Hybrid View

TIM
    Fi-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII

Hi all, I'm an EII. I won't volunteer any more information, but feel free to ask me any questions.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like to talk about ethical issues and relationships?
    Do you worry about your health?

TIM
    Fi-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Do you like to talk about ethical issues and relationships?
    It depends. I like to discuss those things in a generalised way, through some kind of theoretical lens, like, say, socionics or philosophical ethics. I dislike social gossip, and quickly tire of conversations about the particular rights and wrongs of who did what to whom. I most enjoy discussing ideas that have some kind of application to ethics, relationships, or personal development and wellbeing.

Do you worry about your health?
    I wouldn't say I worry about it exactly, in a future-oriented sense. I am very aware of uncomfortable sensations in my body and do what I can to avoid them. I know how poor diet and lack of exercise make me feel so I pay a lot of attention to nutrition and follow a workout regime. But it's more day-to-day maintenance of how I feel rather than worrying about the future. I worry about things I am bad at controlling, like financial and career-related matters; I am reasonably good at taking care of my health.

Good questions - thank you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're answers are consistent with an EII I know. I'll try and think of some more questions to ask.