Thread: Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys

Interested to hear opinions on this. At the beginning of the interview I thought he seemed kind of EIIish because my EII friend makes pretty similar facial expressions to him and has sort of similar reactions, but as I continued on with it I realized that I'm actually a lot like him in terms of demeanor, expressions, sense of humor, etc. I would venture that we share at least one function in the ego. Maybe he's SLI?
    I would put a more recent interview up, but he seems to sort of play a character as he's gotten older so I don't think it would be the best to use.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've always had the impression he was IEI...but just a general impression over sometime! SLI doesn't seem immediately likely, although he does seem to have a sort of passive personality, a little reticent in some interviews. Yeah, he does seem to play a bit of a character, I know what you mean.

I think he's someone who's naturally friendly and communicative e.g. with a crowd, but when asked to explain specific points about his music or about its meaning...he doesn't always seem to know how to react. He is clearly very eloquent...expressive etc. when describing things though...I think perhaps he just doesn't like to lose the magic or make "the process" seem mundane I guess

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think the Arctic Monkeys are actually a full Beta band in the lineup they have in this picture (I think it's the current lineup).

The lyrics seem really Beta Ni+Fe, at least on the first album (which is the only one I've heard properly). There's a lot of references to Se style nights out, i.e. "you are the rocket launcher and I'm just the shotgun", regarding hitting on girls at bars, kinda Ni victim relating to Se aggressor. Just speculation, though.

Arctic-Monkeys-626x417.jpg

Left to right:

EIE, IEI, LSI, SLE

Alex being the IEI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI imo. I don't see EII at all. He seems a little bratty (read: ILI-ish ) in this video though .

I love their music and lyrics.

TIM
    ILI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression is ESI-Fi.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)