doesnt have to be about other quadras my b on title
    so i came across this stuff

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Alpha
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Beta
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Gamma
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Delta

and wanted to know what you guys think

i guess ill start
    for betas i find their atmosphere, when they are having fun, amusing but i dont think i would necessarily enjoy partaking
    gamma not much to say other then they got lots of swag
    and for deltas if i have ever seen a pack of them i didnt notice it lol
    oh yeah and alphas can definitely be annoying sometimes especially when they do shit like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30TagPCNE4 seems like an alphas attempt at messing with authority
    Last edited by trifling nincompoop; 06-07-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alpha: I'm pretty much neutral towards them, but it's hard for me to really feel engaged in whatever it is they're doing.
    Beta: Don't have much experience with them.
    Gamma: I like their humor, the fact that it seems pretty intimate/genuine, and some give off this really nice 'mobilizing' feeling but I doubt I can keep up with the Se/Ni stuff and I'd probably end up being the reserved (in terms of humor and sentiments), semi-naive one in a Gamma group.
    Delta: A lot of them seem like good people. I feel the highest amount of psychological comfort around them, even if my reactions towards some of them are neutral, or if I don't agree with some of their approaches or views on things.
    Last edited by suedehead; 06-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha's can be incredibly smart, and incredibly stupid. I like the way conversations go, they'll venture to the abstract and discuss almost anything in good nature. And thank god the ESE's stop talking and listen for once when the group nerds out.
    Beta's are awesome, but the "politics" within can be brutal if you aren't naturally adept at the expected give and take. But hey, if you cant take a joke... the joke's on you. But god we have hipsters. Sometimes we just need a punch in the mouth.
    Gamma can seem preoccupied by things that don't seem to matter to me, but generally we still vibe. Disagreement appears often so we can't get as close. Punching the mouth isnt as well recieved.
    Delta's, well they got everything backwards. But, they seem content and can show a level of discipline i respect. They don't interrupt though... i like that.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Gamma Quadra description is pretty much spot-on from my view.

Alphas- Sometimes they are ok. Sometimes they are insufferable. I can get along with them in the very short term, but I usually dread every second of it. They are nice from a distance; I like watching Big Bang Theory (that's about all I can say).
    Betas- They can be cool. I like their intensity. I like that they have strong beliefs, but when we disagree I wish they would just shut up sometimes. It's not worth just debating all of the time. I wish Beta STs were a little more open minded and that Beta NFs were a little more close-minded.
    Gammas- I like them, but it gets strange when a group of gammas I'm in gets mixed with people of other quadras. It's like we sort of go different ways because we don't get along with the same types of people from different quadras
    Deltas- I like them casually but sometimes I can get tired/bored with them. We usually have different ideas of fun. Certain ENFps can be a little too obnoxious and they just start to drain my soul. Overall I like the quadra for casual and practical conversation. They are loyal, which is cool too.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- alphas: anything stereotypically alpha i tend to kind of hate, worse even than other quadras; part of the reason for this is that the stereotypes are wrong and baseless and have been used as weapons of misrepresentation against me but another part is that it represents people not willing to adjust for their flaws and grow into a complete person

- betas: very hit and miss, its like you toss a coin on whether they're on your side or not and that determines whether they're an asset or a nuisance; their passion is envigoration but anything they do in groups looks braindead to me; like it suspends & violates individuality too much; i do feel like spending time among them is my best bet for personal growth

- gammas: i like them in fiction, outside of it their behavior is kind of jarring, like they always highlight the irrelevant aspecst of a situation and misprioritize their questions and suggestions of what to do; on a certain level i feel like they are the keepers of a deeper knowledge of life, the missing half that would complete me if i made it my own, but the wish to connect to them is kind of tantalizing and vain and it's never rewarding to make the effort in a serious way

- delta: they represent what holds me back and keeps me locked into mediocrity; they are the voice in my head that tells me to give up and settle for a basic and comfortably irrelevant life; i dont think they are like this themselves but its what i become in their environment; i find it best not to have too many of them in my life for this reason; family alone already swamps me in them

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    - alphas: anything stereotypically alpha i tend to kind of hate, worse even than other quadras; part of the reason for this is that the stereotypes are wrong and baseless and have been used as weapons of misrepresentation against me but another part is that it represents people not willing to adjust for their flaws and grow into a complete person

- betas: very hit and miss, its like you toss a coin on whether they're on your side or not and that determines whether they're an asset or a nuisance; their passion is envigoration but anything they do in groups looks braindead to me; like it suspends & violates individuality too much; i do feel like spending time among them is my best bet for personal growth

- gammas: i like them in fiction, outside of it their behavior is kind of jarring, like they always highlight the irrelevant aspecst of a situation and misprioritize their questions and suggestions of what to do; on a certain level i feel like they are the keepers of a deeper knowledge of life, the missing half that would complete me if i made it my own, but the wish to connect to them is kind of tantalizing and vain and it's never rewarding to make the effort in a serious way

- delta: they represent what holds me back and keeps me locked into mediocrity; they are the voice in my head that tells me to give up and settle for a basic and comfortably irrelevant life; i dont think they are like this themselves but its what i become in their environment; i find it best not to have too many of them in my life for this reason; family alone already swamps me in them
    what type are you if you dont mind me asking
    and also i really like your opinions they seem very personal as opposed to my superficial shit. its a really unique perspective is what im trying to say (not saying all the others are bad its just this stands out to me)