Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 2,000 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    You misunderstood the joke just like you misunderstand everything else. Why even reply to anything if half the time you don't get what the other person is saying.
    I was actually joking even if provocatively. So I don't think I'm the one here who misunderstands things.

PS: And wow, you really sound full of resentment or something. Bad day? I don't even remember us interacting before (we didn't really before you tried to type me in this thread).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the real test is does slugabed like john wick cause my IEE friend almost had a breakdown trying to get through it, whereas I thought it was flippin awesome
    I loved John Wick. Very Gamma left film. You may want to re-evaluate your typing methods.
    Last edited by Nehtaro; 06-01-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I was actually joking even if provocatively. So I don't think I'm the one here who misunderstands things.

PS: And wow, you really sound full of resentment or something. Bad day? I don't even remember us interacting before (we didn't really before you tried to type me in this thread).
    Explain to me how it's a joke when it's literally re-stating what you said in that post. Where's the joke? I didn't take kindly to your dismissive attitude towards my typing, or your BS lightheartedness meant to disguise it.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nehtaro View Post
    I loved John Wick. Very Gamma left film. Your may want to re-evaluate your typing methods.
    what do you mean?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Explain to me how it's a joke when it's literally re-stating what you said in that post. Where's the joke? I didn't take kindly to your dismissive attitude towards my typing, or your BS lightheartedness meant to disguise it.
    No, I don't really care how you type me or if you dislike my not accepting your typing. Regardless of that, I wasn't using an entirely serious tone, believe it or not.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean?
    I don't think because a friend of yours didn't like a movie that someone's reaction to said movie is a reliable metric for typing.

Or did you mean about Gamma left? That's a more interesting topic

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nehtaro View Post
    I don't think because a friend of yours didn't like a movie that someone's reaction to said movie is a reliable metric for typing.
    Same, I thought it's a matter of how desensitized you are either way.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Same, I thought it's a matter of how desensitized you are either way.
    didn't you post some youtubes slugabed sent you as evidence she wasn't SLI like a week ago?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Bertrand. If you take that philosophical crap test and give me the answers, I can PM you your undisputable type via others.

It's a pretty cool trick, because since its not directly called by personality types or easily relatable to them, people can't pick and choose their type then lie about it. Hell, half the types are stated to care about their appearance to others, and another different half are stated to put their opinion over others', so its like lair city half the time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I don't really care how you type me or if you dislike my not accepting your typing. Regardless of that, I wasn't using an entirely serious tone, believe it or not.
    ESI.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If liking or not liking media determined type Id be delta for sure because pupinia is even better than John Wick imo

do you think that's her real name? I could see it being a clever pen name cause shes young like pupa, or maybe her parents are just ultra hippies and thought it sounded cool

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    All of this is off-topic entirely and I considered not posting anything, but might as well address it.

Yes, you're confused. LSIs don't love rules and regulations. Order is something entirely different. A law or a regulation tells you what to do and how to do it. This is why it falls under Te. The kind of "rules" that fall under Ti are more along the lines of organization and categorization. This belongs in this category, it doesn't belong in that one. This fits with this and that, but not with that.
    Correct me if I´m wrong, but I think the whole interpretation of a LSI´s behavior can vary a lot depending on wether a LSI is a middle manager in the military (and it often seems like Strats is dealing with these cases), an entrepreneur, a professor, a freelance worker and so on.

I had a LSI professor at the uni. I found him a great teacher actually. But I remember one instance where a bit of polr shined through. I asked him if we could talk about an exam where he graded me 24 out of 30 points. I knew I had done quite well because I liked the subject.
    He checked the exam. 3 questions, for each question you could get 10 points maximum, for a maximum grade of 30 out of 30.
    First question: he told me "yeah brillant answer - I gave it 8 out of 10". Second question "yeah brillant answer - I gave it 8 out of 10"...same for the third. Then he went on to check the final grade..."Oh, ah, 24 out of 30, that´s 6 points from the best...but yeah 8+8+8=24 so...what do you suggest?". And yeah, well, that was fine for me.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    ESI.
    Haha, you're such a troll.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

didn't you post some youtubes slugabed sent you as evidence she wasn't SLI like a week ago?
    Explain.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Explain.
    ive turned the tables on you

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Correct me if I´m wrong, but I think the whole interpretation of a LSI´s behavior can vary a lot depending on wether a LSI is a middle manager in the military (and it often seems like Strats is dealing with these cases), an entrepreneur, a professor, a freelance worker and so on.
    Yes I agree, context and environment matter. If strat was mostly dealing with mid-level military folks that makes some sense for why she sees types as she does. There's enough variation imo within each type that you almost get subtypes by profession etc as they sort themselves out that way, but more than that, certain qualities are emphasized or de-emphasized in different environments.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    ESI.

After I posted that, I actually wondered if someone wanted to jump on that and call it Fi ego Ah, my forecasting skills are developing really really well.

PS: I wouldn't mind being ESI. But unfortunately that post was not Fi motivated, I just evaluated how it's pointless to argue over my typing when the other party uses a wildly different understanding of the (Ti) system and I did not see it as his right to demand automatic agreement from me.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

I had a LSI professor at the uni. I found him a great teacher actually. But I remember one instance where a bit of polr shined through. I asked him if we could talk about an exam where he graded me 24 out of 30 points. I knew I had done quite well because I liked the subject.
    He checked the exam. 3 questions, for each question you could get 10 points maximum, for a maximum grade of 30 out of 30.
    First question: he told me "yeah brillant answer - I gave it 8 out of 10". Second question "yeah brillant answer - I gave it 8 out of 10"...same for the third. Then he went on to check the final grade..."Oh, ah, 24 out of 30, that´s 6 points from the best...but yeah 8+8+8=24 so...what do you suggest?". And yeah, well, that was fine for me.
    That just seems Ij to me.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Yes I agree, context and environment matter. If strat was mostly dealing with mid-level military folks that makes some sense for why she sees types as she does. There's enough variation imo within each type that you almost get subtypes by profession etc as they sort themselves out that way, but more than that, certain qualities are emphasized or de-emphasized in different environments.
    That's not really like subtypes, no, since that variation doesn't come from differences in the function model.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-02-2017 at 12:06 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ive turned the tables on you
    Ikr

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That just seems Ij to me.
    Not exactly EII-like though. Sometimes they tend to create points out of nowhere. Maybe it applies in cases where your result is really bad, though. You put your pencil on paper = 0.25 points.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chae reminds me of one IEE who was struggling on multi variable mathematical analysis course hold by LSI. She was wrecked.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After I posted that, I actually wondered if someone wanted to jump on that and call it Fi ego Ah, my forecasting skills are developing really really well.

PS: I wouldn't mind being ESI. But unfortunately that post was not Fi motivated, I just evaluated how it's pointless to argue over my typing when the other party uses a wildly different understanding of the (Ti) system and I did not see it as his right to demand automatic agreement from me.
    Newp. That's the history of your speech patterns aligned over many layers over time.

You're treating constructivist as thinking base.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Haha, you're such a troll.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So @Bertrand do you still type me ESE?

I am not surprised since you have trouble discerning IEs. I suggest you go back to basics and read Jung, carefully, then socionics definitions of IEs again. This probably means you believe you are ILI and I am your conflictor. That is not how socionics works. Your typings are purely based on like/dislike. I don't mind that you dislike me (won't lose a bit of sleep) but you continuously let your feelings override your logic. That is not typical of ILI. Typing me Ni polr makes it look like you don't understand Ni at all. You could at least have chosen an Ni valuing type. Try not to get offended that I call you out but I would be interested to hear what is ESE about me?

You can also give me a new enneagram type too since my current typing would not fit ESE at all. You have to turn me into a completely different person than who I am to do this. I look forward to it, if you can do it. Also throw some drive and motivation my way so I can be a proper ESE.

Edit:

Introverted Intuition (Ni, )

ESEs are often restless, dynamic, and active people, and have little interest in contemplative and reflective lifestyles. They may generally find themselves perennially busy, with so many people to meet and tasks to be done. They may often have difficulty understanding the motivations or mindset of less energetic individuals, or why others would be unmotivated and torpid. They may have have difficulty prioritizing or determining the relative importance of their tasks, and may ignore the long-term consequences of their actions. They may have difficulty planning their schedule effectively, sometimes be caught off guard by certain last minute appointments or tasks whose length they had underestimated.

ESEs typically focus on the tasks, people, relationships, experiences directly in front of them, seeing little reason to question its purpose, impact, or meaning. They may have underactive minds, and may have difficulty connecting the dots and discerning causal links between different events in their environment. They may have no concept of philosophical reflection, or inner mental worlds as a lifestyle attribute, and may see these aspects as irrelevant to their emotions and experiences. To "sit back and think for a while" is commonly the antithesis of the ESE mindset. Due to their lack of cerebral lifestyles, they may be seen as tedious, unoriginal, and unchanging in their conduct.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    So @Bertrand do you still type me ESE?

I am not surprised since you have trouble discerning IEs. I suggest you go back to basics and read Jung, carefully, then socionics definitions of IEs again. This probably means you believe you are ILI and I am your conflictor. That is not how socionics works. You typings are purely based on like/dislike. I don't mind that you dislike me (won't lose a bit of sleep) but you continuously let your feelings override your logic. That is not typical of ILI. Typing me Ni polr makes it look like you don't understand Ni at all. You could at least have chosen an Ni valuing type. Try not to get offended that I call you out but I would be interested to hear what is ESE about me?

You can also give me a new enneagram type too since my current typing would not fit ESE at all. You have to turn me into a completely different person than who I am to do this. I look forward to it, if you can do it. Also throw some drive and motivation my way so I can be a proper ESE.
    I've always thought you were EII.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Destiny View Post
    I've always thought you were EII.
    LOL no you didn't. That happened later. I always thought you were SEE but I started with SLI I think. It is hard to keep up with your personas. How are you these days btw? Still world traveling?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL no you didn't. That happened later. I always thought you were SEE but I started with SLI I think. It is hard to keep up with your personas. How are you these days btw? Still world traveling?
    I just got back from Egypt, Israel, Greece, Turkey, and Ukraine a few weeks ago. Now I'm living in DC but I want to move down south again soon. I can't stand the cold up here.

There's a few people on this forum I interact with often outside of here and they know who I am. Usually I did the persona back in the day because it was funny and for laughs. Still do it. But we can have a legitimate conversation here as well, I do not mind.

How is life down south?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Destiny View Post
    I just got back from Egypt, Israel, Greece, Turkey, and Ukraine a few weeks ago. Now I'm living in DC but I want to move down south again soon. I can't stand the cold up here.

There's a few people on this forum I interact with often outside of here and they know who I am. Usually I did the persona back in the day because it was funny and for laughs. Still do it. But we can have a legitimate conversation here as well, I do not mind.

How is life down south?
    Wow, you were in my homeland. I do want to go back one day, see Egypt, and possibly Turkey too, when I do. You must have boundless energy.

Had some interesting things happening here lately. I had most of my immediate family together. It was nice. My ESE and EII sisters visited. I want to make it to NJ/NY by the end of the year. Life is pretty good.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you were in my homeland. I do want to go back one day, see Egypt, and possibly Turkey too, when I do. You must have boundless energy.

Had some interesting things happening here lately. I had most of my immediate family together. It was nice. My ESE and EII sisters visited. I want to make it to NJ/NY by the end of the year. Life is pretty good.
    Greece is great. I'd recommend getting out of Athens and driving around the country. Beautiful in the mountains. Went to Delphi which was the holiest place in Ancient Greece and also inside the pyramids in Egypt. Also the Hagia Sophia in Turkey....so lots of holy places. A fellow forum member here took me one time to a church on a mounaintop as well. What I learned is that holy places have very interesting feels to them. I guess you could say I got closer to the Divine and Spirits on this trip. Me usually being a very scientific or realist person I am glad to go to these sorts of places.

But family is good, I recall you telling me you take care of your family which is always a big positive. One of the other reasons I'm moving back down south is to get closer to family.

Anyways, not to get too far off of topic, you can definitely see my type if you have some actual discussions with me instead of my usual play-acting which is just for fun.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The older I get, the less emotional I become. I've been overwhelmed by Te lately, I think I'm ofc becoming my own dual.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Hey, what type do you think I am? This one two sentence message that I've just made should be plenty enough to go on.
    Merry type going from this two sentence message.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Default Putting this in the right thread

(Continued from Ti PoLR thread)

you know how LSE gets when something is clearly "out of place"

I get that feeling too and I feel like if I don't say something when the opportunity arises then I've made things worse not better

as far as I can tell myst, aylen, and cassandra are all socials. maybe my systems all fucked up but I believe that's whats going on basically

its basically like "letting a mess fester" if I don't help clean it up

what's interesting is gamma socials don't seem to have a problem with self identifying as such, perhaps because we see things in a similar light, and therefore see resistance to it as a weird form of unproductive self hate so we don't engage in it. my sense of it is gamma thinks more like "type doesn't make me cool, I make my type cool" which I think is the right attitude towards identity and information in general. maybe this is an Fi valuing thing in general, where the "objective" status of a types popularity is not a consideration that overrides thinking. it does seem to me that Fe egos would see the truth of such things in said light (as social "hierarchy" Fe+Ti) and order themselves along the hierarchy as desired, because the "social manifestation" in some sense, "makes it true" feels>reals essentially

i actually feel like that's really counterproductive, but maybe not entirely because it invites the truth out

i say socials here because intuitives tend to work with concepts and their method is to "place (whatever they are) on top" not "place themselves into whatever is already perceived to be on top" in other words, the "prestige" of EIE and IEI is an "intuitive campaign" to find their way to the top, whereas ESE and SEI just puts themselves at whatever "pre established" top there is. in this way IEI/EIE don't have to contort themselves, they contort the hierarchy itself, so their focus is less on "what they really are (not)" since they can easily demonstrate that with systematic consistency (because its true) but its more of why "beta is the best". inasmuch as any of the above 3 may conform to the later pattern they may actually be humanitarians.. but I don't have the time or inclination to hunt down all that information. to the extent that I do see new posts come and go I see a lot of Si content get posted, like an absurd and obvious amount if anyone's paying attention

if you've noticed i've routinely challenged both horns of this issue: 1) that beta is perfect (or "top of the heirarchy, ultimate") and that 2) people have a tendency to slot themselves according to perceived status (based on Fe/Ti information coming off the types) against objective logic or reality (Te Ne)... I feel like this place in general has suffered from enough of this dynamic that useful information has mostly dried up and what's left is a lot of Fe... which is like the tvtropes version of typology (a sort of imitation of "useful knowledge"), which is sort of how like cassandra's posts tend to read when she goes into lots of "detail" for its own sake. this probably has to do with the gamma exodus of the past. a general defensive reaction would be to try and push me out as well, but this place only hurts itself when it does that
    Lol, objective reality is Ne to you? OK go back to typing as SLI. 2nd option is ESI still, 2D Ni + Fi valuing is ok. Definitely an introvert Te/Fi valuing tho'.

Anyway you seem really delusional with all this, with this idea of being the person who cleans up some mess that actually doesn't even exist.

Sry for harshness, I don't think you have actual bad intentions with this but it's just slightly annoying to read such claims that are so far from actual reality. By claims I don't mean your tentative typing of me, but that thing about cleaning up mess and inviting out the truth and whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand
    you know how LSE gets when something is clearly "out of place"

I get that feeling too and I feel like if I don't say something when the opportunity arises then I've made things worse not better

as far as I can tell myst, aylen, and cassandra are all socials. maybe my systems all fucked up but I believe that's whats going on basically

its basically like "letting a mess fester" if I don't help clean it up

what's interesting is gamma socials don't seem to have a problem with self identifying as such, perhaps because we see things in a similar light, and therefore see resistance to it as a weird form of unproductive self hate so we don't engage in it. my sense of it is gamma thinks more like "type doesn't make me cool, I make my type cool" which I think is the right attitude towards identity and information in general. maybe this is an Fi valuing thing in general, where the "objective" status of a types popularity is not a consideration that overrides thinking. it does seem to me that Fe egos would see the truth of such things in said light (as social "hierarchy" Fe+Ti) and order themselves along the hierarchy as desired, because the "social manifestation" in some sense, "makes it true" feels>reals essentially

i actually feel like that's really counterproductive, but maybe not entirely because it invites the truth out
    FFS, I now see what @Singu is talking about. I am not a social but why don't you take a shot at my E type next? It is the only thing you haven't speculated on.

What I see in this thread is you floundering like a drowning man gasping for his last breath. It is like you feel a need to rewrite the narrative every time you have some issue understanding others. I tell you why you are off about my sociotype so you go for my instinct stacking now? My instincts are off limits to you unless you can tell me 3 personal things about myself that I have not shared on the forum. I hold my instincts sacred to myself so don't go there.
    That's a very good way of putting it. Rewriting the narrative. And btw that's not Ti base. Maybe there are similarities to Jung's Ti as you said but it might just be Demonstrative Ti.

Dude, this alone could rule out LIE for you since all you can do is weave ambiguous storylines to twist things to fit your system while ignoring any Te in the process. I grew up being lectured by Te egos and I can see clearly that you do not value it but maybe if you keep blowing your own horn loud enough someone might believe you because they don't want to have to wade through this nonsense to find any semblance of truth besides yours. Keep twisting things if you want but it isn't going to make your posts more "factual".
    Well he's no Te lead for sure.

(Continued from Bertrand's Ni thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    Tbh I don't think @Bertrand is a Ti valuer but he's definitely no Te lead since it's painfully clear that he's introverted in his orientation. All his way of thinking (I don't necessarily mean thinking as in Logic) as presented is subjectively oriented in the sense of it being introverted.

You could be right about the 2D Fi however, I used to consider SLI for him, I guess I don't know him well enough to say if ESI or SLI.

Actually SLI was my first impression of him when he joined but the overwhelming match up to Jung's description of Ti (especially a certain type of Ti) is hard for me to ignore. I guess I could see where he is treating it somewhat as a joke and making fun of it which is in alignment with SLI having 4D Ti. I might consider it again. I just don't think he is a gamma. The Te egos I know leave no room for me to doubt their use of Te yet Bertrand does not seem particularly strong with it and doesn't even seem to value it with me. I am aware there may be other issues here that are influencing so maybe I should not be so hard on him.
    What in Jung's description of a "certain type of Ti" seems to match his stuff? His stuff is just not consistent enough to be Ti base. Like you said he will switch the narratives rather quickly, that actually can point towards Irrational type (SLI) again. And yes, agreed about the joke stuff (if we mean the same thing by it, you could describe this further).

Agreed on last sentence.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nate (@Phil Osifer) ---> still on my ILE list. Has the same tendency to play around with all type possibilities and concepts like I do, can you see it? Chae with logics and less elusive aristocracy in some way.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nate (@Phil Osifer) ---> still on my ILE list. Has the same tendency to play around with all type possibilities and concepts like I do, can you see it? Chae with logics and less elusive aristocracy in some way.
    Oh I can see that Chae chae, which is why we are all crae crae

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Osifer View Post
    Oh I can see that Chae chae, which is why we are all crae crae
    ^^^ Ditto, this is at work

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^^ Ditto, this is at work
    The only thing, is that I strong identify as introvert. I know that functional extroversion doesn't necessarily translate to social extroversion, but I live in my head, except those times I feel really talkative and can't shut up about a topic or when trying to make people laugh. I figure I am somewhere in the TiNe orbital.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only thing, is that I strong identify as introvert. I know that functional extroversion doesn't necessarily translate to social extroversion, but I live in my head, except those times I feel really talkative and can't shut up about a topic or when trying to make people laugh. I figure I am somewhere in the TiNe orbital.
    That's intuition. Divorced from the tactile world, dwelling in the abstract, which is what you do everywhere. It's precisely how I live as well. I feel so far away, my imagination always distracts from the outside world with its sensations and appearances. Do you know that feeling?

Extro/intro in socionics just depend on whether that thinking revolves around the subjective or the objective, that makes the difference. You engage in too much to be suggestive there, you even dropped a hint right above.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's intuition. Divorced from the tactile world, dwelling in the abstract, which is what you do everywhere. It's precisely how I live as well. I feel so far away, my imagination always distracts from the outside world with its sensations and appearances. Do you know that feeling?

Extro/intro in socionics just depend on whether that thinking revolves around the subjective or the objective, that makes the difference. You engage in too much to be suggestive there, you even dropped a hint right above.
    Maybe I will forever remain a little bit skeptical

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe I will forever remain a little bit skeptical
    Are you an enneagram 6, or have a 6-wing?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you an enneagram 6, or have a 6-wing?
    I am probably a five, but my migration patterns enter the 6 and the 4....and the 9, and maybe the 1.