Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default mark booth

had a hard time finding pictures.

i'm thinking ILE or beta NF??

“The danger of delusion was made worse, by the love of delusion. What's best for me and what is worst for me, the thing I most ought to do and the thing I most ought not to do, look very much alike. In my heart of hearts I may know which is which - but then a spirit of perversity makes me want to choose wrongly. Great psychic perturbation always surrounds great beauty”

“Abraham was the founder of monotheism because he intuited a great Cosmic Mind behind everything, planning everything. Monotheism did not mean that there were no other gods or spiritual beings but that there was a unified plan in the world and—crucially—that humankind would have to develop the faculty of intelligence in order to discover that plan. Because of monotheism humankind would be enabled to make sense of the whole of life and the cosmos, and in order to be able to do that, would develop the faculty for sustained abstract intellectual thought.”

“The unlucky fact that our current mechanistic materialism rests on muddled, outdated notions of matter isn’t often mentioned today. We can’t approach important mind-body topics such as consciousness or the origins of life while we still treat matter in 17th century style as if it were dead, inert stuff . . . We need a new mind-body paradigm.”

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i c the apppeallllllll
    unholy water sanguine addiction

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after reading more of this book of his i'm really thinking ILE.

i'm having a hard time finding pictures & stuff.