I decided to use a member questionnaire because I never know what information could be useful in typing. English is my second language so I'm sorry if it sucks a big lollipop.
1. What is beauty? What is love?
I think everyone has different definitions of beauty and love. They're what different people choose them to be. For me, beauty is something I cannot take my eyes off (if it's a material thing or a person's face/body etc) but there is also inner beauty. Love is a feeling (obviously, duh) but for me it's a feeling made of other different feelings and actions and thoughts.
2. What are your most important values?
I don't care too much about values to be honest but I try to accept others as they are.
3.Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I believe in reincarnation only because I find it interesting and the thought that I could be someone else/was someone else in another life makes me kind of happy.
I'm not really a religious person, believing in reincarnation isn't strong or anything, it's just an interesting idea for me. Religion is something to make people not fear death and nowadays it's kind of a business (church for example). I don't think you need to be religious to be a good person.
4. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I like to talk about feelings, I like helping people with their problems but often my conversations with others base on being silly and joking 24/7.
I'm interested in psychology, in what makes people do what they do etc. I love music - listening, singing, dancing - it's like a stress therapy for me and sometimes it makes me feel strong emotions and that's exactly what I need. For that reason I also like watching movies. I like going out with friends, I like animals. I absolutely love ASMR...well, I have many other things that I like and I'm afraid typing them all could take forever.
5. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes. But I don't even have to focus on my body, it's natural.
6. What do you think of daily chores?
They're ok but I used to hate them when I was younger. When I have to do something I will do it but sometimes I can be lazy. I try to do chores first and quickly to have more time for more interesting things.
7. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
There are lots of them. I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I absolutely LOVE it. My number one of tv shows is Grey's Anatomy because every episode makes me cry (well, it sounds weird...). I prefer poems to books. I'm thinking about a movie I watched recently and I can't remember what it was. I think it was an animation but I'm not sure. I like comedies, dramas and horrors the most.
8. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Cry - death of close people. Sometimes I cry without reason (or I think there's no reason). I like crying, it's refreshing in some way.
Smile - LOOOOOTS of things! I am smiling or laughing almost all the time.
9. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I've never really felt at one with the environment or felt I belonged somewhere. Usually I distance myself from what's happening or from people but it's a subconscious mechanism I think. I have a tendency to feel like an outcast even though I can't say I am a lonely person.
10. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I absolutely hate being shy when I don't know someone. I can come off as a cold and bitchy person.
11. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I can be friends with anyone, I meet people from different environments and I know how to talk with anyone (at least I think so...). I can cheer people up.
12. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I need someone to kick me in the ass and help me take action.
13. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who are decisive, not afraid of anything, self-confident, with a sense of humour. I don't like too serious people who get offended too easily.
14. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I do. Qualities - same as in question 13. Also I want a partner who won't be smothering me. I need freedom and I need to do what I want to do. I have a strong need for being independent. I'm afraid of relationships to be honest, I see them as limiting.
15. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
The thought of having children terrifies me but I think my main concern would be if they are happy. I'd like them to do what they would like to do, their passions.
16. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'd probably tell what's my opinion on that subject.
17. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't choose them, it happens naturally if we have similar "vibes".
18. How do you behave around strangers?
Sometimes like an old friend, sometimes really shy, depends on my mood.