what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Attack On Titan

Awesome show that I'm now obsessed with. I've tried to type a few of the characters and have listed the ones that I've typed so far, as well as having added my explanations for some their typings.

Eren Yeager - I've typed him as EIE. Hot tempered and passionate about what he believes in and is easily aroused by his emotions, which he often shows. anyone? His Se is not as well developed as Mikasa's or Levi's, as he is more or less all over the place when it comes to fighting Titans, relying mostly on his inner rage.

Mikasa Ackerman - ESI. Mostly quiet and withdrawn. She's earthy, realistic, and caring, with deadly fighting abilities. Mikasa's strong Fi is a given (strongly relying on her morals and judgments of people, as well as a strong sense of empathy), and Se related things also come very easily to her; this is noted in her aggressive and efficient fighting skills.

Armin Arlert - IEI or EII, I'm leaning more towards IEI because of his very well developed Ni (great intuition and he quite easily pieces patterns of events together), and based on his close friendship with Eren and Mikasa, IEI makes more sense. His Se is poor, so he's constantly self doubting his abilities in that area. I'm not sure if this is due to Se polr or valued Se, though

Annie Leonhart - SLI. Isolated, cold and calm demeanor, mostly keeps to herself, and has little desire to do activities that she sees as meaningless. She chose to join the military police as she said she would rather live a comfortable life. Definitely an introverted sensor, and logical over ethical. Delta > beta.

Levi - LSI. Strict nature, neat freak, holds a strong respect for authority structure and discipline. He has a tendency for saying blunt, rude things to people which makes him difficult to deal with at times. Has extremely good fighting skills. His Se and Ti are very well developed. Levi and Eren hold a great respect for one another, and get along quite well, despite them clashing in the beginning. Duals, anyone?

(Look, they even have the aggressor - victim vibe in this fanfic photo!) :}

Ymir - SLE

Krista - IEI or SEI?
    Last edited by fox; 09-11-2017 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Bump. Nobody else watches this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great anime, liked the manga better.

Think your typings make sense (but this is without any reflection on my side, i don't tend to type while watching anime).

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Annie Leonhart - SLI. Isolated, cold and calm demeanor, mostly keeps to herself, and has little desire to do activities that she sees as meaningless. She chose to join the military police as she said she would rather live a comfortable life. Definitely an introverted sensor, and logical over ethical. Delta > beta. "

WEll.... her true reasons might be different from those stated. How far are you into the show?

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eren - ESI 8w7
    Mikasa - SLI 9w8
    Armin - EII 6w5
    Annie - LSI 8w9
    Ymir - SLE ???
    Christa - IEI 2w1
    Jean - LSE 6w7
    Marco - IEE ???
    Berthold - IEI ???
    Reiner - LSI ???
    Levi - SLI 1w2
    Erwin - ILI 5w4 or 3w4
    Hange - ILE 7w6

I could also see Erwin as LIE, and I think Iseyama, the creator, is probably IEI.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eren - SEE
    Mikasa - SLI
    Armin - EII

I'll get to the rest once I finish the manga. I could see Eren as ESI or SEE - the reason I'd probably go with SEE for now is his impulsive nature, even if his general motives seem more ESI. Strikes me as more irrational than rational. As for Mikasa - mistaking ESI and SLI fictional female characters for one another seems common, but striving for perfection ("the best") in a particular craft seems more SLI than ESI to me + Fi Ha all up and down dat grill.
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

rather betish anime, but is funny
    2nd season is terrible
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Characters don't have very clear personalities (weak point of the show), but anyway...

Eren unsure. Could be ESI
    Mikasa SLI-Si - 8w9
    Armin EII-Ne
    Levi ILI-Ni 6w5
    Reiner LSE
    Berthold SEI maybe
    Annie SLE-Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    2nd season is terrible
    2nd season was IMHO much better than the first season. Kept me glued on the screen until I binge-watched the entire run.
    Last edited by lavos; 10-20-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    2nd season was IMHO much better than the first season. Kept me glued on the screen until I binge-watched the entire run.
    I almost slept on 2nd.
    I hope the next season of "Koutetsujou no Kabaneri" will not have such problem.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eren - ESI-SEE hybrid (I SWEAR TO GOD)
    Mikasa - SLI
    Armin - EII
    Annie - LSI
    Sasha - IEE (lol)
    Levi - ILI
    Reiner - LxE
    Petra - EII (?)
    Hange - ILE
    Dot Pixis - LIE

I doubt Levi is SLI. He's not positivist, but I think this manganime does a good job of showing the silent power of Fi HA (Levi, Mikasa). I like Sasha's interactions with Mikasa. Mikasa is so cold-blooded (on the surface) but when you put them in a room together, Sasha triggers the fuck outta Mikasa. It's good-natured but it's the closest we get to seeing Mikasa partake in an interaction that isn't stiff or intense. I think Armin does EII justice, too. that scene where he's all diplomatic on Eren's behalf after he's exposed as a Titan blows my mind. Eren and Mikasa's undying faith in Armin is another strong point.
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr