article: http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/pou...ife-1607350830

I say husband is EIE, wife is ILI

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Look man, every marriage is different when it comes to settling on an acceptable fucks-per-month quota. But it's never a good idea to voice your displeasure at where that fucks-per-month number currently sits via a passive aggressive email and a spreadsheet detailing your wife's alleged frigidity.

Good work italicizing all the yeses in there, though. We can almost hear the echos from you high-fiving yourself when you typed those in.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blood moon View Post
    article: http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/pou...ife-1607350830

I say husband is EIE, wife is ILI
    From reading the Reddit comments, I'd say it's the other way around at the very least.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like they work well together, he sends an (inappropriate?) email, she displays it for all to see on reddit (also possibly on the same line of inappropriateness).

but hey i'm just making anothe reddit comment expect on here ha.

Nice post, quite funny, albeit bizarre.

Edit: For typing i'm possibly going to fall into the stereotype of saying downvalued Fi, possibly Beta maybe SLE for the one who publically shared the info, but overall could be any type.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type them based on what exactly?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    From reading the Reddit comments, I'd say it's the other way around at the very least.
    My ex ILI kept spreadsheets of everything! At one point he would keep track of what I had done in return for whatever nice thing he had done for me It was ridiculous. If he paid for two trips he wanted me to pay for the next one and we kept our money separate.. It was stressful. I hated it because it didn't allow for genuine giving when we felt like it. I couldn't just give him a gift without him feeling awkward and thinking he had to get me something in return. After a couple of years I crashed the hard drive (oops) and lost all his charts and told him to never dare keep track of our life like that again. He didn't and he gave me access to all his bank accounts so I would not have to ask for everything anymore, which is degrading in a long term relationship to ask for money to keep up the household.

In retrospect I just think he was clueless on how to merge lifestyles with another person and needed some help getting through it. He even tracked his own emotions at one point so he could be aware of having them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW