Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My neighbor who is mowing my lawn right now

  1. #1
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My neighbor who is mowing my lawn right now

    edit
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  2. #2
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More information would be needed but I guess ESTj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  3. #3
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  4. #4
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  5. #5
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now I feel bad for calling him obnoxious. I went over to give him a beer when he was done and he was really nice.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  6. #6
    detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of course he was nice, he pwned your husband and you gave him a beer.

  7. #7
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My husband told me to!!

    Anyway, their house is sold and they'll be gone soon.

    Also, it took him like two hours to mow our lawn and it was really humid that day. It wasn't fun, I'm sure.

    He uses a push mower instead of a ride-on.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  8. #8
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    ENFj lol

  9. #9

    Default

    Someone with OCD.

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Of course he was nice, he pwned your husband and you gave him a beer.
    Who pwned who? One of them mowed the lawn, the other didn't. I'd never mow the lawn again if I had a neighbor like that.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Of course he was nice, he pwned your husband and you gave him a beer.
    Who pwned who? One of them mowed the lawn, the other didn't. I'd never mow the lawn again if I had a neighbor like that.
    But you aren't Slacker Mom's husband right?

    What i mean is that the general rule regarding who pwns who in any situation must consider the significant part of involved people's personalities/knowledge. There is more than one dimension to any situation and depending on which one(s) one is aware of, the outlook of a given situation can differ greatly. In case you already were aware of it and were questioning the nature of my assumption that the neighbor had the upper hand: The tone and emphasis on his underlying critic of the husband combined with the absence of a statement (Those of the kind that are generally communicated explicitly) that clearly indicates the husband's (Or Slacker Mom's) unconcern with this specific dimension of their interaction made me think he (The husband) actually didn't like being subtly patronized the way he was. I am open to being wrong.

  12. #12
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Someone with OCD.

    My second answer.

  13. #13
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Of course he was nice, he pwned your husband and you gave him a beer.
    Who pwned who? One of them mowed the lawn, the other didn't. I'd never mow the lawn again if I had a neighbor like that.
    But you aren't Slacker Mom's husband right?

    What i mean is that the general rule regarding who pwns who in any situation must consider the significant part of involved people's personalities/knowledge. There is more than one dimension to any situation and depending on which one(s) one is aware of, the outlook of a given situation can differ greatly. In case you already were aware of it and were questioning the nature of my assumption that the neighbor had the upper hand: The tone and emphasis on his underlying critic of the husband combined with the absence of a statement (Those of the kind that are generally communicated explicitly) that clearly indicates the husband's (Or Slacker Mom's) unconcern with this specific dimension of their interaction made me think he (The husband) actually didn't like being subtly patronized the way he was. I am open to being wrong.
    I think my husband was glad he didn't have to mow the lawn, and is glad the neighbor sold his house.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •