Thread: Tool for evaluating relationship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tool for evaluating relationship

It is an easy assesment tool to evaluate your relationship or team chemistry. It is based on socionics science, but digs deeper into the chemistry of relationships and can evaluate as your relations with friends or loved ones, as relations inside the whole team where different types are mixed.
    Socionics

I has depicted me as IEE, and that's who I am

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quit advertising.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

For a beginner, the forum skills are pretty good. I still do not know how to link sites this way.
    Hello Alex Sh-something.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    For a beginner, the forum skills are pretty good. I still do not know how to link sites this way.
    Hello Alex Sh-something.
    I didn't even see a quiz.

Here is a tool for evaluating relationships:

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by navY View Post
    It is an easy assesment tool to evaluate your relationship or team chemistry. It is based on socionics science, but digs deeper into the chemistry of relationships and can evaluate as your relations with friends or loved ones, as relations inside the whole team where different types are mixed.
    Socionics

I has depicted me as IEE, and that's who I am
    I just got a personality profile (with some extra points on "leadership style"). I'm EII according to that test. How should that play out in my relationship or team chemistry?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to registrar with your email, I prefer anon tests.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    I just got a personality profile (with some extra points on "leadership style"). I'm EII according to that test. How should that play out in my relationship or team chemistry?
    You can invite another person to take a test and it will evauate your relations according to sociotype compatibility. Or you can try to take a test for this person, if you don't want to invite her or him personally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say that it is a tool for establishing relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Alex Sh-something.
    If to be honest, I didn't put any effort to insert link, like that. Some kind of magic, I guess

And, no, I'm not Alex But nice to meet you, anyway

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

If to be honest, I didn't put any effort to insert link, like that. Some kind of magic, I guess

And, no, I'm not Alex But nice to meet you, anyway
    Attachment 3865

Hi

I took the test (curiosity will kill me one day), got IEI.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can invite another person to take a test and it will evauate your relations according to sociotype compatibility. Or you can try to take a test for this person, if you don't want to invite her or him personally
    He's LSI-ti and has no idea about Socionics. I was afraid you wanted to hook up with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's LSI-ti and has no idea about Socionics. I was afraid you wanted to hook up with us.
    Hook up? O_O If I get your point, I'm feeling really weird now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

I took the test (curiosity will kill me one day), got IEI.
    Does it correspond with your results, if you have tried MBTI or socionics tests before?
    I got IEE, and that's my usual result

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, "team chemistry" sounds really weird on this forum

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol!

Haha, I also didn't see it initially. Maybe poor sensing? It's on the word "Socionics" and in blue.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting. I sort of like it. Well, mainly the organizing the types of your friends and family and how you could test for them, not really into the other stuff. It matched up with what I believe my friends and family's types are, too.

Oh, it's a bit glitchy? Has my names mixed up and I change them but it doesn't really change.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim

Step aside. There's a new sheriff in town.

I'm not always logical but when I am, I am.

Sociotype:
    Intuitive Logical Introvert

• General
    • Builder
    • Quadra
    • Club
    • Strengths
    • Weaknesses
    • Subtype
    • Personal Profile
    • Leadership Factor

Critic
    Likes to reason on timeliness and untimeliness of actions, disapproves and criticizes those who forestall events. Skeptically evaluates the prospects of hasty ventures. Is disposed to warn about the dangers, to dissuade his partner from imprudent steps. Considers it his duty to warn people about the troubles that await them. A peculiar irony with a shade of black humour is typical of him. He studies life primarily by observations and deductions rather than by his own errors. Does not like if somebody interrupts his state of calm and relaxation. Prefers the state of meditation. If a certain job is assigned to him, his first concern is not on how to do it quicker. He asks a global question: "Should this job be done at all? May be this is another stupidity or error?". However, if he undertakes to do a job, he tries to do it in the most efficient and energy saving way. In spite of certain conservatism, he is flexible and can quietly adapt to changing conditions.
    Brief description
    You demonstrate these qualities to the greatest degree: an ability to make forecasts, recognize tendencies, trends, contradictions and conflicting forces, and foresee likely dangers and obstacles You actively apply these qualities: efficiency and pragmatism, prudence and thrift, and skill in data gathering and analysis and in managing finances You frequently demonstrate these qualities: a high degree of focus and an ability to concentrate deeply on the details of whatever you are working on
    C
    Feels comfortable in competitive situations. Prefers an egalitarian management style. Adapts easily to the reassignment of roles and duties for each new project. Needs the chance to be able to apply his/her personal strengths in order to achieve results. Dislikes stagnation and traditionalism in business and in work methods. Is capable of great determination when trying to achieve a goal, while at the same time remaining thoughtfully critical of the results achieved.
    Researchers
    You relate very well to scientific and research activities. You tend to approach any problem — including issues of leadership and management — as if it were a subject of research. You are typically curious and continually want to brainstorm, experiment, and avoid using familiar and well-tested methods. You tend to actively generate new ideas which you are eager to discuss with colleagues and partners, preferrably in the form of egalitarian and open-ended discussions. You highly value an atmosphere of intellectual freedom where there is room for development and intellectual rivalry. When forming your opinion about someone, you pay more attention to their intellect and talent than to formal qualifications, decorations, and position of authority. You value the pursuit of objective truth through reason more than immediate utility or philanthropic considerations. You are future-focused and engaged in pursuing prospects and working towards future results and development. You are interested more in general principles than in specific applications of ideas or in working them out fully. You strive to occupy yourself with what is unknown and out of the ordinary, even if it promises no immediate return. You have a tendency to neglect the domestic side of life.
    Strengths
    Is critical and precise in analyzing the situation over time, is able to forecast the tendencies of the different events. Has well-developed business logic that allows him/her to operate with large amounts of digital information, quickly evaluate the econ
    Weaknesses
    Experiences difficulties in expressing the enthusiasm. Lots of emotions of others quickly make him/her tired, so such person is more effective working individually or in a small group.
    Subtype
    He is honest, accurate, persistent and systematic. Characterized to be a hard-working, responsible and diligent; patience and persistence always helps him to complete task and makes him a professional in his field. He prefers to have clear and reliable sources of information and always trying to manage everything while working. All information he has usually is well systemized. Analyze and synthesis are his main preferences. He can predict the result by the way of observing or experiments; trying to keep attention on every little detail in his suggestions’ chain, and when other persons are messing it he is feeling indifferent. He’s very picky about details; prefers strict schedule and doesn’t like unexpected surprises or unpredictable changing of stable or common situations. Always trying to systemize and customize people and things. He is performing in a great way in kinds of work with settled deadlines, clear instructions and equipment.

It's not my type but I'll take it for the day. I have a computer to work on and I need all the motivation I can get. Lemme get my ILI on and stop playin'.

Edit: I answered the questions from the perspective of just being hired to work in the Computer Tech field, which is what I went to Tech school for but is not something I want to do. Too stressful for me.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-04-2014 at 05:46 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

*hugs injim until he dies of Fe*

YWIMW

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*hugs injim until he dies of Fe*

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Does it correspond with your results, if you have tried MBTI or socionics tests before?
    I got IEE, and that's my usual result
    I usually test INTJ in MBTI (I more than tried it )
    My very first test in socionics gave me LII.
    Then I tried a couple of others, got either ILI or IEI.
    This one http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta-1-r.html?0::: gave me INxp for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, "team chemistry" sounds really weird on this forum
    I'd better keep it in mind about "team chemistry") LOL, really can't stop laughing every time when thinking about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I usually test INTJ in MBTI (I more than tried it )
    My very first test in socionics gave me LII.
    Then I tried a couple of others, got either ILI or IEI.
    This one http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta-1-r.html?0::: gave me INxp for example.
    hmm....that's really messed up a bit.
    And what is your personal feeling about your type?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

hmm....that's really messed up a bit.
    And what is your personal feeling about your type?
    IEI, intellectual subtype

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have to sign up, which I would rather I didn't do.

You could perhaps put the socionics test on as not required for signing up, but record that data, but to use the other stuff requires a sign in account. I think you'll colate more data this way, and many people will still be lured in to sign up for the whole thing anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I have to sign up, which I would rather I didn't do.

You could perhaps put the socionics test on as not required for signing up, but record that data, but to use the other stuff requires a sign in account. I think you'll colate more data this way, and many people will still be lured in to sign up for the whole thing anyway.
    Thank you for your suggestion! It is a really good idea