Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beta pet peeves: things members of the Beta Quadra can't stand

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when my mom talks about how half the people in town are dying (she details when someone breaks their leg/has some paralyzing stroke/etc.)
    people who yell and scream and insult people.
    people who are incredibly intolerant to other people's very not-life-threatening bad habits and generally intolerant as fuck. why do you even care if they compensate in some way/as long as it's not life-risking/interfering with their professional life/whatever.
    people who abandon other people.
    people who don't really have any morals at all (wait, it's really probably violent people more than anything.)
    people who try to take care of me too much.
    people who rush me. oh god.
    people who don't give me tons of space.
    people who don't call me!!!
    about a half a billion other things. i must seriously be ISFj. sorry for the beta intrusion!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate...

People who gossip about others, spreading vicious rumors, hurting people in the process.
    People who are anal, complaining about the slightest things, even if those things don't affect them much.
    Hate it when people try to tell me to change into someone i'm not, to do things that are just not me.
    People who abuse their authority.
    Cocky people who think they're the best, and enjoys putting everyone else down.
    People who only look at things from their point of view. And some even try to impose it on others! Urgh!

People who consistently complain about their lives, making themselves sound as if they're the most pityful being in the world, and they do not listen when someone else is sharing their problems. *grrr* Makes me feel like slapping them to reality. And some of these people simply can't let go of the past, which just irrates me more as those stuff don't even matter anymore and there they are ranting non-stop everytime I see them. -Hello? It's over. Stop complaining? Geez.

O, and I dislike it when people assume someone is a certain way, when they barely know that person.

:wink:
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who tell me to smile

Don't they know I'm all glowy and radiant inside?
    2nd place is the 1st loser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12