Thread: Member Questionnaire (5dolladogsoup)

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (5dolladogsoup)

Member Questionnaire 1 (5dolladogsoup)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    beauty is the concept of something positively attracting the attention of someone love is the expression of beauty
    What are your most important values?
    idk
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    no idk
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    i feel like war and military s are necessary because shit happens but i also feel like humans cant be trusted
    power is the ability to do things
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    i dont talk much 90% of my vocabulary is no verbal
    my interest are my interest and they interest me because they are interesting
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    no i lift occasionally
    What do you think of daily chores?
    they re a drag but no one likes smelly shit
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    warlords crank 1 and 2
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    cry; warlords because it was sad smile; crank because it was funny
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    idk
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    idk i dislike the difficulties i have breaking habits
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    idk idk
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    this thank you btw
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    yes not sure apathy
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    i like nice people and get along with them aswell
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    idk sexy qualities
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    idk
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    if i reacted to something like that it means my friend either a went full retard then i laugh or b meant something that will end our relationship but for the most part i dont care
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    i used to be more suspicious but now i see people as a risk v reward thing where the reward vastly outweighs the risk because its always nice to make new friends
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    i dont choose my friends they choose me and i behave how ever i want
    How do you behave around strangers?
    diplomatic unless threaten then ill get seriousish

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk idk idk idk!!!!!!

im gonna gueeesssss IXTj

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for your contribution
    p.s idk about IXTj ill look into it

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5dolladogsoup View Post
    thank you for your contribution
    p.s idk about IXTj ill look into it
    Go figure out your temperment...or something....like google "socionics temperments" and figure out which you are. And then read about quadras and stuff....

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok im gunna run through my thoughts real quick 2 main paradigms 1 i have ti creative but my Se if lacking so ILE 2 i have pretty decent Si but i kinda let problems in this area occur before i do anything about it ie im good a recognizing the internal states of bodies and such like my house and car ect but dont do anything until it has turned to a complete disaster and this is the interesting one because it does give off the impression of ignoring Si SLE (but it could simply be i realize it when it is incredibly obvious) and lastly i do feel like im quite decent at optimizing the reliability of things which suggest Si creative but that kills my ti creative paradigm any thoughts would be nice because im thinking im just thinking about it too much

thinking about it a bit more i do kinda sense a bit of mobilizing or weak Ne with the whole trying to find what fits perfectly instead of what fits best nothing is perfect right
    Last edited by trifling nincompoop; 06-04-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk what your type is... but welcome back Transkar!

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    idk what your type is... but welcome back Transkar!
    im not Transkar!!!!!!!! lol

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

im not Transkar!!!!!!!! lol
    the identity jokes on this forum are too much for me. Farewell, folks. The rest is silence.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I don't know your type but there seemed to be an easy flow of information between TWE, you and me last night. I was following with little effort except one part but if I read it again I will probably get it. I liked your explanation of my Ti being massively delayed. I didn't think of it like that before but you're right.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't know your type but there seemed to be an easy flow of information between TWE, you and me last night. I was following with little effort except one part but if I read it again I will probably get it. I liked your explanation of my Ti being massively delayed. I didn't think of it like that before but you're right.
    imagine internalizing the objective situation into a jigsaw puzzle and having a detail/concept be a puzzle piece when a puzzle piece goes missing they lose external harmony and fight to fix it by going over what detail could fit in the spot not stopping until they find the best one ie an Ne (rather poor Ne might i add) example would be in the movies a damsel in distress being dragged out of a fire and they drop like a sock and say i dropped my sock like it matters because to them it does you cant wear shoes with out socks that isnt how the picture is supposed to be what your wearing is the big picture jigsaw puzzle and the sock is the missing piece so Ne goes oh shit we are missing this how do we cover it up you could not wear shoes you could take the sock off the other foot you could use something else as a sock or most likely conclude its not a big deal and move one

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

imagine internalizing the objective situation into a jigsaw puzzle and having a detail/concept be a puzzle piece when a puzzle piece goes missing they lose external harmony and fight to fix it by going over what detail could fit in the spot not stopping until they find the best one ie an Ne (rather poor Ne might i add) example would be in the movies a damsel in distress being dragged out of a fire and they drop like a sock and say i dropped my sock like it matters because to them it does you cant wear shoes with out socks that isnt how the picture is supposed to be what your wearing is the big picture jigsaw puzzle and the sock is the missing piece so Ne goes oh shit we are missing this how do we cover it up you could not wear shoes you could take the sock off the other foot you could use something else as a sock or most likely conclude its not a big deal and move one
    Puzzles...My HA

An overwhelming desire to put a puzzle together and make sense of it. I collect the pieces and see the connections... I mentally file some things to put them in order later but never seem to have enough time to focus on doing that, so I sporadically work on my system... some people can't even begin to make sense of it in a logical manner.

For an example I download my photos, online images and music to the same two or three folders on my desktop... always intending to take the time to really get it organized, which happens maybe twice a year. There are over a thousand songs and images I have been meaning to organize but there are also thousands I managed to organize... it took years. I tend to take in more info/material than I am capable of dealing with... somehow when I need it I just kinda know where to look, whether it is on a website, a book or on one of my computers...I do lose things too because of my "method". I am constantly writing down fragments of stories, poems, insights, epiphanies here and there that I am sure that I will finish at some point. Sometimes they are written so illegibly I can't figure out what I was doing or saying. Sometimes I feel my mental processes are too fast for me to physically keep up with. Eventually I do put together the larger pieces and it resembles a whole puzzle but I also want to know how these individual puzzles work together to make one large puzzle. I get flashes of how it looks all the time but not in a way I can coherently explain.

I have been in a bad mood all day because somebody told me my desktop screen looked like chaos and suggested I should organize the mess before I do anymore of my "creative stuff". Then they went on to say, "it must be very interesting in your head", sarcastically. I am not 100% sure if I am even describing what you are asking for but this is what came to mind.

I don't hold grudges but every time I look at them I want to start throwing all the books I have surrounding me at them. They could have offered to help me do it instead and I would have taken it better than the insinuation that my system is inferior and I am a mess (my interpretation). I did not detect a bit of playfulness in their tone either even though they were smiling and then to add insult to injury they said, relax, I'm teasing" when I told them to fuck off me. I hate being told to relax when I am working on something important to me. They might as well have said, "everything you do is meaningless and you should be more useful/productive to society."

I am too agitated today...

Heh, by the time I finished writing this another person, noticing my intensity, said, 'hey, center yourself" then they took exaggerated deep breaths and we started laughing about it. It is all in the intention and delivery. My mood has lifted.

I don't like being criticized for working on things important to me. It isn't their computer and they don't have to look at the "chaos". It is not just this one incident. It is a build up of them criticizing things I find meaningful and it was like the proverbial straw so I am not usually sensitive to criticism that is given in a constructive manner. I don't criticize them playing video games for hours at a time 'cause it doesn't affect me. I just want to be left alone when I am doing my own thing not bothering anyone.

And when I am in my creative process I am very intensely focused on what I am doing... it seemed like a ridiculous idea to stop my writing and clean up my desktop. Just another way of them showing they don't get it and I have no desire for them to get it...only to be left alone when I am working on an idea. I have to work fast so I don't lose some of it in the process 'cause ideas come very fast.

Edit:I am just going to blame it on this and learn to deal with it.

A type with Te PoLR tends to reject facts given from a source which they are personally unfamiliar with, firmly believing they can make their own decisions that are solely based on their own perspective and reasoning about it. They will tend to become defensive when questioned about their rationale or efficiency, pointing out that there is no such thing as objective "fact". Also, these types experience a significant level of stress in tending to day-to-day must do's and responsibilities in life (like routine maintenance or working productively), manifesting itself as a general laziness or hyper-diligence.

I go back and forth between both these extremes.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-04-2014 at 06:53 PM.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that gave me cancer although you did bring something interesting up sorry im not even gunna bother quoting it lol anyway you mentioned something about chaos and it struck me how easily i can become familiar with a chaos for instance my shit is messy but i know where everything is i remember where all the pieces to the puzzle are and where they go and if someone comes along and organizes it it actually fucks me because everything already was organized just not in the traditional sense now i need to figure out where everything is now granted this only takes seconds because its all organized but still i dont know exactly where each things are because someone moved it
    its like easily knowing what a situation is like

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Yeah I don't like that either. If someone has a suggestion then I listen but I hate for people to touch my stuff when I am not around.

[sorry about the cancer hah]

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I...i thought what we had was special too you guys....I felt...I felt so close to you....

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that gave me cancer although you did bring something interesting up sorry im not even gunna bother quoting it lol anyway you mentioned something about chaos and it struck me how easily i can become familiar with a chaos for instance my shit is messy but i know where everything is i remember where all the pieces to the puzzle are and where they go and if someone comes along and organizes it it actually fucks me because everything already was organized just not in the traditional sense now i need to figure out where everything is now granted this only takes seconds because its all organized but still i dont know exactly where each things are because someone moved it
    its like easily knowing what a situation is like
    OMG AYLEN GAVE U CANCER LAST NIGHT WEN WE WERE 2GETHER?!?!?!?!?!? I NEED 2 GO GET CHECKED U GUYZ!!!!!!!!

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm lay off the pixie dust youll thank me later

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Fe Fi Foe it up...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm lay off the pixie dust youll thank me later
    I DONT HAVE ANY PIXIE STICKS BUT IF U HAV SUM WILL U PLS SHARE BC I RLY LIKE THOSE N I HAVNT HAD ANY IN LITERALLY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeEnglish View Post
    I DONT HAVE ANY PIXIE STICKS BUT IF U HAV SUM WILL U PLS SHARE BC I RLY LIKE THOSE N I HAVNT HAD ANY IN LITERALLY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i feel like im forced to respond to your retardation because of caps for some reason
    think that may be mobilizing Fe