Thread: Jadae's type - ENFj or INFj

Creepy-pokeball

Default Jadae's type - ENFj or INFj

I mentioned the other day in chat that it was possible that I could be ENFj, Ni that behaves as an INFj due to being raised solely by one. On our way home from "movie night at dead guy's," my INTj friend (the only friend that understands this asscrack stuff) said something quite similar tonight. He said there was no way I could be an introvert despite being more reserved. He then concluded exactly what I stated in the chat except for the Ni subtype part because he hasnt learned subtypes yet.

Possible? Hot damn, I could be the NF rainbow bridge of metrodom from Beta to Delta! Hold hands and sing, dammit! YMCA built it :/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know... I always had a little trouble seeing you as INFj, but I have trouble seeing you as Extroverted too

I have nothing to contribute in finding your type really, those are the just the two things I've noticed.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think that you were a delta NF because that's how you come off, but since our conversation about Ni, I have a hard time seeing you as anything but ENFj.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I think activity is one of the easiest relations to spot
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-pokeball

If this is true then as a caretaker function would be challenged. Ive been a caretaker of...everything (people, plants, animals...sometimes self lol)... my entire life. I even look after my OLDER brother. Sociologically, the pattern is usually opposite since Im the youngest and male.

If not true, then Id have to be a subtype of INFj that is Ne and not Fi. As fun as ENFp would be, Im definitely not that. INFp would be cool but wouldnt match so well, either.

The closest descriptive match in socionics is an INFj one (thanks Expat). However, Im wondering if the ENFj ones are wrong, misunderstood or biased via the type of maybe something else is wrong (like Si and Se definitions).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-pokeball

That is possible. The weird thing is, the ENFj I remember clearly from the business class a few years ago asked me about the caretaking things. It got into the conversation because we were talking about our educational goals. It came up because I was curious as to why an older person was in a class with tweens and twentysomethings. I wanted to know what he was expecting fromt he class. At any rate, he found it very odd of me because I stated something to the likes of, "I dont know. I always have since I was a little kid. It comes natural to me." It's an obvious lifetime pattern that isnt sociological or from family structure.

If Fe is social responsibility, then why was he so different? He was more concerned about how to make his small business "look cool and work well at the expo show (Portland hosts a lot of winter shows in expos and such)."

Maybe I should ask ChristiRB. She is difficult to talk to tho because she wanders here and there. Eh @ very few ENFjs to see consistant patterns from. Blah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-pokeball

Yeah. I can see all of that. This is all too confusing to be honest. Any lifelong patterns and the such seem to be conflicting. It seems to be better at digging up forgotten memories than useful for socionics. Even when looking at it by contrasting relations with know types, it is confusing.

For example, my mother is definitely INFj. http://www.the16types.info/relations-3.php

These relationship charts only explain "partners." Trying to delete that type of relation from my mind and formatting it to be "close family relative" is confusing at best. I could go on and on about every known type's relation to me but it is pointless because they discount other roles in people's lives.