Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you VI her

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    It's only a fact driven by limited frame of reference of the limited capabilities of the people who remain on this forum. Therefore it is no fact at all.
    well it's a fact within this small reference frame. i also think that sometimes the reference frames are so vast that they are perceived as a universal ones but they are still reference frames. i agree with limited capabilities blabla. i think the way in which you categorize users is right, with the brightest ones appearing rarely and being very picky with their posts and avoiding going all rageful and wtvr. not.

as for your ethical purity, i think that you observe things and disregard them in the name of maintaining harmonious relations or you go over them with a tasteful phlegm.

i am not going to fight facts or ethics with you.,jim.i will be trapped into a limbo of eternal pwnage.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    LOL 15 years old "cheerleader" insult. If you think that would hurt my feelings, keep trying.
    sorry if I insulted you, I just expressed my opinion about what is extremely obvious from your photos and your Si ramblings of ILI wannabe.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI was my first pop-up thought, and after that I thought, at least IJ temperament, then at least rational. Quadra order of likelihood: Gamma, Delta, Beta, Alpha. Beta third simply because I don't think it's a Beta look, even though Se/Ni seems likely.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At first I was wondering where all the super bitchy comments were coming from, then I saw the first two pics and could see it myself.

She might be ESI, I don't for sure no strong impression.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    well it's a fact within this small reference frame. i also think that sometimes the reference frames are so vast that they are perceived as a universal ones but they are still reference frames. i agree with limited capabilities blabla. i think the way in which you categorize users is right, with the brightest ones appearing rarely and being very picky with their posts and avoiding going all rageful and wtvr. not.

as for your ethical purity, i think that you observe things and disregard them in the name of maintaining harmonious relations or you go over them with a tasteful phlegm.

i am not going to fight facts or ethics with you.,jim.i will be trapped into a limbo of eternal pwnage.
    you people behave as if a person whoīs done what Iīve been doing in my life has never hit this forum. so itīs not among the "believed in facts". acute cognitive dissonance symptoms, but itīs understandable. we have different passions and paths in life regardless of type. btw youīve been here since 2010 and you seem quite active. I was here in January-February 2014 and then starting from the end of April. Ni anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    btw youīve been here since 2010 and you seem quite active. I was here in January-February 2014 and then starting from the end of April. Ni anyone?
    what does this have to do with Ni? are you suggesting that someone uses Ni to read between the lines of what you have just said or is it some sort of Ni evidence itself?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, so much hating. Id say if you dislike rose just dont post in her threads.

to the person who said "if this is her we would have not made hurtfull comments" fucking hipocritical.

To all future comments like "rose does this too"; if you dislike it in her how much more ugly must it be to see it in yourself :S

Come on, this is just rediculous; a bit tolerance goes a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    to the person who said "if this is her we would have not made hurtfull comments" fucking hipocritical.
    that was me! *waves* but u knew it =>

yes it is hypocritical. my point was not to say that it is not hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Come on, this is just rediculous; a bit tolerance goes a long way!
    i agree. can you say what needs to be tolerated in this case? maybe it will help you if you put it into words.

anyway not sure i want to do this. the whole thing is twisted. apparently user clusters will never cease to exist .

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what does this have to do with Ni? are you suggesting that someone uses Ni to read between the lines of what you have just said or is it some sort of Ni evidence itself?
    Iīm saying thereīs many ppl who are trying to "steal" my real identity from me, because that doesnīt fit the forum patterns theyīre used to and have assimilated as "fact". I was just urging you to use "time intuition" in your attempt at categorizing people according to their posting frequency, persistence/duration on the forum and so on. You seem to ignore the motivation each may have for being on such a forum and posting. But whatever. If you donīt like me and we donīt vibe well together, why are you posting in my threads. Itīs easier to just avoid me, less effort, less negativity.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESI, imo.

As for the discussion about Si and getting or not getting vibes from people, I think that is exactly what Si does.... Si-egos seem to see people's strengths and weaknesses and even their past in the "health" vs. "not-healthy" realm. Similar to how Ni sees where people's complexes and mental constructs origin.

As a static, I'm obviously not an expert when it comes to dynamic functions, but I don't think this is too far off(?) :

Ni: "she talks in a way that makes me believe she probably was bullied a lot as a kid (so you cannot expect that she will ever be open with you)"
    SI "he vibes as if he comes from a trash family and never learned how to do honest work (so you cannot expect he will ever be trustworthy)"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't normally except better of darya, blackberry or olly. They are social animals who exist here entirely for social credit.

But I would normally expect better of Mens and you. But moreso, Mens.
    People are supposed to be social animals Jim, unless something goes terribly wrong.

But I know you have a huge boner for anyone/anything who goes against the flow, just because you like to feel special and superior.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was me! *waves* but u knew it =>

yes it is hypocritical. my point was not to say that it is not hypocritical.

i agree. can you say what needs to be tolerated in this case? maybe it will help you if you put it into words.

anyway not sure i want to do this. the whole thing is twisted. apparently user clusters will never cease to exist .
    Bah didnt know it was you, nor trying to target you in any way. The Message was more "if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, why say it at all "

put in words: I want to login to this forum and not see people flaming each other because they're different." So the thing to tolerate is "people/behavior that differes from you" or "difficult people" (since everyone here is difficult for another person somewhere on the forum.. In the end it's just words on a screen, they're not shitting all over your couch or anything..

Iīm saying thereīs many ppl who are trying to "steal" my real identity from me, because that doesnīt fit the forum patterns theyīre used to and have assimilated as "fact". I was just urging you to use "time intuition" in your attempt at categorizing people according to their posting frequency, persistence/duration on the forum and so on. You seem to ignore the motivation each may have for being on such a forum and posting. But whatever. If you donīt like me and we donīt vibe well together, why are you posting in my threads. Itīs easier to just avoid me, less effort, less negativity.
    this is not what i did in that post and my "effort" in this case, is not really about you. please, be gentle on this detour. as for the avoiding thing, it's not always so easy to shun others. this is uuhhh a community and everyone is trying to make sense or reach some sort of consensus. however i do agree that it's for the best to avoid those one doesn't like, whenever possible.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Solaris, do you feel you could be the same type as this girl?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    @Solaris, do you feel you could be the same type as this girl?
    Iīm not sure what the purpose of this Q is. Itīs a thread meant for the VI of some pics. Itīs supposed to be relatively objective and detached from the OP.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Iīm not sure what the purpose of this Q is. Itīs a thread meant for the VI of some pics. Itīs supposed to be relatively objective and detached from the OP.
    Well you said in this thread that you like this person, so I am wondering if you feel a type affinity.. you don't know your own type, right? In fairness though since people are asking if it's you perhaps I am being unfair with my question.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    People are supposed to be social animals Jim, unless something goes terribly wrong.

But I know you have a huge boner for anyone/anything who goes against the flow, just because you like to feel special and superior.
    Some people want to be social, some people don't care. Some people wish to enforce their social order upon others which is embarrassing for them.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well you said in this thread that you like this person, so I am wondering if you feel a type affinity.. you don't know your own type, right? In fairness though since people are asking if it's you perhaps I am being unfair with my question.
    itīs an intriguing dilemma ... I mean, what if itīs me and they should type her IEI?! what if itīs not and they should stop saying sheīs bitchy?! fascinating .

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some people want to be social, some people don't care. Some people wish to enforce their social order upon others which is embarrassing for them.

Don't care much about social order, but I do care a lot about unnecessary mean people.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't care much about social order, but I do care a lot about unnecessary mean people.
    well I trust Silkeīs penetrating insight into Enneagram Instinct. Almost as much as mine . I think So/sp fits you better, you seem counter-flow indeed.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well I trust Silkeīs penetrating insight into Enneagram Instinct. Almost as much as mine . I think So/sp fits you better, you seem counter-flow indeed.
    You should buy a neat little notebook to keep up with all your delusional typings. I sympathise with how exhausting it has to be to keep track with all that confusion in your head, knowing you've considered at least 6 typings for yourself only already and even tested as all of them.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

itīs an intriguing dilemma ... I mean, what if itīs me and they should type her IEI?! what if itīs not and they should stop saying sheīs bitchy?! fascinating .
    It might not be a nice thing to say and I wasn't aware there are certain people on the forum who you don't get on with. I do know that there are various people on the forum with feuds with others which tend not to get highlighted as much so you might not be aware of them. I won't go into more detail on this although it's tempting especially when I am looking to spend a bit of time just now just chilling on the internet. But you'll not get anywhere, people might make the observation because they think it could have a bearing on the type, someone else might say the exact same thing to be bitchy themselves. If you don't you could maybe try spending some time on tiny chat, that is informal and you could get to know people in a different light?

Anyway, as to the bitchy thing, I could see it myself when I looked. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, it's just a thing thing. The last two photos didn't look like they were but the person sure does look German Sorry to hear you're getting a hard time.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It might not be a nice thing to say and I wasn't aware there are certain people on the forum who you don't get on with. I do know that there are various people on the forum with feuds with others which tend not to get highlighted as much so you might not be aware of them. I won't go into more detail on this although it's tempting especially when I am looking to spend a bit of time just now just chilling on the internet. But you'll not get anywhere, people might make the observation because they think it could have a bearing on the type, someone else might say the exact same thing to be bitchy themselves. If you don't you could maybe try spending some time on tiny chat, that is informal and you could get to know people in a different light?

Anyway, as to the bitchy thing, I could see it myself when I looked. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, it's just a thing thing. The last two photos didn't look like they were but the person sure does look German Sorry to hear you're getting a hard time.
    lol the person doesnīt look German and is not German. Sorry to hear your knowledge of Germans is so limited . Thanks, but Iīm not having a hard time. I have more insight into my potential Sociotype than some ppl here who have tried to type me.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You should buy a neat little notebook to keep up with all your delusional typings. I sympathise with how exhausting it has to be to keep track with all that confusion in your head, knowing you've considered at least 6 typings for yourself only already and even tested as all of them.
    ofc, keep dreaming. you should be somewhere fucking someone btw, not spewing your negative emo in my threads

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol the person doesnīt look German and is not German. Sorry to hear your knowledge of Germans is so limited . Thanks, but Iīm not having a hard time. I have more insight into my potential Sociotype than some ppl here who have tried to type me.
    Well she doesn't look African.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you just need an orgasm

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you just need an orgasm
    We certainly agree on that one

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you just need an orgasm
    You know just what she needs, but she doesn't get you at all?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The betas dont want her as beta :/. i do not blame you.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He wasn't insulting you.......

My god you are just an evil bitch aren't you?

I think it's hilarious that people are stating to simply not "shit" in her thread if you don't like her. I'm sorry but she does that in every single thread....

And now states that people are trying to force an identity on her...

Dude, if you weren't so goddamn cunty/aggressive/and overall extremely hard to have any sort of convo with- id have no problem with you.

You swing very very easily between being an aggressive asshole into being a victim of "omgawd im so misunderstood." It's bizarre.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You know just what she needs, but she doesn't get you at all?
    i donīt remember sticking there and splashing negative emo on pics she posted or her typing threads.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    He wasn't insulting you.......

My god you are just an evil bitch aren't you?

Bring it. ~~~~~
    no, he was just claiming he can guess looks and he knows what Germans look like, blackburry.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, he was just claiming he can guess looks and he knows what Germans look like, blackburry.
    He said the girl in the pic looks german. Thats not an insult.

Restricted user
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exfp

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He said the girl in the pic looks german. Thats not an insult.
    and I corrected him and illuminated him about German looks and the personīs roots, since I have more knowledge than him in both respects. whatever. just as i told sevjenn, itīs really useless to comment on my threads the way you do it.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually no you were being a bit off in your post. Now my opinion is that person looks German, here you say: "lol the person doesnīt look German" etc plus your general disregard by not commenting on the fact that I at least made an attempt of an olive branch when you clearly are having issues getting on with people...which I noticed you went on to deny then if you don't is all this BS you are getting on this thread part of your 'socionic experiment'?

Anyway i'll take the bait this time round, let me know how this person does NOT look like a German. I'm interested to hear how you are such an authority on the subject of ... anthropometry perhaps, or are you just the type that I can't even have an opinion without you being a bit of a well you know.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A handful of people coming into a thread to say someone looks bitchy in a VI photo and targeting the OP is hardly appropriate. 5 vs 1 is just ugly and distasteful. In addition your vaunted mods won't do shit about it with the exception of Zap and Kill4Me when they decide with the help of various individuals to hound someone off the forum for crimes they have already been penalized for.

I wouldve said that about any type I perceive as Se. I look bitchy but in a different way than the pics posted regardless if that's her or her neighbor/whatever.

And sevjen hasn't namedcalled rosewood at all--- funny how you immediately lump her into that. You're such a twat.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude, if you weren't so goddamn cunty/aggressive/and overall extremely hard to have any sort of convo with- id have no problem with you.
    blackburry, you DONīT HAVE TO have a problem with me at all. watching some porn will put you in a better mood than writing here in my threads. And Iīm glad you like, but donīt like this VI person .

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oooo... Can I guess? What's the prize?? That person, particularly in the last picture, with the short hair, looked extremely Polish to me. DID I GET IT RIGHT?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blackburry, you DONīT HAVE TO have a problem with me at all. watching some porn will put you in a better mood than writing here in my threads. And Iīm glad you like, but donīt like this VI person .
    I like how you turn everything into an issue of sexual organs/orgasms/porn/try to make simply being grossed out by your personality an issue of not getting laid enough.

Ah no, I never said I didnt like the VI person, dear. I simply said cool face, looks super bitchy. It's you I stated I do not like. How other people tolerate you- I've no idea... Good for them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast