Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Oh, that guy really needs to see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    It's got nothing to do with super ego relationships.
    Only in case if you badly understand how IR express in nonverbal. For example, due to small experience of watching people with correct understanding of your IR with them. Your situation is especially complicated by the doubtful opinion about own type (which seems as F one).
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Of course, you know the difference between a doctor and the doctor.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only in case if you badly understand how IR express in nonverbal. For example, due to small experience of watching people with correct understanding of your IR with them. Your situation is especially complicated by the doubtful opinion about own type (which seems as F one).
    It's because you type me as F possible/likely (definitely) which is one of the main reasons I question your ability.

I tried to discuss this further by showing you how for P types, the rational function comes into play, that's Fi mombilizing for XLI, and Fe mobilizing for XLE, but you denied this despite it's core theory.

Add to this your own use of mobilizing, typing by 'impressions', as you say Ne, if you're LSE.

So it just makes me doubt your abilities in general, and rightly so.

I agreed with the quote I marked constructive. Overall I think you stifle productive interaction due to an over reliability/confidence in your system, and personally you're somewhat creepy. Anyway, regardless, have a good day.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with different opinions, but you started with ESI, to just 'F', which was due to my opposition to your harassment of another forum member. It's something rather than admit you're wrong, instead you decided to retype and take no responsibility. So, to add to your wrong socionics, I don't listen to decisions made from your own emotion related bias, but think it's wrong further, because such things are the opposite of productive discourse, with you.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 03-12-2018 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    It's because you type me as F possible/likely (definitely) which is one of the main reasons I question your ability.
    Hell yeah if he types you F... not his first weird typing, anyhow.

Your criticism of his stuff btw is very typical SLI criticism of LSI.

Edit: uh, banned...?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Oh here's the fake LSI chiming in.
    What a lame retort.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Of course, you know the difference between a doctor and the doctor
    I find as more meaningful the difference between a doctor and a medic.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Hell yeah if he types you F... not his first weird typing, anyhow.
    The truth can be weird.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find as more meaningful the difference between a doctor and a medic.
    The meaning of medic is as ambiguous as the meaning of the word doctor.
    medic does not certainly mean doctor of medicine.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The truth can be weird.
    The truth isn't necessarily with you

TIM
    D-SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im shipping Sol and Myst as new couple what do u guys think
    8w7 7w8 3w2

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think she would kill him.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no kill me first
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

TIM
    IEI So/Sx
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Im shipping Sol and Myst as new couple what do u guys think
    I ship it

Alternatively I'd ship Sol and Chae
    NEW DISCORD SERVER
    "This server's purpose is to give us a platform to talk about various typological theories for fun,
    but also to go through our personal evolution by improving our instincts."

Typing [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x] Film [x]

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I ship it

I’d pay to see that.

As long as no one got hurt.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I ship it

Oh! The two quintessential LSIs... I think they're sympathetic when I see them, you know. Esp together. Nice couple. Very sweet people. Good ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    This doesn't take a grain of salt, it takes a: BIG ASS SALTY ASS FREAKING ASS GAY MOUNTAIN!

TIM
    ILI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae
    All the gifs, the pictures... it seems Se valuing to me. Your focus is on the aesthetic. Those pictures also tend to have sharp and bright colors. To my eyes these images come across as "heavy". It's not something calm and warming. I don't think an Ne lead would place so much value into these things. In my head Ne is the function that constantly seeks for something new, totally different. You seem to be very focused on these korean (?) dudes. But you really don't give me Se lead vibes. It may just be the role. But for the moment I think EIE>IEE.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I knew that Chae should to have good chemistry with Trump as her identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As long as no one got hurt.
    We'll take iodine to heal my scars on the face. And additional Valium for her. Everything will be good.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I knew that Chae should to have good chemistry with Trump as her identity.

We'll take iodine to heal my scars on the face. And additional Valium for her. Everything will be good.
    Brave man.

Truthfully, it’s hard to see you guys together. You like Introverts, and @Chae is anything but introverted.
    She also seems very diplomatic, while you are less so.
    Just hard to see it.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You like Introverts, and Chae is anything but introverted.
    That would be like a sporting recreation, instead of mountain skiing. To improve my fighting skills and reactions. There would be also intellectual - rhetorical training part. We'd got bright and useful impressions from such vacation, I'm sure. In case we'd need a rest, pills would made her more introverted for a while.

> She also seems very diplomatic, while you are less so.

I suspect the physical abbility to touch me by other means would influence on her tactics.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    @Chae
    All the gifs, the pictures... it seems Se valuing to me. Your focus is on the aesthetic. Those pictures also tend to have sharp and bright colors. To my eyes these images come across as "heavy". It's not something calm and warming. I don't think an Ne lead would place so much value into these things. In my head Ne is the function that constantly seeks for something new, totally different. You seem to be very focused on these korean (?) dudes. But you really don't give me Se lead vibes. It may just be the role. But for the moment I think EIE>IEE.
    Sure I do pay attention to the colors and composition. I have studied image analysis at university for too long If it comes across as heavy or not is in the eyes of the beholder, I just like bright and moving things - that's a preference and choice. IEE still has no to speak of so I would not expect calming things from this type. They merely appreciate when someone else has that for them. Yes they are South Korean singers/dancers/etc, though some of the groups have Chinese or Thai members, it's not so clear-cut. Jackson Wang here for instance is from Hong Kong and I had him as my avatar.

I lOve wAtEr

And not only "dudes" (what an ugly word) - girls, too. Pay more attention to my gayness

Not Se lead, but Se role, but also EIE? Make up your miiiind. What I question is: where's the ? I don't meet many criteria for the element. Like I don't plan or look ahead for more than an hour And my interest in Aylenesque esoterics only comes from the fact that it looks good and makes decent sense to me. Aesthetic back and forth. Obviously, I'm a 3, surface counts, and I'll make sure you won't overlook me. Make what you want out of that. I take every typing that has "vibes" in it with a grain of salt anyways you know what I'm saying
    Last edited by Chae; 03-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    This doesn't take a grain of salt, it takes a: BIG ASS SALTY ASS FREAKING ASS GAY MOUNTAIN!

TIM
    Y e s
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take every typing that has "vibes" in it with a grain of salt anyways you know what I'm saying
    My reaction to the typing spreadsheet thread.
    Currently trying to regain what I lost. And if that's not possible, at least gain new things while trying to.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    My reaction to the typing spreadsheet thread.
    Well yeah for real, glad it resonates The point is: How can you type a person's atmosphere if that is meant by vibes - I don't know Please tell me. Do you just pick the molecules out of their surroundings and see what they got formed into, shaped or what An impression or characterization should be tangible and accurate, and with evidence at hand. If someone gives concrete examples of text with perhaps a synthesis and says, ah this is [Element XYZ] valued in your speech/opinions/taste/et cetera then we're talking. Anything else rather sounds like one big projection since your own type dictates perception already. How someone types is rather indicative of, obviously: just their type and nothing more.

TIM
    Y e s
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yeah, glad it resonates The point is: How can you type a person's atmosphere if that is meant by vibes - I don't know Please tell me. Do you just pick the molecules out of their surroundings and see what they look like, shaped or what An impression or characterization should be tangible and accurate, and with evidence at hand. If someone gives concrete examples of text with perhaps a synthesis and says, ah this is [Element XYZ] valued in your speech/opinions/taste/et cetera then we're talking. Anything else rather sounds like one big projection since your own type dictates perception already. How someone types is rather indicative of, obviously: just their type and nothing more.
    Oh, no no. It's true, silly. For instance, I am bearing my teenage years, enneagram 4 and don't do volunteer work (just yet) which makes me IEI. I'm also a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, which as we all know makes for a great Beta NF.

Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well, by the way.
    Currently trying to regain what I lost. And if that's not possible, at least gain new things while trying to.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh, no no. It's true, silly. For instance, I am bearing my teenage years, enneagram 4 and don't do volunteer work (just yet) which makes me IEI. I'm also a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, which as we all know makes for a great Beta NF.

Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well, by the way.
    Cholerico-sanguinic

TIM
    Y e s
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cholerico-sanguinic
    Might have been the other way around, but who needs that anymore?
    I am forever changed after discovering Socionics TM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...which makes me IEI... Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well...
    Really? + ego and choleric-sanguinic temerament.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Might have been the other way around, but who needs that anymore?
    I am forever changed after discovering Socionics TM.
    Gemini indeed! It's the Mercury energy. Augusta is an Aries so she has compatible Mars influence on you.

TIM
    Y e s
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? + ego and choleric-sanguinic temerament.
    Blame the psychology teacher from last year.
    That's her first impression.
    And yes, it was the other way around. Sanguine had priority over choleric* so my bad. Although not going to edit my main post because people will think I'm actually serious.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you identify yourself with sanguinic-choleric temperament and IEI, then you are most likely the Fe-subtype. The Ni-subtype is very unlikely sanguinic or choleric.

TIM
    Y e s
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't identify myself with any. What i've said so far was pure shitposting. I think the four temperaments system is pretty silly, but it's similar to buzzfeed quizzes: Nice to have around when you'd like something to bash and/or identify with for the fun of it.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok

TIM
    ILI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And not only "dudes" (what an ugly word) - girls, too. Pay more attention to my gayness
    It's difficult for me to pay attention to such things. I tend to forget personal informations like country of origin, name and sexual orientation. Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.

Not Se lead, but Se role, but also EIE? Make up your miiiind.
    Yup, not Se lead. Se leads are pretty easy to spot, and you're not one of them. I think Se is a big part of you. It's pretty clear you're one of the most extraverted people here on the forum, and it's not only explainable with the lead function. It's the product of two extraverted functions combined. EIEs got unconscious Ti and semiconscious Se. Jungian disciples like von Franz clearly explain the influence of the inferior function. It's true there are some ambiguities, and there's much less material from "experts", but since I give great relevance to the polarity of the functions (no, I don't call them IE. Jung called them functions, and since I'm not a blind socionics follower, I call them that way) I give great value to the HA too. If your creative function is Ni, it means that Se will obviously leak into conscience on various occasions. Very extraverted people just have a stronger HA, and the same happens with very introverted people. The creative kind of gets bypassed.

Anyways, what I get from you is an high energy level, and a great sharing of emotions, personal evaluations, pictures etc etc. I just think your feeling is higher than your intuition. But I don't exclude IEE. I still think it's the second most likely (and it's very likely). I say that for me it's 60% EIE and 40% IEE.

And I understand your despise for typings based on "vibes", but it's just a word I use for "all the impressions I got from you". And of course, I elaborate these impressions inside my head. But I understand your irritation. I get irritated too when people don't explain their reasoning.

TIM
    SEER ~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp
    Mentioned
    782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's difficult for me to pay attention to such things. I tend to forget personal informations like country of origin, name and sexual orientation. Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.

Yup, not Se lead. Se leads are pretty easy to spot, and you're not one of them. I think Se is a big part of you. It's pretty clear you're one of the most extraverted people here on the forum, and it's not only explainable with the lead function. It's the product of two extraverted functions combined. EIEs got unconscious Ti and semiconscious Se. Jungian disciples like von Franz clearly explain the influence of the inferior function. It's true there are some ambiguities, and there's much less material from "experts", but since I give great relevance to the polarity of the functions (no, I don't call them IE. Jung called them functions, and since I'm not a blind socionics follower, I call them that way) I give great value to the HA too. If your creative function is Ni, it means that Se will obviously leak into conscience on various occasions. Very extraverted people just have a stronger HA, and the same happens with very introverted people. The creative kind of gets bypassed.

Anyways, what I get from you is an high energy level, and a great sharing of emotions, personal evaluations, pictures etc etc. I just think your feeling is higher than your intuition. But I don't exclude IEE. I still think it's the second most likely (and it's very likely). I say that for me it's 60% EIE and 40% IEE.

And I understand your despise for typings based on "vibes", but it's just a word I use for "all the impressions I got from you". And of course, I elaborate these impressions inside my head. But I understand your irritation. I get irritated too when people don't explain their reasoning.
    Why do you think that? If anything wouldn't it be the demonstrative function and not a weak function that is more apparent considering it plays a big part in the person's worldview? This idea that HA is clearly visible to the casual observer appears to be a MBTI concept > socionics. What you are saying reminds me of the article I posted on discord about loops.

http://introspective-to-a-fault.blog...niti-loop.html

Se as Mobilizing Function

The individual tends to feel capable of achieving his goals, but hesitates on whether the path he is choosing is the right one. In these cases he needs to feel the support of others in order to be motivated to finally choose. He likes to be involved in competitive and challenging endeavors and to see his will and personal power develop as he overcomes obstacles together with other people. However, he depends on others to provide the gusto and motivation for these endeavors.

^ Se described this way could apply to several types out of context. I am not even challenging your typing of Chae since typing is very subjective. I am just wondering what the rational behind the part in bold actually is. Why would creative be bypassed?

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    D-SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative never gets bypassed. If u think someone uses their ha more than their creative theyre just a different type and u can reverse those roles
    8w7 7w8 3w2

TIM
    ILI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    Yes, it's an MBTI concept. As I said, I don't firmly believe in singular systems. Model A is too rigid and doesn't give great explainings for unhealthy people. I prefer Grant's stack, and I believe in theories like loops and grips. What socionics has over MBTI is the stuff that they got from Jung without ruining it without a reason. It's right Pi-leads are p. Plus, socionics got rid of ridiculous stereotypes, and the functions ain't uniquely explained like "Si=memory".

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.
    Information about gender is in the user profile. Ok, I admit my name seems androgynous, but I can tell you, I am male.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    Yes, it's an MBTI concept... ...the functions ain't uniquely explained like "Si=memory".
    As far as I understand MBTI. is not about memory. in MBTI is the preference for stability, it's the opposite of , the preference for change.
    The MBTI interpretation is: People having ego want things stay the same, people with want continually change.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@niffer - mb IEI

TIM
    D-SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer ESI confirmed.
    8w7 7w8 3w2

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Additions: TheHotelAmbush, Soupman, Falsehope, Zero, Hitta, Avebury, Anglas, Strangeling, Nanashi
    Revision: Totalize (Se/Fi > Te/Ni)

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim

LII-Ti: N0ki, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas
    LSI-Ti: Rocky

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra, Tela/Arachne, Olimpia, TheHotelAmbush
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-23-2018 at 12:40 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ESE-Fi:
    ?

Is this a new type?

TIM
    somethin'
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush Guess your heresy was so intense that it corrupted your Ti into Fi.

Last edited by Muddy; 03-16-2018 at 03:15 AM.