Thread: danhdanhdanh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default danhdanhdanh

I decided to use a member questionnaire because I never know what information could be useful in typing. English is my second language so I'm sorry if it sucks a big lollipop.

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    I think everyone has different definitions of beauty and love. They're what different people choose them to be. For me, beauty is something I cannot take my eyes off (if it's a material thing or a person's face/body etc) but there is also inner beauty. Love is a feeling (obviously, duh) but for me it's a feeling made of other different feelings and actions and thoughts.

2. What are your most important values?
    I don't care too much about values to be honest but I try to accept others as they are.

3.Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe in reincarnation only because I find it interesting and the thought that I could be someone else/was someone else in another life makes me kind of happy.
    I'm not really a religious person, believing in reincarnation isn't strong or anything, it's just an interesting idea for me. Religion is something to make people not fear death and nowadays it's kind of a business (church for example). I don't think you need to be religious to be a good person.

4. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I like to talk about feelings, I like helping people with their problems but often my conversations with others base on being silly and joking 24/7.
    I'm interested in psychology, in what makes people do what they do etc. I love music - listening, singing, dancing - it's like a stress therapy for me and sometimes it makes me feel strong emotions and that's exactly what I need. For that reason I also like watching movies. I like going out with friends, I like animals. I absolutely love ASMR...well, I have many other things that I like and I'm afraid typing them all could take forever.

5. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes. But I don't even have to focus on my body, it's natural.

6. What do you think of daily chores?

They're ok but I used to hate them when I was younger. When I have to do something I will do it but sometimes I can be lazy. I try to do chores first and quickly to have more time for more interesting things.

7. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    There are lots of them. I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I absolutely LOVE it. My number one of tv shows is Grey's Anatomy because every episode makes me cry (well, it sounds weird...). I prefer poems to books. I'm thinking about a movie I watched recently and I can't remember what it was. I think it was an animation but I'm not sure. I like comedies, dramas and horrors the most.

8. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Cry - death of close people. Sometimes I cry without reason (or I think there's no reason). I like crying, it's refreshing in some way.
    Smile - LOOOOOTS of things! I am smiling or laughing almost all the time.

9. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I've never really felt at one with the environment or felt I belonged somewhere. Usually I distance myself from what's happening or from people but it's a subconscious mechanism I think. I have a tendency to feel like an outcast even though I can't say I am a lonely person.

10. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I absolutely hate being shy when I don't know someone. I can come off as a cold and bitchy person.

11. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I can be friends with anyone, I meet people from different environments and I know how to talk with anyone (at least I think so...). I can cheer people up.

12. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I need someone to kick me in the ass and help me take action.

13. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are decisive, not afraid of anything, self-confident, with a sense of humour. I don't like too serious people who get offended too easily.

14. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I do. Qualities - same as in question 13. Also I want a partner who won't be smothering me. I need freedom and I need to do what I want to do. I have a strong need for being independent. I'm afraid of relationships to be honest, I see them as limiting.

15. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The thought of having children terrifies me but I think my main concern would be if they are happy. I'd like them to do what they would like to do, their passions.

16. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I'd probably tell what's my opinion on that subject.

17. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose them, it happens naturally if we have similar "vibes".

18. How do you behave around strangers?

Sometimes like an old friend, sometimes really shy, depends on my mood.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danh View Post
    I like to talk about feelings
    Sounds like Fi-valuing.

I like helping people with their problems but often my conversations with others base on being silly and joking 24/7.
    Sounds like Ne-valuing.

sometimes it makes me feel strong emotions and that's exactly what I need.
    Sounds like Fi-valuing:
    It is continually seeking an image which has no existence in reality, but which it has seen in a kind of vision. It glides unheedingly over all objects that do not fit with its aim. It strives after inner intensity, for which the objects serve at most as stimulus.

I absolutely love ASMR
    Sounds like Si-valuing.

Yes. But I don't even have to focus on my body, it's natural.
    More Si-valuing.

When I have to do something I will do it but sometimes I can be lazy.
    Sounds like you're a rational type.

I prefer poems to books.
    Me too, my attention span is too short for novels. What's your favorite poem?

I can come off as a cold and bitchy person.
    Sounds like Fi:
    Their outward demeanor is harmonious and inconspicuous, giving an impression of pleasing repose, or of sympathetic response, with no desire to affect others, to impress, influence, or change them in any way.
    Although there is a constant readiness for a peaceful and harmonious co-existence, strangers are shown no touch of amiability, no gleam of responding warmth, but are met with apparent indifference or a repelling coldness. Often they are made to feel entirely superfluousness.

I reckon you're EII. Honestly, that was my first thought when I saw your initial post. You even kinda look like my friend's girlfriend (he's LIE and she is EII -- semi-duality and whatnot). You seem to be cheerful, accepting, and positive (especially with your frequent "^^"), and I associate those qualities with positivism (versus negativism).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woah, that was fast ^^ and it's funny because what you see as Fi-valuing i see as Fe-valuing. I agree that coming off as cold and bitchy could be Fi but I think I'm more SF than NF. I type myself as SEI but I have a lot of doubts so maybe you or anyone else have any more questions or thoughts about my type?

and to be honest I read only polish poems so I don't know if my answer is going to be useful for you

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, here's some information about Fe, Fi, Ne, and Si:
    Black (Extraverted) Ethics
    shorthand designation: Fe

Perceives information about processes taking place in objects — first of all, emotional processes that are taking place in people, their excitation or subduedness, and their moods. This perceptual element implies the ability to know what excites people, and what suppresses them. It defines a person's ability or inability to control his emotional state, and also the emotional states of other people.

When this element is in the leading position, the individual has the innate ability to induce or convey his moods to others and energize people with his emotions. He is able to activate the psychological/spiritual lives of other people and their emotional readiness for action. You might say that such a person has the ability to infect others with his moods and tends to impose on others the emotional states that he considers beneficial for their life activities.

What people usually call emotions or a person's display of emotions is neither more nor less than a form of letting out this internal excitation directly, almost without expending it in muscle activity. A cheerful person who laughs releases an emotional charge and inner excitation through certain movements of the muscles of the face and body. This might be a means for reducing overexcitement, when inner exertion cannot be used for the activity it was intended for. But it can also be a conscious method of conveying one's excitement/agitation to others — inducing one's internal excitement/agitation in the psyches of other people. Anger, for example, is also a way of reducing overexcitement, but it is usually directed not at arousing others emotionally, but at emotionally suppressing and depleting them, at lowering their activity level, or at strictly channeling their activity.
    Fe
    how I express myself externally. crying, laughing, sharing the mood of others, shifting one's emotional expression to be in sync with others. civility, respect for others based on rank, eg. being courteous to your sister because she's your sister. being involved in events for the sake of social harmony, eg. family gatherings, birthday parties. raising and lowering one's voice for emotional impact, gesticulation.

---
    White (Introverted) Ethics
    shorthand designation: Fi

This is the subjective relationship between two carriers of potential or kinetic energy that shows the level of attraction (or repulsion) between one object or subject and another object or subject. Thanks to this IM element a person feels which objects attract him and which repel him. You might say that this perceptual element conveys information about objects' need or lack of need of each other and about the presence or absence of mutual or one-way needs.

Such an individual perceives information about this facet of objective reality the individual perceives as a need for certain objects that satisfy physical wishes/desires, psychological or spiritual desires, and a need for other people — in other words, a person's wishes/desires and interests that are directed toward animate and inanimate objects. This includes feelings of like and dislike, love and hatred, the desire to obtain some thing/object, etc., and greed or the absense of greed. The higher feelings of this kind can be called ethical, because relationships between people's needs are mainly regulated by ethical normals.

When this perceptual element is in the leading position, the individual possesses the innate ability to perceive and evaluate wishes/desires — both his own and others'. He always knows who wants what from whom. He is able to set his awareness of subjective reality and his wishes in opposition to those of others. He has the ability to mould and perfect both his own and others' wishes. He possesses both the ability to provide himself with necessary relationships with others and confidence in his capacity to influence other people. His correct perception of human needs allows him to avoid risky collisions when satisfying his own needs. This engenders the ability to manipulate people's attachments, and the ability and desire to influence people's ethical feelings and bring these feelings closer to societal ideals.
    Fi
    my attitude towards another, I like it, I hate it, being drawn towards or repelled away from something based on my internal feelings, noticing the deeper emotional connections between people regardless of outward expression. ethical standards. compassion for another based on an ability to empathize.

---
    Black (Extraverted) Intuition
    shorthand designation: Ne

Perceives information about objects' potential energy — for example, information about the physical and mental abilities and potential of a person. This perception implies the ability to understand the structure of objects and phenomena and grasp their inner substance. This element determines a person's ability or inability to see the real potential energy of one's surroundings.

When this element is in the leading position, the individual has pronounced cognitive interests. He is constantly studying underlying phenomena, which he is able to communicate to others quite successfully by making complicated things simple [!! not all are able to explain things well]. Likes to explain to others his understanding of things. In favorable conditions becomes a scientist or writer [!! not necessarily true]. Is able to find optimal ways of increasing objects' potential energy. "Energizes" others with his understanding of the potential energy of surrounding objects.
    Ne
    opportunities, "What could be", "if this, then that", alternatives, options, Plan B, C, D, etc., substituting one physical experience for another based on its essential properties, reading between the lines, "white space" in art, focusing on the broader context that brings the immediate details together

---
    White (Introverted) Sensing
    shorthand designation: Si

An object's internal state we view as the relationship between events that cause each other [!! unclear description]. This element perceives information about how processes are reflected in one's internal state — people's sense of health and sensations that are caused by processes taking place. Interaction in space is essentially the response of one object to another. Objects respond to other objects, creating certain sensations in each other. Such an individual perceives information from without as sensations related to what is happening. For example, the sensation of pain is essentially the reflection in a person's brain of a relationship between his functioning body and a process occurring in some part of the body that impedes this functioning.

When this element is in the leading position, the individual has the ability to change the qualities of the surrounding space and the sensations of people who are located within it. He is able to avoid physical discomfort and protect others from discomfort. This element determines the ability to recreate previously experienced aesthetic sensations — to recreate an object that provides one with aesthetic sensations that the author chooses. These people are able to distinguish previously experienced aesthetic sensations from new ones and are able to "collect" and remember them. This also implies the ability to set one's aesthetic and sensory needs in opposition to others' and demand their gratification, the ability to mould and perfect not only one's own aesthetic tastes and habits, but also those of other people. We might say that such individuals have the ability to impose their understanding of aesthetics and comfortable living on other people. [!! emphasis on 'aesthetics' here is inadequate]
    Si
    how external sights, colors, motions, etc affect me internally, the changes in my nervous system, my physical tone, my mood. focusing on maximizing physical comfort and relaxation, harmonizing with the world around me. balance. "dancing". grace and fluidity. no sharp movements, no clumsiness. body works as a complete unit, external sensations are taken in as a whole.

---

If you see a lot of Si in yourself, perhaps it is because Si is the hidden agenda of EII:
    Short descriptions of Hidden Agendas by Ganin

ENTp, ESTp - to be loved
    INTj, INFj - to be healthy
    ESFj, ESTj - to be perfect
    ISFp, INFp - to understand
    ENFj, ENTj - to be wealthy
    ISTj, ISFj - to believe
    ESFp, ENFp - to know
    INTp, ISTp - to love
    For example, "to know" refers to as a mobilizing function, and "to understand" to . By that it is meant that the SEE and the IEE will be inclined to give priority to accumulating pieces of knowledge on matters of their interest — "to know" — over trying to make those pieces of knowledge fit together in a logically-consistent system (as in an ideology etc). By contrast, the SEI and the IEI will be inclined to focus on maintaining and improving their understanding of a consistent system of ideas and concepts — "to understand" — over accumulating information against which to check the validity of their concept.
    I should probably ask questions. Why do you see "talking about feelings" as Fe > Fi? The way I look at it, Fi refers to "subjective feelings" (or just "feelings"), while Fe refers to "objective feelings" (or "emotions"). What makes you think you're NF > SF? Why SEI?

Who's your favorite Polish poet? Maybe I can find some translations.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

woah, that was fast ^^ and it's funny because what you see as Fi-valuing i see as Fe-valuing. I agree that coming off as cold and bitchy could be Fi but I think I'm more SF than NF. I type myself as SEI but I have a lot of doubts so maybe you or anyone else have any more questions or thoughts about my type?

and to be honest I read only polish poems so I don't know if my answer is going to be useful for you
    Before I got half way through I was already thinking SEI.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made this flowerbed 4 ur head pls wear it
    unholy water sanguine addiction

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

fox

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

tempted to say Fi creative ...I haven't read your thread though, I'm just popping in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should probably ask questions. Why do you see "talking about feelings" as Fe > Fi? The way I look at it, Fi refers to "subjective feelings" (or just "feelings"), while Fe refers to "objective feelings" (or "emotions"). What makes you think you're NF > SF? Why SEI?

Who's your favorite Polish poet? Maybe I can find some translations.
    when I wrote feelings I meant emotions but the longer I think about it the more doubts I have if I talk about emotions that much. I honestly dont know which type I am anymore, When first heard about socionics I thought I was IEI, then on another forum people type me as SEI.

my favourite polish poet is Różewicz