Thread: Alpha Gamma Attraction

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Gamma Attraction

I been with ESI for about 5 years now. Definitely not a perfect relationship but things are generally awesome. All our friends perceive as having the best relationship ever. They don't see us losing our mind fighting about the simplest things. I actually everyday dodge arguments with ESI(Don't critique ESI too often, they can't take it and you need to help them with everything or else they think you're selfish LOLOLOL?.)

Over these years of being together we been invited to have three or foursomes with 4 different alphas(3x ESE and 1x SEI). SEI actually indirectly asked me if we were interested but of course, in a very indirect manner, I confused SEI and got her to admit what she was actually saying. It never happened in any case and all those relationships ended up crumbling. The other 3 times, ESE asked ESI if we were interested, ESE generally thinks I am pissed off when everything is fine which confuses me. Also, would like to point out we are not super attractive or anything and we do not show any interest, no flirting , it just happens out of nowhere.

I have a lot of relationships with alphas, my mother is ESE, 3 of my older sisters is ESE and my youngest but still older sister is SEI. Best friend is INTj and I hang out with ENTp often. My mother thought me and my twin ILI brother were demon children that went against her at all times LOL. The relationship got easier after 20 years, she still calls me everyday after I moved out -_-. Anyways, I realized relationships with alpha are simple, be kind, empower them(point out stuff they do well or you like) and they will love you. I try to run this by all alphas I hang out with, works great every time.

I have a strange attraction towards ESE which seems to be mutual. It's all physical and nothing else though, I don't think it would workout very well even under better circumstances. Also, not interested in having a threesome or whatever. I also notice that ESI weird libido(ESI has unique taste) seems to like alpha NT's(I have close friends who are INTj and ENTp).

Anybody else have similar experiences?

Would like to point out that SEI is a freak and hypersexual. I have yet to meet one that isn't.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

fascinating

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

actually the girl who invited me to fuck her boyfriend years ago was sei. maybe this means something!

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NotDoingWork View Post
    I have a strange attraction towards ESE which seems to be mutual. It's all physical and nothing else though, I don't think it would workout very well even under better circumstances.
    This happened to me in high school. Crashed and burned like you wouldn't believe. We only went on a couple dates, but it just fell apart before anything could happen. We were only attracted on a physical level, which was the problem. We would constantly text each other, but we would always be super bored. We just couldn't find anything to talk about. It was like we came from different planets. At the time I thought she was an SEE (possibly an SEI) and was just not the greatest conversationalist (and lord knows I'm not). She drove me insane. I definitely understand what people are talking about when they talk about being in a romantic relationship with your conflictor can drive you neurotic. I think I was paranoid by the time I was done with her. But I agree the attraction is very strange. I think its very sexually charged because clearly there is no personality to be really attracted to.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've gotten along quite well with ENTjs at times; it's a tense relation but one with positive dynamics quite akin to duality.

others, not so much. isfjs kind of interest me but from a distance. i like the platonic form of one more than any particular specimen.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neuralia View Post
    This happened to me in high school. Crashed and burned like you wouldn't believe. We only went on a couple dates, but it just fell apart before anything could happen. We were only attracted on a physical level, which was the problem. We would constantly text each other, but we would always be super bored. We just couldn't find anything to talk about. It was like we came from different planets. At the time I thought she was an SEE (possibly an SEI) and was just not the greatest conversationalist (and lord knows I'm not). She drove me insane. I definitely understand what people are talking about when they talk about being in a romantic relationship with your conflictor can drive you neurotic. I think I was paranoid by the time I was done with her. But I agree the attraction is very strange. I think its very sexually charged because clearly there is no personality to be really attracted to.
    One particular ESE that I know, I have heard their entire life story and it's nothing I would like to deal with. Also have heard all the horrible drunk stories where ESE losers her mind(pee'd on her self at least 5 times, gotten naked in the middle of the street, etc...) 100% incompatible. Even though I know all this, I still feel super attracted. Attraction makes no sense.

I seem to always get into odd conversations with ESE and they don't go anywhere. Not one or two ESE's but any ESE's I don't know, I can't get the ball rolling and I am pretty much a social engineer. There language is so odd and it always catches me off guard every single time.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI can be a freak. I know quite a few and in my experience, they seem to be the most sexually adventurous of all types. 40 year old female ESI sleeping with 16 year old male for fun, another having sex with two transgenders, sleeping around for drugs.

I have also met a healthy SEI who is almost a saint, has wealthy parents. My LII friend is dating her. She came from the other side of the country(not from a city) and is very reserved and barely has any sexual experience.