watched the video all the way through while able to keep accurate track of the points in my head. Final analysis I may be a lot of things but I am not adhd/add.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maybe you not recognize joke from real in writing.
    I need video to "recognize" is he idiocy from joking/drugs or F type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

hes 9 and youre a head type so you (over?)think more about it and to him its a gut/body thing that he feels in his body

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hes 9 and youre a head type so you (over?)think more about it and to him its a gut/body thing that he feels in his body
    Yeah it's not that I'm not theoretical, it just doesn't flow from me like that.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where is stronger F in his behavior in forum? Maybe you not recognize joke from real in writing.

Do you like the profession of a dentist?
    The most efficient dentist I had was LSI.

Sit there-> local anesthesia-> 5 mins -> dojoing-> done-> get up -> take these papers.

two wisdom teeth were removed under 10 minutes and was I was referred to a specialist.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think my last dentist seemed iee or something and he would always ask me if I wanted him to do something with my tooth because it didn't really need it but it might be good preventatively, blah blah, and "I just don't know, what do you think?" And begged me to make another appointment once when the crown he gave me wasn't the perfect color and I said it was fine but it bugged him so much. I'm switching dentists now.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most efficient dentist I had was LSI.

Sit there-> local anesthesia-> 5 mins -> dojoing-> done-> get up -> take these papers.

two wisdom teeth were removed under 10 minutes and was I was referred to a specialist.
    Next time ask for a type diagnosis, although your positive relationship with him hints towards supervision, did he give you a discount, if yes you must be ILE...

Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast