Thread: Random people typing thread

Default Random people typing thread

there r som cool posts in this thread mb goal is not to type the featuring people anymore D; just take it in feel some human some more open up man u aint no gon get this with u shhhh
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 09-30-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought xSFp, Se or Si-sub. The quote makes me think of Charles Bukowski for some reason.

"I found him in the trash. I named him Shadow because he followed me everywhere."

nice cat

this guy looks like noel fielding

"I'm 33 and I still work as a bartender. To make it worse, my brother is a world renowned chemist. So when my father talks to people at weddings, he says: 'My son just got a million dollar grant. And my daughter lives in New York.' The thing is, I used to be such an overachiever. I skipped the last two years of high school. I got a full ride to college, but ended up dropping out. I don't know what happened. I keep telling myself I'm saving up to go back to school, but I don't have any savings. I don't know, I just feel very lame all the time. Don't make me sound too lame."

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I loved the first story for some reason.
    This one sounds acutely Ne polr (actually the first one had a bit of Ne polr in it, too, but it was great material. One could write a nice short story out of it.)

"He seemed a bit intimidated when I approached him, and nodded meekly when I asked for his photo. Then he stepped back, paused for a second, and did this. He held the pose for about ten seconds, snapped back to normal, then continued on his way."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    This one sounds acutely Ne polr (actually the first one had a bit of Ne polr in it, too, but it was great material. One could write a nice short story out of it.)
    Ne polr or ENFp who put Ne and Te to "worthwhile" use while she was living with her strict father but loosened up when she was left on her own devices because of Ep temp ,among others?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    Ne polr or ENFp who put Ne and Te to "worthwhile" use while she was living with her strict father but loosened up when she was left on her own devices because of Ep temp ,among others?
    ne polr who didn't like complicated school and can only work in a bar. couple that with te inferior and she has no savings. how lame. thought Jj temperament is usually Director Sales, but I may have confused that with Ti.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last three:

Si-SEI
    Fi-ESI
    Ne-IxE

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I'm 33 and I still work as a bartender. To make it worse, my brother is a world renowned chemist. So when my father talks to people at weddings, he says: 'My son just got a million dollar grant. And my daughter lives in New York.' The thing is, I used to be such an overachiever. I skipped the last two years of high school. I got a full ride to college, but ended up dropping out. I don't know what happened. I keep telling myself I'm saving up to go back to school, but I don't have any savings. I don't know, I just feel very lame all the time. Don't make me sound too lame."
    She dresses like an Fi ego. I think she is maybe Delta NF. perhaps Se Polr?

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ,i don't know if there's already a thread for typing random people with little primary input so i made one.

primary input= videos/pictures/interviews

secondary input= our own existining knowledge/ideas/stuff

i subscribed to a bunch of fb groups similar to Humans of New York so i keep having on my feed peeps with interesting little stories, like this one

"Do you remember the saddest moment of your life?"
    "When I got locked up, for dealing drugs. Actually-- I take that back. The saddest moment was when I took my five year old daughter to the doctor and found out she needed glasses. She put on those glasses, and she said: 'Daddy! Daddy! I can see! I can see!' Tears just started streaming down my face. What a fucking idiot I'd been. We'd take drives to the Catskills, and we'd point out deer to her, and she'd never seem to see them. She'd always say 'Where!? Where!?' It should have been obvious. I spent five years trying to give her everything I could, and I messed up the most important thing.'"

D'=

well this one looks se cre or sth
    He made a day of getting glasses sound so sad lol Anyways I think he is ISFp

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"He seemed a bit intimidated when I approached him, and nodded meekly when I asked for his photo. Then he stepped back, paused for a second, and did this. He held the pose for about ten seconds, snapped back to normal, then continued on his way."

lol
    This sounds like my ILE roommate from last semester. He was a pretty quiet guy but he would make "funny" faces when he posed for pictures (or just whenever he felt like it). Totally something he would've done. I think it's related to Fe HA in concert with Ne base.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"He told me he wanted to be a “soccer star,” but wouldn’t say much else, probably because his teammates were hovering around him. But later on, when I asked the coach who the strongest player was, he pointed out this boy. “We made him captain,” the coach explained, “Because he takes it the most seriously. If we lose, he won’t talk for the rest of the day. He always shows up early to practice. If we’re not around, he organizes the team and has them ready when we arrive. And if anyone loses their temper during the game, he’ll reprimand them and tell them to just focus on winning.”

"I'm afraid of everything. I've been reading psychology books to try to figure out why. Logically, I know everything is fine. I know that I'm only twenty, and I have so many blessings and advantages. Yet I'm afraid I haven't accomplished enough yet. I'm afraid of the future. Afraid of getting older. Afraid of being alone. Afraid of having a child. And afraid of the dark. I'm really, really afraid of the dark."

(Kiev, Ukraine)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILi-ni or IEI-Ni (?). Damn, Miss S.
    Last edited by Amber; 09-09-2014 at 08:33 PM.

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian guy: as he changed quicly from clowny mode to serious, Ne-ILE > Ne-IEE.
    Scared girl: gamma introvert, pE6 (or heavy 6 wing).

"I've spent my career in social work, finding jobs for people with disabilities. I love helping people, but I'm tired of being poor. So I'm looking for a job that's a bit more commercial."
    "What was the most frustrating part of social work?"
    "All the best people leave."

“Dope tattoo homey, that’s the eye of Ra right? What do you know about it?”
    “The Eye of Ra is the 2nd Sun god after Horus. It’s actually the sign of femininity but I like it because it fuckin protects me. It reminds me to stay home and nurture, you know what I’m saying? The sun is the most powerful thing in our little realm, the universe goes on and on. Right here, right now, that’s where the power’s at.”
    “You seem like a cosmic dude, how’d you get tapped in like that?”
    “Back in the day I used to gang bang and shit like that. I’m from Tacoma, Washington. By chance I started hitchhiking and went to Southern California to kick it with some homies and shit. Shit happened and I was just like ‘fuck it’, I’m gonna go back home, I don’t have scratch but I’m gonna run that shit. I started heading from LA and by the time I got to Arcata I was like, ‘Damn man, people can stick out their thumb and go anywhere? Fuck that, why am I going home right now?’ So I kept pushing for 7 years. Now it’s mad psychedelics, ayahuasca, fuckin mushrooms, DMT and shit. I’m just trying to get whole, collect my soul back.”

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no 18 >> IEE

the kid is a cutsey

what's no 18?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sev View Post

"I'm afraid of everything. I've been reading psychology books to try to figure out why. Logically, I know everything is fine. I know that I'm only twenty, and I have so many blessings and advantages. Yet I'm afraid I haven't accomplished enough yet. I'm afraid of the future. Afraid of getting older. Afraid of being alone. Afraid of having a child. And afraid of the dark. I'm really, really afraid of the dark."

(Kiev, Ukraine)
    I'd guess ILI>IEI. VIs more logical, and sounds more Fi than Fe.

“I think I was angriest when my father died. The saddest and the angriest. The saddest because he was gone, and I selfishly wanted him back. Angriest because it made me think about how we all have to die and that really made me angry.”
    “Angry at what?”
    “God, The Spirit, whatever it is that brought us here. I do believe in something. I don’t know what. But I don’t think we’re here because of some accidental chemical reaction. But life is like some toy, or some piece of candy, that God hands to the baby just to snatch it away. I mean, c’mon, did you really have to make us suffer to achieve salvation? Did Eve have to eat the apple? Did Jesus have to suffer on a cross so that we could be forgiven for our sins? You could have just snapped your fingers and forgiven our sins. You’re God. You could have cut out the whole middle part. But you chose to make us suffer. And that makes me angry.”

“Do I have regrets? I wish I’d never smoked a joint when I went to boot camp 22 years ago. I wouldn’t have gotten kicked out of the military, and I wouldn’t be out here right now sleeping in the woods. I would be making lots of money as an aviation technician, or I would be retired. Or maybe I would’ve gotten out after five years, and gone to college.
    “But then, let’s say I didn’t get kicked out of the military, and six months down the road I get shot, or I step on a roadside bomb. I never would’ve met this one lady, and I never would’ve had my daughter. I never would’ve had a chance to sit out here in the bushes and drink a beer. Or maybe if my biker parents hadn’t kept putting alcohol in my milk as a baby to make me fall asleep, I wouldn’t be drinking today. But I wouldn’t change anything. You change one thing in history, and everything changes. If I had taken a different street just now, I never would’ve met you. Is there anything in your life you would change? Because if you change anything in history, it affects the whole world.”

<3

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much agreement in here. You guys are typing based upon yourselves likely. Not a bad way to type, I do it as well sometimes. It seems as though we are dealing with Fe types. Expression is Fe. I do not cry when I am sad. I cry when I am happy, hence why many people would think me a T, I have not cried. As a note, Ne is math. Do these people sound math?

As another note, a lot of these people seem narcissistic in the use of their I. This can be seen in my use of my I. As such, logically same.

As a note, "all the best people" likely = Fi users in social work

Their dedication and action is much better than Fe. We speak a whole bunch, but it is all talk. Now of course, this is to fix the main problem such that it cannot happen again, but still.

Worst people to to do social work is INFp

“I had a rough time in high school. I was in a very deep depression. I’ve always been on the heavy side, so I got bullied a lot because of my size. I didn’t have any friends. There wasn’t a male figure in my life to talk to. Some people cared about me, but I blocked them out of my life. Someone told the school guidance counselor that they'd heard me talking about suicide, so I got sent to the psych hospital for nine days. I was the oldest one there. I met kids who were a lot younger than me, and who’d been through a lot worse things. One of the girls had been raped. The younger kids would come to me for advice, and for the first time I felt like a leader. I left the hospital with a different mindset. I realized that I wasn’t on earth to be helped, but to help others.”

https://www.facebook.com/portraitsof...type=1&theater

“Sometimes when I’m driving around town, even I think, ‘Why would people want to live out here? It’s not close to anything, and we don’t go anywhere.’ But I’m actually doing exactly what makes me happy. I’ve worked for big corporate businesses, and I learned a lot. But it wasn’t my thing. I wasn’t happy. This is happy. I busted my ass to raise three boys on my own, and now all the things I’ve done in my life are helping me run a business. I get to cook, I get to decorate, and I get to see my customers. It’s almost like this is my home and everybody who comes in is my guest.” — in Cougar, Washington.

“I used to work in salons, but I didn’t like it as much. I like cutting men’s hair because I enjoy talking to the men. I find their conversations more stimulating. If I’m thinking about building or remodeling, they have awesome insights. Or they can tell me who to talk to if I need some trees removed from my property. They have all kinds of great ideas that I find interesting. And I like to make them look good when they leave.”
    “And if we get a bad haircut, we don’t say anything. We just put a hat over it. Believe me, I’ve worn several hats.” — in Oregon City, Oregon.

^lolol so true <3

“Four days ago, we would’ve been married for 50 years, and I miss him very much. He had a blood disease called myelodysplasia. His doctors said, ‘We can only give him so many transfusions and then he won’t take any more. In two and a half years, he’s going to die.’"
    “What were those last two years like?”
    “I fed him everything he liked because it didn’t matter—he was going to die anyway. I played the music he liked. I stayed home more. Then, on Father’s Day in 2009, I knew he wasn’t going to live out the summer. I said, ‘You are looking very sick. I should stay home with you,’ but he told me to go to an upcoming conference. The next day, he killed himself. He wanted me to be away when he did it, so the police wouldn’t blame me. We had talked to many doctors about the medications that he could take to kill himself, but assisted suicide wasn’t legal in New York, and he couldn’t get on a plane to go to Washington where it was legal. So he had to do it on his own. He walked to the train station three blocks from our house and stood on the tracks. Someone who was on the train said, ‘Oh, at the very end, he looked down—he was going to pray.’ I said, ‘No, he would never pray. He was trying to make sure he was in the right place so he would get hit and die fast. He was a physicist! He did everything according to mathematics!’”

this is very socionics-y :

“I’ve never been with someone as open as he is with communication. He is actually willing to express his feelings when he is upset or anxious or irritated. In my previous relationships, they would just shrug it off and say, ‘It’s fine.’ I don’t want to do that. I want to work on things.”
    “And why are you so open with him?”
    “I used to be in relationships where I had to always smile. Now I can just let go and not have to impress or entertain or be funny all day. It’s nice to know that I can finally be vulnerable and that’s OK.”

Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 06-14-2015 at 12:37 PM.

“I’m single, unemployed, and late middle-aged. But I don’t really get sad. I just don’t think sadness is in my brain chemistry. When I go home to my apartment, I’ve got a faucet that releases both hot and cold water. You know how many billions of people don’t even have clean drinking water? And I’ve got two types of clean water: hot and cold.”

asdahgdajsdsa

“You can probably read my stories on my face—the wrinkles, the eyes….”
    “Do you have any regrets?”
    “Oh, sure. I have several regrets. I lost my job, and I always thought that if I had cleaned up my act, I would’ve kept that job. Then, my dog ran across the street and got hit by a car, and I thought that, too, was my fault. And then one time, my father called me, and I started telling him that my daughter wasn’t going to school because I didn’t buy her Easter clothes. By the next day or so, he was dead! I thought maybe I had upset him too much because he had a heart condition. So it seems like I’ve brought about a lot of tragedy.”
    “Or maybe you are just too hard on yourself.”
    “Well, you asked me if I had any regrets, so that’s what I’m telling you.”

“I was a completely single parent, almost like having virgin births.”
    “But you were with somebody, right?”
    “Yeah, somebodies. But those relationships didn’t mean anything, and I never let those men into my children’s lives.”
    “How do your children feel about that?”
    “It didn’t bother my daughter at all. One time, she tried to look up her father on the computer, but she quickly gave up. It did bother my son a lot, but I didn’t find out until recently when I went to a church where he gave a sermon. All through his childhood, he had never once said to me how much he wanted to know his father or to be with his father—until a few years ago. Even then, he didn’t tell me directly; instead, he told the whole congregation!”

“I was in the home for 13 years. It was a very abusive environment for everyone there. There were four staff members in particular that were especially bad. One of their favorite forms of punishment was the ‘full burn.’ First they’d make you take your clothes off and lay on the carpet. One of them would sit on your back, and the other one would pull you all the way down the hall. The worst was The Ice Man. If I saw him today, he’d be dead. He was like one of those guys you see in the movies, where even when he smiled, it was ice cold. He’d come in your room and tell you that you had a date with The Ice Man. Then he’d fuck you and make you suck his dick. Then afterward, he’d tell you when your next date was going to be, just so you’d have to worry about it all week. Ten of us tried to escape when I was seventeen. I had a date with The Ice Man coming up so I figured I had nothing to lose.” (2/3)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg .
    I love getting to know people on these levels but I never know how to get there with people unless I've known them a long time.

This stuff makes humanity beautiful, sick, lovely...and many other things. Might start reading it. I dig it.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoches View Post
    “I was in the home for 13 years. It was a very abusive environment for everyone there. There were four staff members in particular that were especially bad. One of their favorite forms of punishment was the ‘full burn.’ First they’d make you take your clothes off and lay on the carpet. One of them would sit on your back, and the other one would pull you all the way down the hall. The worst was The Ice Man. If I saw him today, he’d be dead. He was like one of those guys you see in the movies, where even when he smiled, it was ice cold. He’d come in your room and tell you that you had a date with The Ice Man. Then he’d fuck you and make you suck his dick. Then afterward, he’d tell you when your next date was going to be, just so you’d have to worry about it all week. Ten of us tried to escape when I was seventeen. I had a date with The Ice Man coming up so I figured I had nothing to lose.” (2/3)
    OK that's harsh. I'm still having issue thinking ppl like that really exist, it's hard to imagine.

“I was a maître d’ at a restaurant for thirteen years. But one week I got a really bad case of pneumonia that put me in the hospital. While I was lying in that hospital bed, I was thinking about how I really didn’t want to go back to work. Then that motivational speaker came on TV. You know-- the one that has all those teeth in his mouth. And he said: ‘Think back to what made you happy when you were young! That’s what you should be doing!’ Well I grew up in the country, and I always had a lot of dogs, so I thought that nothing would make me happier than to be a dog walker. But I knew I needed to distinguish myself. So I decided to make a uniform. I smoked a joint and came up with this outfit. I wanted people to look at me and think: ‘If this man is walking our dog, and there’s some sort of major disaster, he’s going to survive. He’s going to fish for those dogs. He’s going to build a bunker and shelter those dogs until it’s safe to bring them home.’ After I finished the design, I got four of my friends to wear the uniform, and we borrowed all the neighbors’ dogs, and we walked them down 5th avenue while handing out business cards. I got five customers that first day.”
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 09-25-2015 at 05:47 AM.

“I’ve had a lot of near-death and out-of-body experiences. When I was a child, I drowned twice in one day. Then when I was four, a dog attacked and mauled me. My mom rushed me to the hospital, and as they operated for eight hours, I flatlined and had an out-of-body experience.”
    “Was that the end of your unusual experiences?”
    “No. Sometimes, I almost get hit by a car, but something always stops that car. I just don’t understand. When it comes to very dangerous things, I’m usually the one person who does not get hurt or killed. A couple of times, as I was sleeping, I felt that I was floating up, and when I woke up, I was actually falling back onto my bed. Sometimes I can even predict things. I’m being serious. Like, one time, I had a dream, and a week later I got in trouble in school, and as I sat in the back of the cop car with another guy, I said, ‘Déjà vu.’ So the guy says, ‘What?’ I said, ‘I dreamed this.’ The guy and the cop both said, ‘Holy crap!’

totes ieiii