Thread: Psychopath spectrum test

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Psychopath spectrum test

Take the test see where you sit in relation to erryone else; http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

My score: 39%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I got 42% but I suck at moderation.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    I got 42% but I suck at moderation.
    Is that bad?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Is that bad?
    Wut having 42% or sucking at moderation?
    Everything has good n bad sides.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wut having 42% or sucking at moderation?
    Everything has good n bad sides.
    I know about the moderation problem. I have it myself, believe me.
    I meant the 42% score.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I know about the moderation problem. I have it myself, believe me.
    I meant the 42% score.
    It's the same text than in the OP

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the same text than in the OP
    So, basically, a good bad girl. But you swing wildly between them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Your place on the psychopathic spectrum
    YOUR
    SCORE 42%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    YOUR
    SCORE 42%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
    That's 2. So, IEIs aren't sentimental softies, after all. I'll have to see if I can keep up the trend.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

76%. Some of the questions, as usual, were fairly stupid.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My score: 55%

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30%

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a simplified version of a test used in some documentary I was watching. It's not a test as to whether you're a sociopath as much as it's to measure the degree you think like one. I found it interesting because I know a lot of people personally who would score highly on this.

If the average is 40-50% then a lot of people are pretty sociopathic.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30%

Those questions were all stupid.

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Context is important.

Documentary is; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pROu77TvZzA.

The questionnaire was written by Dr Kevin Dutton, who is trying to sell books like http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Good-Psy.../dp/0593073991

ie. this guy

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't tak this test
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-02-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

30%
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I can't tak this test
    lol
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First day I registered on this site, I knew that I am surrounded by psychopaths. Wasn't wrong just looking at your scores.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

6%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your
    score 6%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

So it's not so easy to by a psychopath.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

YOUR

45%

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum
    SCORE
    45%

YOUR
    SCORE
    45%

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

27% (I think, I closed the window...possibly 21%)

Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12%.

Too few and weird questions though.

Creepy-hkkmr

55%

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

18%

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42%

Inane test that shoulda been interesting

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

24%

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your
    score 27%

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOUR
    SCORE 12%
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx