Thread: New of your kind, what's my type?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New of your kind, what's my type?

Hey...

So I am new to socionics theory and the way it works, however I am familiar with Jung and cognitive functions. I have some idea what my type could be, but I am not sure about it and I have some doubts. I think having some more opinions would be good.

Well...I think I am more of a quiet and shy person, but it can change when I am in a good company. I sometimes fear, or avoid interaction with people, but I can talk my way out of most of things. I usually keep friendly interactions with others in order to stay involved in social circles. But into my own private circle a let only a few.
    When it comes to people and social groups I usually naturally understand how they work, but I am not interested in leading them, or manipulating them. Usually people connections, emotions, or people's motives just naturally connect in my mind and I can understand them easily. The problem is I usually understand them when it comes to their general meaning and their concepts, it's harder for me to practically apply them. This is also the reason why I often find myself being uninvolved in group activities and I am so much better when I can stand just for myself and be individualistic. I want the same for other people and that's the reason why I believe everyone should has his own freedom. I dislike to take someone's freedom of individuality as much as I dislike my freedom to be taken from me.
    When I work I like to work alone, or with one or two people, that I know share my ideas and way of thinking. Most of all I dislike routine and stereotype. The most of all I like creative and uniqe ideas. I work the best when I feel inspired, relaxed and calm. I hate to be pushed into doing something. I like to write, play with words, create different metaphors and exploring new ways of describing and looking at the world. I like art, that is classic and aesthetically pleasing, but yet brings something completly new. I love music, movies etc... However I dislike stereotypical ways of looking at world in art. I like when the art is provocatively, when it can turn something ugly and bring the new way of looking at it like it's something beautiful. I like when the art is disturbing... That's why I like people like Marilyn Manson, Jim Mirrosin, Kurt Cobain and love movies like The Wall from Pink Floyd, Hannibal etc...
    My appearance might be described as a little shocking for some, I am no extremist, but I like to push the boundaries when it comes to fashion and style. I like to expriment with different styles and patterns and I like a lot of alternative styles. I like to express myself via my look.
    I am often a spontaneous person and have some problems with self control. I can sometimes act really crazy and all over the place with lot scattered energy. I have problems with making things done, remembering appointments, dates, names etc... I am messy and never can find anything and I really desperately miss any kind of structure. This is making me a big problems in my life... The truth is I can do a lot and I am talented in different areas, but I never finish anything and never can choose between too many plans, ideas etc..I am sometimes very intolerant toward my body, I often don't eat at all, than eat too much, I usually sleep too much, but can't find a healthy sleeping rhythm. For me feeling comfortable and pleasurable is often more important than really getting myself to work. For example I have a morning coffee ritual and I have to make this ritual done, because I love coffee even for the price of being terrible late for my classes.
    Even though I can be easy going about things like these, I feel a lot inner tension. It ofen expresses in problems with anger and handeling my emotions. I can truly be over emotional and sensitive person, but sometimes have problems to express it.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Did not read it at all but you seem to be very aesthetically developped

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Did not read it at all but you seem to be very aesthetically developped
    Hmmm...I wouldn't put it like that. I have my own idea of aesthetics, that I like to follow, but maybe many people would disagree with me. As I mentioned, I like when the art brings new ways of looking at things and takes something ugly to turn it into something beuatiful. I usually notice my sense of aesthitics is often very different from the major opinion.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DollPart View Post
    Hmmm...I wouldn't put it like that. I have my own idea of aesthetics, that I like to follow, but maybe many people would disagree with me. As I mentioned, I like when the art brings new ways of looking at things and takes something ugly to turn it into something beuatiful. I usually notice my sense of aesthitics is often very different from the major opinion.
    Your avatar picture is very aesthetically pleasing...

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see that you already typed yourself IEE-Ne. Are you still looking for feedback?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    I see that you already typed yourself IEE-Ne. Are you still looking for feedback?
    Yes, I still do, I am not totally sure aboot my type, I'll appreciate feedback
    Last edited by DollPart; 05-28-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/so