Thread: Forum transmutation fear (FTF) dating website

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Forum transmutation fear (F.T.F.) dating website

I fear that this forum is going to turn to a dating forum. ENFP wants INTJ, ENTP wants ENFJ, ENTP flirts with IXFXs...
    Consider the fact that someone wants other *sociotype*. A sociotype is not a person, but a theoretical model of certain personality.
    drake
    --Dilemmas are illusions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heck, that's the whole reason I am here ... I discovered that this information is more accurate than alot of those supposed "player" or "pick-up artist" websites or even dating websites in general.

Plus, like most of the single guys on this forum, I'd like to find someone I can show my real self too and actually have some decency and honesty. I'm not into playing games with people, I don't think it is healthy for a solid relationship.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :(

I don't want to rain on your parade, but ENTPs are very jealous persons and this can grow to very abusive behaviour against their partner. Also, one more thing, from some examples of dual relations (ENTP-ISFP) ...

... one Croatian inventor (ENTP) wanted bussiness and political power. By getting that, he abused his wife and accused her of being a slut and such things. (He was away from home most of the times). That guy wanted glory, he wanted *others* (the community) to love him, and by achieving that, he neglected his wife and family which *did* love him... A few things his wife said is that he didn't pay scholarship for his own kids, but instead he gave money to 'charity'. After a divorce, his wife told the whole story to the press. She was left alone with two kids, which are now grown. He doesn't ever speak with her...

Just a vague example, but a real one. I don't want to give away a name of that inventor.

ENTPs can be also playboys. Because of weak , they can't easily tie themselves to others and be responsible in relationship (hey, but who can?). They may have lots of bit***s, but can't easily find true love. Even if they do, it's very hard that they will hold it.

These are generalizations, but I find them kinda true.
    drake
    --Dilemmas are illusions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Forum transmutation fear (F.T.F.)

Quote Originally Posted by drake
    I fear that this forum is going to turn to a dating forum.
    Fear is False Emotions Apearing Real

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the heck can't this be made into a dating site?

who was it that said "life is an experiment?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No matter where you go people are always trying to hook up.

I just hope there's room for those of us who are interested in things in addition to hooking up . . .
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that this entp intj thing can be explained by quadra powers. We belong to alfa and having other alfas here, we want to be together. And, really, why should someone stop this?
    Semiotical process