Thread: Activation LIE SEE

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Activation LIE SEE

Hello, I'm new to the forum and made my first post in the Introductions with a question about ENTj/ESFp relationships. However there was only 1 response from a non-LIE/SEE. I probably should have posted it here originally, since I was hoping to hear from a Gamma with some personal experience or insight. Thanks &cheers.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats the question?
    Easy Day

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

raahh

Se-SEE works damn good for me, last thing I want to do is hold myself as some exemplar of the type, because that is limiting, retarded, and leads to drama. So far, me + LIE rules, and it's a bit of the opposite of the subduing of the Se/Te thing, that stuff gets amplified and it's just a roaring pile of greatness. Biggest thing is a bit of a schism in time, tempo, or something or other, but the energy ramps up and everything ends up solid. Amazing conversations, loads of energy; like a huge two-person bulldozer.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't want to provoke any cyber police regarding double posting or violate any other rule I'm oblivious to. So I came over to Gamma Forum to ask for specific experiences regarding LIE/SEE activation in particular. I originally asked whether people noticed that the combination of LIE+SEE naturally caused LIE to become more like ILI, and SEE more like ESI...and that this was healthy for taking the edge off of both. Almost as if they foresee the eminence of woofwoofl's "Bulldozer affect", and want to redirect towards something deeper, so they reign it in and become more introverted. Ha it's an Eminence Front. It's a put-on...the real self is underneath the outer shell of Te/Se. Ha I often commented that I felt like a snail carrying the world on my back and that he was the only one who I would crawl out of it for. So Inferior Fi! Thanks for sharing your experience, since I hadn't considered that perhaps it's only the LIE who turns inward in order to access their authentic self...whereas the SEE "sees" the deepening introspection as a Te way to add more fuel on the roaring fire of greatness.

TIM
    LIE-Ni, 8w7 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp's are awesome in bed(ISFj's too)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what makes you think you're LIE? (just curious)

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was tested officially ~15 years ago and only recently read about some Socionics which I much prefer. I was E/I 18:11, S/N 8:12, T/F 13:6, and J/P 19:7. I think when I did an online Subtype test I was Te, yet I believe I match the Ni written description better. Te is my tool to get things done when I have to, but Ni is who I am inside. I thought that maybe I've become an I instead of E. It's a fact that the older I get, the more I view introversion as a strength (knowing when to shut up), whereas in my youth I perceived it as lacking a socializing skill set. I'm a very introverted ENTj--I just don't seek out companionship, it always seems like a trap that leads to more demands. My INTp girlfriend contacts me and initiates way more; we are going to a party tonight! She is way more into it than me, but once we get there the difference is apparent: she's super quiet and follows me around. She has a yappy dog and people have joked that her dog talks more than she does. She's amazing at video games but she's definitely a partier! Me...regardless of never wanting to go out I'll bring shooters and have the best time and I'm always the last to leave. I'll only go to maybe 4/5 parties a year. Two of them I have, 1 of which is a weeklong affair where about 15 people fly in and it's one big keg fest. The theme for this year's is "Shit Show" I prefer that to weekly dinner parties and chit chat. It's efficient and needs only to be repeated once per year. Everyone goes crazy, you lose the pretense and it's wack. Back in Wack would be a good theme. Cheers!

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U miss the male SEE dang a lang.

Just kidddddddddddddding!!!!!!!!

K- fair enough.

You seem super perky. Maybe enneagram 7?

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I'm a 3. Paired with a 2 it makes me an unwitting chameleon. It seemed productive, yet the joke was on me haha. Scraping off the layers is an introverted process and I can't wait to see what colour I actually am! I disagree about SEE & sex. Maybe they're in the moment but it's their own bubble. Hello...McFly.

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blackburry: to clarify, I was officially tested in a Myers Briggs workshop, not Socionics. It was a half-day seminar offered to spouses/partners of employees at a corporate conference. I had no idea beforehand what it was about. We had to choose what we thought our type would be prior to the testing. I chose the ISTp description for myself, and was surprised at the ENTj result. I see myself as more introverted, likely because my weak Fe at times makes me feel socially awkward. Socionics imo clears up many of the holes in the Myers Briggs theory. Nice to meet you.