Thread: Been trying to type this person for a while

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Been trying to type this person for a while

There's this girl on youtube that constantly shares her ideas and opinions on life and I feel like I can relate to her. At first I believed she was the same type as me which is INFp but as I keep seeing more videos of her is see her as either INFj or ISFj. She is the girl with the afro. Sorry for the short videos but I'm trying to find more to post.
    Video 1:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvt3KdYkFSE
    She's @ 5:33
    The girl with the afro

Video 2:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKSFGhFPabc
    She's at 6:04 and again at 8:49

Video 3:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_z6yKGiDMdo
    Shes at 1:10

Video 4:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1wFFLBcfPIc
    @ 0:00

Help me! I would appreciate it and help you with your typings
    Last edited by role; 07-17-2014 at 11:07 PM.

kewl ppl

what socionics is the interviewer

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    kewl ppl

what socionics is the interviewer
    I know everyone is interesting! The interviewer is def an extrovert lol

ya maybe Ne base

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya maybe Ne base
    He seems like an extroverted thinker. Like whatever is on his mind he says. Or that might be because he is from New York.

this reminds me of VFILES <3

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg i type people from VFile too. Bit I watch the mini clips on the Vfiles channel called TMI. Do you watch those clips too?

i've watched a couple of TMI videos but it's not really the juiciest part of the channel so far ,although it has nice moments! however it's basically short interviews ,so maybe it's more structured material if you want to type people. I like the tongue-in-cheek thingy and we should do preston's socionics.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-17-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She seems really cool and sexay. I could see her as intuitive and ethical but not sure. Post more vids with her! May be easier to tell that way.

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    She seems really cool and sexay. I could see her as intuitive and ethical but not sure. Post more vids with her! May be easier to tell that way.
    Posted another one just for you
    Please please type her !

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking EII (INFj) but it's hard to know for sure since there's not too much material with her

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    I'm thinking EII (INFj) but it's hard to know for sure since there's not too much material with her
    I have one more clip if that would help. And I can see INFj but she has a lot of hand movements and she talks with her body which shows some Fe.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I almost think she's like EIE or something, she looks a lot like Michael Jackson

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    I almost think she's like EIE or something, she looks a lot like Michael Jackson
    Thanks for sharing. This is the second time someone told me she might be EIE. Thats probably why I can relate to her because I'm IEI

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII or EIE, eh? I saw some vids of members here when youtubing Socionics vids. First identifies as EII, second as EIE and they seem to fit how I've seen and doms described. Like EIIs and the "still waters run deep" dispassionate face. May not be too relevant but the pod people apparently also type them the way they identify as which is odd since all males are IEI and females IEE to them.

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII or EIE, eh? I saw some vids of members here when youtubing Socionics vids. First identifies as EII, second as EIE and they seem to fit how I've seen and doms described. Like EIIs and the "still waters run deep" dispassionate face. May not be too relevant but the pod people apparently also type them the way they identify as which is odd since all males are IEI and females IEE to them.

Thanks for the videos! This was good to compare them. I mostly looked at their body language and the INFj barely moved. And her voice had this monotone where it barely showed enthusiam. And the ENFj moved a lot just like the afro girl and his voice had emotion. So I think ENFj or not

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1992 View Post
    I have one more clip if that would help. And I can see INFj but she has a lot of hand movements and she talks with her body which shows some Fe.
    Yea reading through the thread some more I'm thinking EIE is possible too. Esp cause of @Ollyx2OxenFree 's vids.
    I used to think of Fi as the "still water runs deep" stoic face but recently I've been rethinking it but maybe I shouldn't be lol idk
    We need to bring @woofwoofl into this he's awesome at this shit

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yea reading through the thread some more I'm thinking EIE is possible too. Esp cause of @Ollyx2OxenFree 's vids.
    I used to think of Fi as the "still water runs deep" stoic face but recently I've been rethinking it but maybe I shouldn't be lol idk
    We need to bring @woofwoofl into this he's awesome at this shit
    I think it's obviously more of a base Fi thing and not necessarily always the rule. Contact subtypes would probably be more expressive. Maritsa apparently identifies as Fi subtype EII. Fi creatives are more expressive most of the time since they aren't Fe ignoring. It's 4d and demonstrative for them. But yeah, I wouldn't use expressiveness as an indicator of being an Fe user so I wouldn't advise someone to use the lack thereof as an indicator of Fi.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's obviously more of a base Fi thing and not necessarily always the rule. Contact subtypes would probably be more expressive. Maritsa apparently identifies as Fi subtype EII. Fi creatives are more expressive most of the time since they aren't Fe ignoring. It's 4d and demonstrative for them. But yeah, I wouldn't use expressiveness as an indicator of being an Fe user so I wouldn't advise someone to use the lack thereof as an indicator of Fi.
    that just got even more complicated lol

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for explaining that for me.

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen so many videos of INFj and every time I watch one I am bored. Or when they share their opinions I strongly disagree and start disliking them. This girl didn't make me feel this way at all.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that just got even more complicated lol
    Awww, lol. What in particular? Just basically saying that I wouldn't use "Inexpressive = Fi" and "Expressive = Fe" as a rule for determining type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww, lol. What in particular? Just basically saying that I wouldn't use "Inexpressive = Fi" and "Expressive = Fe" as a rule for determining type.
    the whole demonstrative thing makes it complicado

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the whole demonstrative thing makes it complicado
    Oh yeah. We can look like our quasi-identicals (EII) at least superficially since our functions are more or less of the same strength. LIIs and ILIs, EIIs and IEIs, EIEs and IEEs, etc.
    They (IEIs/SEIs) may be misperceived for the quasi-identical types (Humanist and Conservator with the dominant introverted ethic) for their strive for good relations with other people, very mild and comfortable manner of communication. However, there is a difference: both Lyricist and Mediator are emotionally active and even often try to awake emotions in other people. By contrast, Humanist and Conservator rather strive to suppress excessive emotions, to release other people from redundant, unnecessary emotions.
    They (EIIs/LIIs) may be misperceived for the quasi-identical types (Critic and Lyricist with the dominant introverted intuition) for their being modest intellectuals who do not strive “into the center of events”, their certain idealism. However, the difference is remarkable: both Analyst and Humanist are consequent in their thoughts, often have well-structured speech (and often prefer to communicate in written than in spoken). They are rigid in their everyday life: while Critic and Lyricist can well adapt to changing circumstances, Analyst and Humanist rather suffer when plans change. And they both believe that people are full of positive potential, which should be discovered and developed.

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this reminds me of VFILES <3

Preston seems ESFp all the way

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The girl in the videos vibes a bit like a SLE I know. She could be a Beta extrovert.

Quote Originally Posted by role View Post
    Preston seems ESFp all the way
    that's an interesting typing. for some reason i was checking IEI,EII and such but now SEE and even more ESI seem verrry relevant

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by role View Post
    There's this girl on youtube that constantly shares her ideas and opinions on life and I feel like I can relate to her. At first I believed she was the same type as me which is INFp but as I keep seeing more videos of her is see her as either INFj or ISFj. She is the girl with the afro. Sorry for the short videos but I'm trying to find more to post.
    Video 1:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvt3KdYkFSE
    She's @ 5:33
    The girl with the afro

Video 2:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKSFGhFPabc
    She's at 6:04 and again at 8:49

Video 3:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_z6yKGiDMdo
    Shes at 1:10

Video 4:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1wFFLBcfPIc
    @ 0:00

Help me! I would appreciate it and help you with your typings
    That's Michael Jackson, post-op!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking