Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elliot Rodger's type (Disturbing)..

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was bit torn between EIE and SLE.

I don't know how EIEs and SLEs compare when they have experienced some sort of traumatic events.
    He didn't think clearly at all. Everything was reduced to status hierarchies where he claimed his own place in it.
    He placed lot of importance in aesthetics.
    His world view was very narrow and so was his revenge. <- luckily

I could see EIE but IE in mobilizing position is also something you tend to exaggerate in your mind while having relatively low control over it.

Actually mentally tormented EIE sounds better than SLE.

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    Thank you Elliot. You may not have been a great person Elliot, but your troll manifesto is gold.
    No Romeo & Juliet, though. Love which is breaking class structures.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-02-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elliot rodger's - master troll. Kills people for who really knows why, but leaves a manifesto for people to argue about, with people saying he just needed pussy to arguing for legalizing prostitution to saying if he had a nice chin and jawline he would have gotten so much pussy and none of this would have even happened.

Thank you Elliot. You may not have been a great person Elliot, but your troll manifesto is gold.
    People don't write 100+ page manifestos recounting every detail of their life just to troll.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never said his intent was to troll.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is kind of shitty to make people try to type a killer. But by VI (not just picture but picture and motion identification) I type him EII/IEE.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and gee, what a surprise, lungs liking a post that misrepresents what I said.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betas and their manifestos.
    Is Theodore Kaczynski LSI?

Lone Beta vs World and it is about to be personal.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Oh and gee, what a surprise, lungs liking a post that misrepresents what I said.
    I only know about your dislike of me via vague comments like this. Wanna talk about it?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never said his intent was to troll.
    Well you did call him a troll. Pretty sure that you can't be a troll unintentionally since the whole point is to get a reaction out of others.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew a girl who was born into a life of privilege, like Elliot Rodger, into rich parents, and she said that she related to him and was afraid that she might go into a rampage like him...

So I tend to think that a privileged life create this kind of sense of entitlement and raging narcissism.

Other than that, a typical MRA. Actually, he's like a reverse-MRA... a typical MRA would complain about how women only go for good-looking men with nice cars, while Elliot gets mad if a poor ugly guy is with a hot girl.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Well you did call him a troll. Pretty sure that you can't be a troll unintentionally since the whole point is to get a reaction out of others.
    ugh, this is why I tend not to even visit this place anymore. This guy murdered people for what seems like narcissistic reasons, but that doesn't paint the whole picture. There's probably a lot more in between the lines other than him believing he's god's gift to the world. All I was saying is that it's funny that people take it so literally. His manifesto is indirectly trolling people as if appeasing someone like him in any way is somehow a fucking solution. It's not, and yes his manifesto is only there to troll, even if he didn't intend it that way.

jeez, do I really have to be so literal about everything? I swear people take shit so personally here. And now I'm taking it personally when that wasn't even how I felt. God fuckin dam it.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I knew a girl who was born into a life of privilege, like Elliot Rodger, into rich parents, and she said that she related to him and was afraid that she might go into a rampage like him...

So I tend to think that a privileged life create this kind of sense of entitlement and raging narcissism.

Other than that, a typical MRA. Actually, he's like a reverse-MRA... a typical MRA would complain about how women only go for good-looking men with nice cars, while Elliot gets mad if a poor ugly guy is with a hot girl.
    See, this isn't even helpful. Let's blame a life of privilege, not the fact that he probably tried to do everything right and got ostracized for it. I mean maybe, some people are just assholes, but I doubt he decided he would murder-suicide because he just felt entitled to shit.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iroestjikfdgjklfgdkjljklfgd

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Starfall Entitled Ni-ENFj 3w4 SX/SO case study there. Disturbing how his core fear led him to do such evil, I believe that this was the driving force, not wanting to be worthless and unattractive. The "gem among rocks, but I struggle" 4 wing is strong in him, too. Gut fix 8, head 6 or 7, but leaning to 6 more since it lends counterphobia to the justice seeking. A very grim reminder for myself and other 3s, esp the males, how far one's need to be admired can go.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

ugh, this is why I tend not to even visit this place anymore. This guy murdered people for what seems like narcissistic reasons, but that doesn't paint the whole picture. There's probably a lot more in between the lines other than him believing he's god's gift to the world. All I was saying is that it's funny that people take it so literally. His manifesto is indirectly trolling people as if appeasing someone like him in any way is somehow a fucking solution. It's not, and yes his manifesto is only there to troll, even if he didn't intend it that way.

jeez, do I really have to be so literal about everything? I swear people take shit so personally here. And now I'm taking it personally when that wasn't even how I felt. God fuckin dam it.
    If it helps, at all, I actually got what you meant.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, this isn't even helpful. Let's blame a life of privilege, not the fact that he probably tried to do everything right and got ostracized for it. I mean maybe, some people are just assholes, but I doubt he decided he would murder-suicide because he just felt entitled to shit.
    A what? He was mainly driven by his feelings of intense jealousy, envy, rage and hatred. He envied the guys who got the hot girls, and he raged at the women who rejected him. I believe those emotions get twisted when one grows up in a life of privilege, where you could normally get whatever you want instantaneously, but suddenly, it doesn't work out that way and you can't get whatever you want.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Everybody who's committed murder has probably had some rough times in their life, so let's give them all a break, quit saying stupid things like "the suicide bomber hated western values" (I mean, we don't really know that, maybe his mother was just a bitch), and call it a day.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A lot of people are given shitty hands in life through no fault of their own and are nonetheless ascribed a number of negative character traits for wanting the few things that make life worthwhile and that plenty of people get to enjoy in abundance by merely existing. If you accept that no one's entitled to sex, companionship, happiness or anything positive in life, you shouldn't be surprised when some genetic wretch like Rodger loses their shit every now and then
    Last edited by suedehead; 06-03-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Every person on earth wants something they can't have. It's the human condition.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Every person on earth wants something they can't have. It's the human condition.
    Not many people throw tantrums when they don't win the lottery because they believe they are destined to.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not many people throw tantrums when they don't win the lottery because they believe they are destined to.
    Precisely, hence ---> entitlement

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that sometimes person needs:
    understanding
    face reality
    some sense etc.

Regardless of circumstances depending in what proportions it is effective. ER for example apparently wallowed in his past far too long which potentially drove his torment even deeper than it was.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes, this was basically my point.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Fair point, but I think society should at the very least make a few concessions like legalizing prostitution and ceasing to deter people from committing suicide who may be perfectly justified in doing so. I think ugly autistic males suffer more than women and neurotypical ethnic minorities
    This is completely backwards. Just let people do anything else as long as they don't murder anyone? It was his obsession with material things that got him all messed up in the first place. Instead we should teach people to value things that are actually important.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

well, sex robots are on the way

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some dynamic type. Maybe an autistic EIE?

Him if he were good looking, neurotypical and Italian

Last edited by suedehead; 06-03-2017 at 01:37 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He wasn't that horny. He wanted social status. Prostitution or robots is not not a solution.

Essentially girls below his God almighty level would never qualified they weren't humans to him.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it's still a valid grievance. men without social status (or at least the kind that matters) are slaves with thankless existences. there's nothing crueler or more unjust than the existence of genetic disparities. i think it's absurd to regard "entitlement" as this inherently unreasonable, evil thing when the amenities that guys like rodger pine for are essentially the birthrights of the women/handsome guys who receive them. there are literally people that nature/society deems deserving of everything good in life by virtue of their genetic superiority/intrinsic awesomeness
    Last edited by suedehead; 06-03-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    it's still a valid grievance. men without social status (or at least the kind that matters/is rooted in genetic disparities) are slaves with thankless existences
    men "without social status" were literal slaves in the past. I feel like nowadays the world is built for average joes. I mean there are many ways to distinguish oneself and climb the dominance heirarchy. most people are just lazy. elliot could have likely been a brilliant writer or poet if he channeled all that emotion properly, but he decided that because he wasn't handed it up front (despite the fact that, on the time/world scale, he absolutely was), that he would rather destroy what other people had out of a twisted sense of cosmic justice. in fact a lot of the contemporary 1st world greivance about status just shows a shocking lack of perspective on the world and their place in it. Its like they were born at the 98th percentile and all they can see is the 99+ and they let it consume and destroy them. somewhere in all their whining is the implication that somehow they were wronged and they don't see how, if anything, they are, in general, way above the station they've actually earned, but its because they were only given a lot and not the most, that drives them nuts because it all feels random when they haven't actually done anything to achieve anything, so the idea becomes, well its random for me and its random for everyone so why not more..? and they're totally blind to the level of control they have over their own fate and the blessings they do have. I wish all these guys could be rich and beautiful, because they'd see its not the answer. if they could see that it would prevent a lot of destruction, but not because they're right, but precisely because they're wrong

this is precisely why sex robots won't solve anything, but at least it will take the excuse away, so maybe people can move forward a bit

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think most people envy others in some ways in some parts of their lives, but they don't necessarily go around expressing that resentment and rage by going on a shooting rampage.

Actually in Sweden, one of the reasons why they banned (buying) prostitution, is because you are not entitled to sex, just because you were born as a man or even if you have the money to do so.

So yeah... no one is necessarily "entitled" to anything. You might say that it's not "fair" that others are better-looking, have more ease at life, or whatever, but that won't change anything.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no sympathy for him. He was dealt a better than average hand and decided he would rather sit on his privilege and self-entitlement than self-improve.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I have no sympathy for him. He was dealt a better than average hand and decided he would rather sit on his privilege and self-entitlement than self-improve.
    YES. Essentially, he expected things to come to him instead of making his own efforts. Classic enneagram 3 mistake, he wanted the shortcut to whatever fame and got disappointed. And then he went the violent way to take back the power he perceived was taken away from him, while in reality he gave it away himself and didn't channel it productively to get what he wanted.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    YES. Essentially, he expected things to come to him instead of making his own efforts. Classic enneagram 3 mistake, he wanted the shortcut to whatever fame and got disappointed. And then he went the violent way to take back the power he perceived was taken away from him, while in reality he gave it away himself and didn't channel it productively to get what he wanted.
    Yep, I think it's really evident by looking at the type of content he was creating. There was nothing seeking real advice or tips, it was all negativity and bashing.

I mean, he made so many videos and posts yet not even a single one was of him actually engaging with one of his treasured blondes and asking for feedback.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*FACE PALM* at the solutions on this thread lol

"Legalize prostitution"- This would only be a short-term fix. The only problem with this is that the prostitute doesn't *genuinely* desire you; you get that desire via MONEY. It's similar to when you go to a restaurant/service place and the waitresses are friendly to you. It's like when you go to the strip clubs and see the old guys falling in love with the strippers after they get a dance/flirt/get eye contact. He may tell his friends "WE HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION BRO, SHE'S TOTALLY INTO ME!" but these girls are literally being PAID to be friendly lol. And yes, we can give guys things such as netflix and videogames to fill their time, prostitution, porn/VR-porn and sexbots and shit to vent their sexual frustrations, and we can keep that myth going on forever, but long-term guys will still feel empty inside.

"Suppress their sexuality, teach men not to see women as sex objects" - This is retarded. Men have 10x as much testosterone circulating throughout their body compared to women. As soon as puberty hits, these hormones go WILD. Telling dudes to suppress this is like shaking a carbonated pepsi bottle constantly, 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year and telling it "DON'T EXPLODE DON'T EXPLODE!! STOP BUILDING PRESSURE!!" JUST BE A GOOD BOY!! lol

The solution is to raise boys to be boys, and surround them with positive male influences. The solution is to build men's self esteem and build their internal sense of worth and value. The solution is to help them socialize as normal, healthy males, who can engage with both men and women and be a positive to their communities and give value wherever they go. The hope is that events like this will help start a dialogue/discussion on how to raise boys in today's societies. MRA groups and such have attempted to lol, but every time they try the feminists pull the fire alarms and shuts down any type of discussion. When we don't have these discussion/find solutions, we're going to find plenty of men with shitty belief systems such as:

www.reddit.com/r/suicidewatch/comments/1n4ttm/i_fucking_hate_rtheredpill/

And speaking of feminists, Roger wasn't any different from the modern entitled women who feel entitled to the perfect man, and feel frustration that prince charming hasn't arrived despite not bringing much to the table, and refusing to acknowledge that maybe if they took responsibility and cultivated a more positive/upbeat attitude, took care of their bodies/looks instead of sabotaging them, tried to get out of negative drama-filled mindsets instead of embracing them, and basically learned to handle their shit they might deserve that guy.

Elliot didn't deserve the hot 10 blonde because his internals/mindsets were all effed up and wasn't bringing anything to the table. The angry feminist women doesn't deserve the 10 prince charming because her externals are all effed up and doesn't bring anything to the table.

The difference between the two of them is that EVERYONE tells the Elliots to STFU and call them creepy losers and it's their fault not women's fault, but everyone tells women it's not their fault and everyone else IS to blame and men are jerks and their fat rolls are gorgeous and perfect and can do no wrong and if you can't love me at my worst you can't love me at my best because fuck being at my best and bringing anything positive to the table. yada yada yada

Like evverrrrryyyyyone will shit on the Elliot types.

lol at the fucking double standard. it's entertaining but not helpful
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-08-2017 at 01:35 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive
    maybe LII / ILI

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reason why I would never sympathize or empathize with an incel. You're straight up stupid if you think you can fix someone who doesn't care about living breathing humans. Lol don't you guys know what incels are? They literally kill and rape women and think they're entitled to it. Their community is just a coverup for this. They don't care about anyone, not even themselves. Their tears? A coverup to make you feel sympathy for them. I don't feel sorry for them and I won't be made to feel bad for that. Lol it's like those serial killer fangirls who think their beautiful presence and natural empathy for humanity will fix them. Wake up to reality.

They know what they're doing. Stop normalizing violence
    Eat my ass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123