Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

let's remember, that set in nature are the physical markers for personality.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    let's remember, that set in nature are the physical markers for personality.
    Hence "program function."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well, looks like aylen removed her picture. that's too bad, it was a perfect match.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

well, looks like aylen removed her picture. that's too bad, it was a perfect match.
    You have had it in for me since you thought I was taking your "most likely to be your dual" away and "correcting" your interpretation of something when I first joined. If you seriously think I am EII then you need to reevaluate you typing methods. I don't think you would know Ni if it smacked you right in the third eye. You never show an ounce of Fe and you you seem to value your own Fi judgments way too much. I am not ready to say you are not SLE but I am pretty close. On top of that why are you comparing me to a psychopath? You have a hidden agenda alright but it isn't Fe.

You saying that my using the term "kinda mimicking" someone's debate style is a weak argument for INFj. Also have you considered that could be enneagram 4 related... No probably not, because you don't consider anything but your own internal feelings of like and dislike. It's like you have been lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce again. Just leave me alone and type someone who doesn't care that you are so biased that you type every person you perceive as a badass or a bully, in history, pretty damn close, if not exactly, your own self type and stackings.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Bluebird my final typing of you is SEE because you constantly push for your interpretation of things overlooking type description and trying to install your own agenda. Your pictures are VERY facially expressive which is unlike EII and your choice of clothes is bright textured and sensory
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol what is my type?????
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Birdie does not look as INFJ. I'd look at video to decide about the type in her typing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    you look great
    I was sick too all last week
    Flu?
    Now I know where I've got chill. From people on the forum.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Birdie does not look as INFJ. I'd look at video to decide about the type in her typing thread.

Shut the front door.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now I know where I've got chill. From people on the forum.
    I don't know what type Birdie is because I never typed her but at least she can be made to feel good since she's been continuously sick.

As for your chill. I hope you tend to it well.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    She looks very EII. Dunno what your talkin', this is what EIIs look like.

Sorry for those people Birdie bird E...

I can also see some @bg in there lol
    She seems EII to me too now that I type her. She doesn't have big wide open eyes of IEI and she has the elegant chin of EII. Plus I think she could use a caregiver now
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay I'm just going to pretend like I know what that means. I'm EII too, *hugs*
    Lol ok. Beskova explains the features of EII and IEI in here...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFj-by-Beskova
    -

Creepy-bg

She looks very EII. Dunno what your talkin', this is what EIIs look like.

Sorry for those people Birdie bird E...

I can also see some @bg in there lol just VI-wise. *I know, I'm pushing the limits, that's why I'm here.*
    are you sure it's not just the messy room and hair soaked in sweat?

(but yeah, after you said that i looked and there is something familiar when i look at birds pic just not sure what, i think in the eyes or somewhere around there)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She looks very EII. Dunno what your talkin'
    This needs a little more skills than a person joined the forum in this year typically has. The photo gives doubts, while video can bring more clearity. Own mistyping is not rare thing.

Sorry for those people Birdie
    People discuss what is related to the forum and help her check own type as it seems doubtful.

Sorry, Birdie for those who don't understand what this forum is about and set your momentary feelings higher than your long-term interests.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I should start a new list or find my old one I just feel sad. All my years of work

@Aylen IEI of course and final.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I should start a new list or find my old one I just feel sad. All my years of work

Am I SLI and FINAL or just plain SLI?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Am I SLI and FINAL or just plain SLI?
    Final
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Final

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think there's anything wrong with revising your old opinions. You do learn more about people over time so initial impressions can change. It's a good reason to not proclaim "final" typings though. I think you should go ahead and make a new fresh list....
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chips and underwear is SLI, but Warrior Librarian is EIE. Know this truth.

~.-~*~.-~*Science*~-.

(For the record you're not SLI or EIE.)
    Which type do you think I am?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

BUSCUS

*Sorry, you used to just post a lot of pictures, so it's due probability one got inevitably quoted.*
    Is this you?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This needs a little more skills than a person joined the forum in this year typically has. The photo gives doubts, while video can bring more clearity. Own mistyping is not rare thing.

People discuss what is related to the forum and help her check own type as it seems doubtful.

Sorry, Birdie for those who don't understand what this forum is about and set your momentary feelings higher than your long-term interests.
    The photos don't give any doubt. I doubt you know how to type but most importantly you ignore certain things and are being stubborn. Takes a bit after me but you should try taking your time and learning from the wise.
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've broadened the list by including more 16types' members. I have completed the 5w6 list. I've continued to add to the 5w4-IEI correlation. You must understand the enneagram's history on this board, particularly the 5w4's history going back to the age of expat and smilingeyes, to understand why you are going to come across IEI 5w4s mistyped as 4w3. The 5w4 meme here back in the day was pretty much a 5w6 template. What emerged out of that pseudo 5w4 meme was a strict correlation between 5w4 and INTp/INTj. The List changed all that and rerouted the "5w4s" to 5w6, opening up a window for the IEI 5w4s that were forever tucked away in 4-ville. The IEI-5w4 move is not based in a warm cuddly 'aww let's correlate 5w4s to feelers'. There are enough examples like Kurt Cobain out there that independently meet both the markers for 5w4 and IEI. I'm simply ahead of the curve. Age of expat and smilingeyes is dead. I've expanded the reach of the list to include forum members from other boards. This is only the beginning. The List gives all seekers a lens through which anybody can be typed with.

2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 sx/so: Lonestar Cowgirl (Typoc)
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Timmy, Jack Oliver Aaron/echidna (wss)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: N1cole
    2w3 sx/sp: Mercer
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William, Discobiscuit (typoc)
    3w2 sp/sx: JocktheMotie (typoc)
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben, Bilateralentry (typoc)
    3w2 so/sx: Chanaynay (typoc)

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall, Starcrash (typoc)...eerie
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead, Blobfish (Typoc)
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange, Evil Otter (Typoc)
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx, Pleep (perc)
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD, Blackout (typoc)
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky/IBTL
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust/rat1, megane
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace, Evee [typoc (IEI)]
    5w4 so/sx: Ku4
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng (IEI)
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/so: Glam (IEI)
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet (IEI),

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey, Adam (typoc)
    5w6 sx/sp: Nyx
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger
    5w6 so/sp: Noki
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, evilrubberduckie (typoc)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio, Amber, Tellenbach (typoc)
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (perc)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (intjforum)
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd, Jack Flakk (typoc)
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey (infjforum)

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan, JohnnyYukon (Typoc)
    7w6 so/sx: Mega, Homer1 (Typoc)

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable, Eck (Typoc)

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor/InvisibleHim, FiveSounds (Typoc)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio/Satan
    8w7 so/sx: Words, Jaguar (Typoc)

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke, Wind-up Rex (Typoc)
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider, Stray
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina (IEI), Rocky
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu, Aanule (typoc)
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh, Bluebird
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde
    9w1 so/sp: Krig, End, ChipsandUnderwear
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch

1w9 sx/so: Kore, Mademoiselle (typoc)
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr, human101 (typoc)
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 so/sp: Silke (socioniklight.com), Peacebaby (typoc)
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy (Typoc)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No wonder why I liked Krig so much back in the day. We are type mates.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

9w1 sx/so: Aylen

It must be true for you then.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hope that you type Aylen IEI because she is.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Subt tactical intuitive type NOT EII

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I'm a Tactical person - I think that's because I'm uncertain of what my goals are...but I know how to get there. I don't know what external changes I'll experience, and they may affect the end result - it doesn't really help me to have clearly defined goals.
    Aren't EII strategic types?

This is one reason why I hesitate to type you EII
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-12-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    Thank you. I quote him in the thread where he said that he doesn't think and respond like a strategic type
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm skeptical about using many of these Reinin Dichotomies for typing, tactical/strategic. It's like you're forcing some commonality between very opposite types, such as Np and Sj.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm skeptical about using many of these Reinin Dichotomies for typing, tactical/strategic. It's like you're forcing some commonality between very opposite types, such as Np and Sj.
    Which is kinda the point though, isn't it? Commonalities among differing types. Constructivist/ Emotivist is another useful one. As is result /process. And if not used to 'heavily', asking/ declaring can be somewhat revealing.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's as much forcing as saying that whenever you have 3 sets of 2 pens, you have 6 pens. Your problem is, what kind of pen is the set of pens?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    It's as much forcing as saying that whenever you have 3 sets of 2 pens, you have 6 pens. Your problem is, what kind of pen is the set of pens?
    Another way of looking at it is a domain and range in linear functions. You can have more then one range corresponding to a domain, but you cannot have more then one domain corresponding to one single range.

The reinins are supplementary to the core Jung dichotomies in a sense. Common ground can be seen when two types, for instance an ESI and EIE, who are both constructivists, emotionally anchor themselves in familiarizing habits and key activities over the course of time in order to experience similar thoughts and feelings as they had before.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Subteigh according to your VI and dichotomy I type you ILI intp and final. You may check out Filatova's VI examples. Also you look very similar to Pa2s
    -

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh is a good candidate for any Ne-ego type in my book. No way he's ILI.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and final.

Also you look very similar to Pa2s
    what about Pa3s?

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    @Subteigh is a good candidate for any Ne-ego type in my book. No way he's ILI.
    You're thinking LIE? He's100%NOT a rational type.
    -

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ne ego is a person with Ne in their top two.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Ne ego is a person with Ne in their top two.
    My top choices were IEE ILI and ILE
    -

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE = Te & Ni in ego.

Ne-ego = ILE, IEE, LII, and EII.

I could see IEE as well as EII, but I'm a believer in self-typing discretion. That is to say, self-typing is somewhat dependent on a subjective understanding of the system.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    LIE = Te & Ni in ego.

Ne-ego = ILE, IEE, LII, and EII.

I could see IEE as well as EII, but I'm a believer in self-typing discretion.
    I say ILE or ILI

No rational
    -

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast