Thread: Member Questionnaire (LadyB320)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (LadyB320)

Member Questionnaire 1 (LadyB320)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see beauty in just about everyone.
    What is love? A choice, a verb!
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty, Manners,Respects, generally good strong morals.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am a Christian. I hold fast to my beliefs, they come from my inner being(my soul)
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Sometimes War is needed and I am a Patriot. I honor all who served and have served. Power? Over rated.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Music, for conversations and interest. People, pets, life!
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes. I was in Pre Med and enjoyed it. Love learning more and more about it. I like to exercise and eat well.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They need to be done so whistle while you work.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I loved many books. Loved The Shack by William P. Young, he also wrote Rooms, great author. As for films, P.S. I Love You(Romantic), Transformers(Action),
    The Passion(Spiritual), and many more.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry for others mostly. Their pain. Every now and then I my eyes will rain. I smile quite often. It comes naturally to me.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    A sense of belonging to God. I know where my future home is.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People say I am too nice and give too much. I have to agree with them most of the time. I don't dislike much of myself since I am a work in progress.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    My strengths would be teaching . I like the way God made me and I know I am growing.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I believe we grow in all areas, so I would like to learn about improving myself period.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes, rarely, I just refuse to stay there, it is not a feeling it is a choice.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people with manners, morals, heck, I have all types of friends. I cannot stand people being rude.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I love romance, I am a woman! I love sex, it is a God given gift.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    personal
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I let people have their own beliefs. We are all different. as long as they are not rude or cruel I am okay .
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Everyone has a purpose.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Carefully! I am me around my friends. Would be tiresome to have to act.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I introduce myself.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If this is not a satire, you're probably not a NF. ESE most likely, SEE hardly.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome and thanks for being really brief in your answers!

I know you identify as ENFJ based off a Keirsey Test and you say some of it doesn't fit. You seem Si valuing in some of your answers and ENFjs have Si as their point of least resistance so I'm thinking ESFj may be more likely. MBTI and Socionics aren't really the same in that testing as something in MBTI doesn't mean you must be the equivalent of that type in Socionics. While tests aren't the best, they can be a good starting point. Could you take this one and tell me your results? http://sociotype.com/tests/#The-Original-Socionics-Test

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

You can also take this quiz. I think it is very good.

http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Results can also be posted in this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Functions-Test

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.personal.psu.edu/j5j/IPIP/ipipneo120.htm

Since we're inundating this poor woman with tests...

You might like this. It's fairly current, fluid personality science. It won't give you a Socionics type, unless you want to go through MBTI and alienate most of the forum

What's your interest in Socionics and personality?

scribbles in the dark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Welcome and thanks for being really brief in your answers!

I know you identify as ENFJ based off a Keirsey Test and you say some of it doesn't fit. You seem Si valuing in some of your answers and ENFjs have Si as their point of least resistance so I'm thinking ESFj may be more likely. MBTI and Socionics aren't really the same in that testing as something in MBTI doesn't mean you must be the equivalent of that type in Socionics. While tests aren't the best, they can be a good starting point. Could you take this one and tell me your results? http://sociotype.com/tests/#The-Original-Socionics-Test
    Thank you for the link. I went ahead and took the quiz.SEE - 3fi(ESFp), a lot of information, yikes!
    SEE-3Fi (ESFp)

SEE-3Fi (ESFp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only see a small part of me being in this definition! I cannot stand being the Center of Attention, gives me bad chills! I am not materialist where I put it above a person, feelings, etc. So much to learn.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote ESFj/ESE.
    And welcome =]

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think quadra Alpha, ethic ESE or SEI. From Questionnaire Lady B320 seems like democratic, valued Fe, the club of socials.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESE imo

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyB320 View Post
    I only see a small part of me being in this definition! I cannot stand being the Center of Attention, gives me bad chills! I am not materialist where I put it above a person, feelings, etc. So much to learn.
    You seem more ESE than SEE, Imo, at least based on the questionnaire. Does this description fit better?

Using extroverted feeling as her base function and introverted sensing as her creative, the ESE is adept at understanding people's emotional needs, and she often responds to these needs through comforting words and actions. Driven by a desire for harmony and perfection in her life, the ESE uses her emotional acuity to strengthen and solidify the relationships with the people she cares about in her life. The ESE enjoys bringing people together for social interaction and improving their moods through the use of games, laughter, music, and good food. Perhaps better than any other type (exept for maybe the SEI), the ESE understands the effect that this sensory stimuli can have on a person's emotional state. At her best, the ESE is a center of vibrant social interaction where the goal is harmony and happiness for all the group participants; at her worst, the ESE's desire to help others may cause her to neglect her own needs. Additionally, the ESE's penchant for empathy can often cause her undue strain when she bears the emotional pain that others are feeling.
    Here's another link if you want to read more: http://sociotype.com/socionics/types/ESE-ESFj