Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44

Thread: VI of my friend

  1. #1
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default VI of my friend

    Last edited by Amber; 07-17-2014 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IS THIS YOU??


    (called it first )

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    IS THIS YOU??


    (called it first )
    does it finally fit your mental picture of me?
    It's a friend I've typed as ILE-Ti.


    . Attachment 3922

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Could use more pictures for VI, preferably views from the side where the person isn't noticing the picture being taken.
    I haven't noticed you rocking at VI, but it's nice you find her hot. Sadly I don't think I have profile shots. My friend is quite camera-obsessed and extremely photogenic. Probably Ennea 3 (competitive and image-thirsty as hell), you can't trick her with shots unawares.

  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    First, I didn't say I find her hot. Second, I haven't seen you rebut any of my VI typings, so I can't dispute this blind insult even if I wanted to. Third, go fuck yourself.
    I have hardly seen you VI anyone. And don't be that dramatic and resentful over nothing.

  6. #6
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    does it finally fit your mental picture of me?
    It's a friend I've typed as ILE-Ti.


    . Attachment 3922
    My mental picture of you wears less clothes

    She's nice looking, don't be so sensitive @William, finding her hot is extremely approperiate

  7. #7
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    My mental picture of you wears less clothes

    She's nice looking, don't be so sensitive @William, finding her hot is extremely approperiate
    It's not whether William found her hot or not. He didn't /say/ that he found her hot, and Solaris took it out of nowhere.

    And now you're asking for someone who seems to want to give at least somewhat of a professional appearance to wear less clothes.

  8. #8
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    It's not whether William found her hot or not. He didn't /say/ that he found her hot, and Solaris took it out of nowhere.

    And now you're asking for someone who seems to want to give at least somewhat of a professional appearance to wear less clothes.
    well when someone I've never seen VI-ing asks for more pics of a woman I know well is attractive ....

    refi was just testing me on whether I'm E3 or E5 - "Secret Agent" or "Movie Star"??

  9. #9
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    well when someone I've never seen VI-ing asks for more pics of a woman I know well is attractive ....

    refi was just testing me on whether I'm E3 or E5 - "Secret Agent" or "Movie Star"??
    You're 6w5. I thought that was common knowledge?

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You're 6w5. I thought that was common knowledge?
    I shouldn't have posted those pics. Everyone takes E 5s for expressionless ugly ducklings instead of looking at their deeper motivations. Michelle Pfeiffer, Ralph Fiennes, or Georgia O'keeffe as standard images are out of question. But at least you are around my self-typing area.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I shouldn't have posted those pics. Everyone takes E 5s for expressionless ugly ducklings instead of looking at their deeper motivations. Michelle Pfeiffer, Ralph Fiennes, or Georgia O'keeffe as standard images are out of question. But at least you are around my self-typing area.
    You seem like an E6 to me.

  12. #12
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    You seem like an E6 to me.
    this is about VI of my friend, dude. I know I look German and we're all the same, but don't insist.

  13. #13
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks SLE to me.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    this is about VI of my friend, dude. I know I look German and we're all the same, but don't insist.
    When did I say you look German and when did I say all Germans look the same?

    If you want the thread to be about your friend maybe you could stop derailing it with wacky accusations?

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    When did I say you look German and when did I say all Germans look the same?

    If you want the thread to be about your friend maybe you could stop derailing it with wacky accusations?
    yes, stop derailing it, Mr. E6.

  16. #16
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Solaris, this forum is not your personal playground to troll ppl.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    yes, stop derailing it, Mr. E6.
    Here is a quote you just made in another thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris
    mah gott. do you at least have a secret liking for the man?

    1. LSE, 2. ILE/LIE/SLE (?), 3. SEI/IEE

    Guy 2 looks Hispanic.
    Why do you get your bee so much in a bonnet about myself commenting on a person looking German yet here you are yourself talking about your impression of someone else's ethnicity?

  18. #18
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Here is a quote you just made in another thread:

    Why do you get your bee so much in a bonnet about myself commenting on a person looking German yet here you are yourself talking about your impression of someone else's ethnicity?
    because you were commenting on ethnicity to make a connection between the person in VI pics and the OP in said thread. And this way to "derail" the actual purpose of that thread - which was shedding light on some mistypings and excessive subjectivity around here a bit.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    because you were commenting on ethnicity to make a connection between the person in VI pics and the OP in said thread. And this way to "derail" the actual purpose of that thread - which was shedding light on some mistypings and excessive subjectivity around here a bit.
    No I wasn't. See this is what I meant by wild accusations. If you want to keep your threads on subject then chill out with that stuff. Seems like reasonable advice to me, be cool BTW as a side note - I think this is really interesting stuff though in regards to either your socionic type or your ennea type, how you assume (incorrectly) my motivations and probably others as well.

  20. #20
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I shouldn't have posted those pics. Everyone takes E 5s for expressionless ugly ducklings instead of looking at their deeper motivations. Michelle Pfeiffer, Ralph Fiennes, or Georgia O'keeffe as standard images are out of question. But at least you are around my self-typing area.
    Come on hate me now. You're free to come on Skype and chat with me if you want to change the way you are perceived.

    But in the interim let's keep it civil, and stop jumping to assumptions.

  21. #21
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    No I wasn't. See this is what I meant by wild accusations. If you want to keep your threads on subject then chill out with that stuff. Seems like reasonable advice to me, be cool BTW as a side note - I think this is really interesting stuff though in regards to either your socionic type or your ennea type, how you assume (incorrectly) my motivations and probably others as well.
    yes, I've typed 6 wing myself. But I don't really identify with one of 9 constructed Enneatypes when it comes to my life and my motivations, so why do you insist. Thanks for your goodwill anyway, buddy.

  22. #22
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    yes, I've typed 6 wing myself. But I don't really identify with one of 9 constructed Enneatypes when it comes to my life and my motivations, so why do you insist. Thanks for your goodwill anyway, buddy.
    It's said that 6s have the most trouble with the enneagram.

  23. #23
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    It's said that 6s have the most trouble with the enneagram.
    and all except E5 probably take "enneagram" and typing for granted because they lack meta-perspective and objectivity.

  24. #24
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    and all except E5 probably take "enneagram" and typing for granted because they lack meta-perspective and objectivity.
    I don't know what you just said there. In English?

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I don't know what you just said there. In English?
    if you want it in plain English, you may have to pay, because I'm always paid for teaching.

  26. #26
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    if you want it in plain English, you may have to pay, because I'm always paid for teaching.
    Well if it's money you're after there are plenty of alternative ways to make money.

  27. #27
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Come on hate me now. You're free to come on Skype and chat with me if you want to change the way you are perceived.

    But in the interim let's keep it civil, and stop jumping to assumptions.
    I don't care about "how I am perceived" on this forum. My identity will not change because some random members of a forum get a thrill out of "Enneagram typings". I have no reason to hate you and no reason to skype with you, either btw.
    Last edited by Amber; 07-18-2014 at 02:44 PM.

  28. #28
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I don't care about "how I am perceived" on this forum. My identity will not change because of some random members of a forum get a thrill out of "Enneagram typings". I have no reason to hate you and no reason to skype with you, either btw.
    Ok, well you seem to be coming from a dark place at the moment. And acting out. So when you settle then maybe you can go back to being rational.

  29. #29
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Ok, well you seem to be coming from a dark place at the moment. And acting out. So when you settle then maybe you can go back to being rational.
    you're Fi polr and you're just desiring that such fantasies of yours were true. Give it up, you were just crassly mistyping me one week ago or so.

  30. #30
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    6w5 cp is obvious.

  31. #31
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had forgotten the sx/so imitation cat in a corner for a while. I'm kind of catalyzed.

  32. #32
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I had forgotten the sx/so imitation cat in a corner for a while. I'm kind of catalyzed.
    Oh sweet cheeks, if I wasnt sx first I wouldn't want to smash your head everytime you post.

    And I type you as cunt 6w5 cp sx/so

  33. #33
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Oh sweet cheeks, if I wasnt sx first I wouldn't want to smash your head everytime you post.

    And I type you as cunt 6w5 cp sx/so
    if you were sx/so, you would rather kill yourself than post pics of celebrities with So first adornment style and celebrities with cats right after I changed my avatar and got dynamic with cats pics around here.

  34. #34
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    if you were sx/so, you would rather kill yourself than post pics of celebrities with So first adornment style and celebrities with cats right after I changed my avatar and got dynamic with cats pics around here.
    You two have a lot of chemistry between you.

  35. #35
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    you're Fi polr and you're just desiring that such fantasies of yours were true. Give it up, you were just crassly mistyping me one week ago or so.
    I said that it is well-known that you are 6w5. You are acting out in a typical E6 fashion, and have said nothing to make me think that you are indeed E5. I have said that I'm sure you're IJ, And that I suspect you of being ISFj. I don't see what crass mistyping you are imagining. Further to the point, you have said yourself that I am erasonably in line with what you self-type as. So why are you taking such offence?

  36. #36
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    E6 is laughable, Solaris has as much anxiety as Mercutios micropenis has girth.

  37. #37
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I said that it is well-known that you are 6w5. You are acting out in a typical E6 fashion, and have said nothing to make me think that you are indeed E5. I have said that I'm sure you're IJ, And that I suspect you of being ISFj. I don't see what crass mistyping you are imagining. Further to the point, you have said yourself that I am erasonably in line with what you self-type as. So why are you taking such offence?
    you're Fi polr, have no clue about "offence" etc. and last week you were typing me IEI or smth. You'd like me to be E6, yes, for some mysterious reason (I recall you were considering E5 for yourself a while ago - have you even finished your high school studies?). And you seem to take Enneagram very seriously, like a good old Ti creative who cannot read people through other means but ready-made "systemic categorization". Any opinion on my friend's Sociotype btw?

  38. #38
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mercutio has shown no meaningful understanding of either Socionics or enneagram.

    Monkey see, monkey do.

  39. #39
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    if you were sx/so, you would rather kill yourself than post pics of celebrities with So first adornment style and celebrities with cats right after I changed my avatar and got dynamic with cats pics around here.
    That's a really strong argument you've got going there. Funny how you typed me sx first numerous times before with exactly the same avatars

    I wouldn't dislike you so much if I weren't Sx first, don't worry.

    Your words, not mine.

    Well at least we have two things in common - love of cats and passionate hatred for people..Sometimes you have to work with what you've got.

    But back to the VI of your friend, who is very pretty and probably ExTx something.

  40. #40
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    That's a really strong argument you've got going there. Funny how you typed me sx first numerous times before with exactly the same avatars


    Your words, not mine.

    Well at least we have two things in common - love of cats and passionate hatred for people..Sometimes you have to work with what you've got.

    But back to the VI of your friend, who is very pretty and probably ExTx something.
    I only typed you SX first once, when you first came here, made a long vivid post and asked to be typed. I was wrong. I took E3-4 loud glamor style for Sx first. But you may be hot enough, even if you VI right as some of Silke's so/sp typings http://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/sosp/. Being Sx first doesn't have much to do with looking good. All stacks can be attractive. Thanks for expressing an opinion about my friend's type and not making the whole thread *only* about you and your feelings. Btw you could make a poll and ask everyone about your stack, as narc did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •