Why do you think so?
Some other characteristics that came to mind...
- She despises physical motivation (loud speeches, threats, violence, scoldings), in fact it rather demotivates her
- In association with the above one, her best way of dealing with conflict is to have it discussed and rationalized peacefully, which is also in relation to her tendency to withdraw from fights
- She dislikes discussing about her future plans with others (or rather, when she's asked to do so, she prefers to tell them on her own)
- She'll never do something the moment you ask her to do it, "Wait a minute" is one of her constant refrains
- She loves looking for patterns and conspiracy theories
- She is fond of paradoxes and contradictory statements... she often inserts oxymorons in our online conversations just for fun
- She is often questioning norms and traditions and talking about how some system or rule is wrong and that it needs to be changed; once she made a controversial claim where she said that democracy might be losing its touch because the world is getting more stupid (she especially referenced the Selfie song)
- Her depression basically follows a pattern where she starts believing that no one likes (or cares about) her and that she will always be a lone drop in the rain
- Her sarcasm tends to get her into trouble
- She says that she often feels like her mind is empty and at rare times, as if she's just a ghost
- She has this weird habit of making her own fantasy tournaments or competitions without any reason
- She is a sucker for plots where best friends end up becoming enemies ("I like the psychological aspect of it")
- She never speaks in absolutes ("I suppose", "I think", "Perhaps", "Maybe", "Seems like it", "Probably", "That's possible")
- Her favorite way of explaining things is to make analogies or metaphors, anecdotes are also favorable