Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testimonials: How Do Other See You/Does It Match Your Type?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Testimonials: How Do Other See You/Does It Match Your Type?

If you were to ask someone close to you, words they would use to describe you, how close would these match up to descriptions of your Socionics type? I aim to explore whether self typing is reliable, whether our own self-image is accurate, and account for behaviours not normally associated with one's Socionics type.

Write down 15 words that those around you have chosen to describe you. Does it agree or contradict?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

These are the testimonials I mentioned that people wrote about me on the other site (not a dating site). Everyone who gave me one knew me 2+ years and I have met them all, at least once, in person, at group get togethers. I edited my real name out and changed it to "Aylen" and I edited out my friend's names but left the comments as is otherwise. All friends, no exes in this bunch. Six of the comments were written by women.

It seems there are a couple of common perceptions of me among my friends but a couple of days ago I had a long conversation with a neighbor and they told me they were blown away by my intelligence and they didn't expect that. They also said "no offense". I guess physically I don't look intelligent. hahahah It felt nice to read these again. I imagine I may get a couple of these for posting them. hah Does this fit the IEI profile?

On the outside there's a gorgeous, killer body. Inside lies a brilliant mind, a true blue friend, and the sweetest person I know.
    Such an inspiring breath of life! She's my muse & best friend. She's perfect in every conceivable way! Words fall short emotions only come so close to reaching the depths of "Aylen's" pure essence of love, acceptance, beauty, and grace. This is where words start to not do her justice, so I'll stop.
    You are so very special to me. Thank you for being you and sharing this journey with me. Love you forever, M xxxx
    Truly a goddess!
    "Aylen" generates a soothing energy of acceptance. I love her allowance for connecting and pooling, and her focus hunting games. Mingling energy with her is like flying above many fascinating greek islands, and it is an exciting adventure to land on one of them.
    beautiful inside and out. full of innocence and wonder, her being quite the wonder herself. she is Aylen, what more can one say?
    "Aylen" is very open, kewl, & wise. To know her is to be inspired.
    "Aylen" is a master of vulnerability, exposure, and receiving energies. Once she receives your energy, and you become known by her precious heart, you are understood and loved like never before. My soulmate, my companion on my Eternal journey, heart-in-heart. You make my Soul sing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    A true soul searcher, and soul-sister! An incredibly creative and beautiful woman. Worldly, engaging, always up to something new, and very dear to me. Love, ****
    "Aylen" is a queen of the folklore dimension! She emanates healing energy when you are in her pleasant presence. "Be Aware Of Greeks Bearing Shifts" (this is a good thing !!!)
    "Aylen", I am so pleased with a HUGE burst of Loving, Playful energy that I have encountered you once again, in this NOW timeframe Thank you for your patient consideration, while I fly high in conversation...he he, and Thank you for being a part of my self-discovery......... Love ***
    True at heart. Honest and empathetic. Loving and caring. Nothing short of a golden ray of sunshine with all its vibrant playfulness and energy. Give her a call, she'll be glad to meet ya, and I'm sure you'll be glad to meet her
    A friend to the end! Where would i be without her friendship?! Lost in FLorida, that's where! I may not have even made it this far if not for her. So, Here's my shout out to you, my most bestest, closest, most gen-U-ine, girl friend in the whole world! Seriously...Thank you for everything.
    Her looks seem to be a mix between goddess, sculpture, mermaid, and an uncontrollable fire. Her brains are sexier than that.
    And this is a recent comment from FB

The world thanks God that Miss Aylen has finally come out from behind the iron curtain. The world is a much better place with Aylen in it, for many many reasons, maybe the main one because she is just so damn much fun, so likable, so interesting, make that fascinating, a one of a kind you will never meet the likes of again, free as a bird, restricted by no belief, let it all hang out. Aylen do not feel bad about anything, you know you are merely living out your life intent of re-experiencing all your former lives, just flow with it, enjoy each new phase as it comes. Welcome back.

I love my friends...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Wow @Aylen, that's beautiful!

There is no way I subcribe to Facebook though

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Wow @Aylen, that's beautiful!

There is no way I subcribe to Facebook though
    Thank you, I thought they were so sweet to say those things. Please post your words here so we can come up with a list of prospective IEI descriptions?

The most common words friends use to describe me, according to the above are, accepting, loving, inspiring, true/honest, open/empathetic (vulnerability), fun/playful, caring, fascinating/interesting and intelligent. My therapist recently told me I am ethereal (explains the goddess/mermaid connections?)

I have seen this http://kevan.org/johari on some people's signatures here and I am curious what they think about it.

[I am not into FB anymore. I log in every few months to say hi or apologize for not responding. If I want to talk to FB friends I just call them.]

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-bg

OP kinda ties into a thread I've always to make comparing johari results for you given by online vs real life people, so I'll give that.

these are my johari adjectives given by some close friends who I've known IRL for anywhere from 10-20 years.

guy1: intelligent, witty, relaxed, giving, complex
    guy2: helpful, giving, friendly, calm, witty, modest
    girl1: caring, intelligent, quiet, sensible, self-conscious, trustworthy
    girl2: introverted, witty, searching, self-conscious, complex, trustworthy

fwiw here's my "Arena" section (the adjectives I picked for myself that others also picked)

accepting
    introverted
    quiet
    self-conscious
    sympathetic
    witty

feel free to socionisize my results to your hearts content.
    Last edited by bg; 05-18-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No idea. A few I've heard:

Arrogant
    Standoffish
    'Smart'
    Sensitive
    Quiet
    a 'good kid'

And...that's it. I've been unhealthy/maladjusted since god knows when, so I can barely say that I've had any positive relationships with anyone. It is what it is. I don't generally leave an impression on people IRL.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-18-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ass hole
    emo
    bastard
    gay
    drunk
    high
    fat
    anus

Is that even a type?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApertureGrille View Post
    ass hole
    emo
    bastard
    gay
    drunk
    high
    fat
    anus

Is that even a type?
    The first things that come to my mind when I see you are nice, calm, shy.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    No idea. A few I've heard:

Arrogant
    Standoffish
    'Smart'
    Sensitive
    Quiet
    a 'good kid'

And...that's it. I've been unhealthy/maladjusted since god knows when, so I can barely say that I've had any positive relationships with anyone. It is what it is. I don't generally leave an impression on people IRL.
    my impression : smart; intense; aloof; idealistic; subtle; a refined kind of sensitivity

I don't know how much that corresponds to your Sociotype and which that is exactly, but I've just realized your consistent interest in Quadra perceptions could come from aristocracy. Focusing on subjective perception of an object rather than some "essence" of what people/groups are like smells a bit more like Ni than like Ne.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    my impression : smart; intense; aloof; idealistic; subtle; a refined kind of sensitivity

I don't know how much that corresponds to your Sociotype and which that is exactly, but I've just realized your consistent interest in Quadra perceptions could come from aristocracy. Focusing on subjective perception of an object rather than some "essence" of what people/groups are like smells a bit more like Ni than like Ne.

Ha, thanks. As for idealism, I try to approach the external world pragmatically, although yes, I do have high standards for myself.

Maybe, but I don't really take it seriously. It's just air.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-18-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Okay, here I am @The Martrix

I do not know yet how to use the spoiler option, so pardon me this insane auto eulogy

Gal N 1 (closest friend):
    Frank, lucid, smart, proud, generous, straightforward, intuitive, free-and-easy, spicy (hum), daring (oh?).

Gal N 2 (a veeeery good friend, ex colleague):
    Genuine, honest, generous, beautiful, ageeable, smiling, attentive, always there when needed, yummy (lol), wonderful.

My mom : beautiful, smart, funny, persevering, pragmatic, extremely adaptive, kind, when openly sensitive=helpless, extremely private, strong personal boundaries, charismatic, goal oriented, lucid, naive (what?), rigid and unflexible in decisions, foreseeing, brainy, structured (in her head but not in her surroundings... ahem I know I need to buy that bloody vacuum cleaner, thanks mom), aware of her dignity (huh?).

Guy N 1 (as per other topic): Accurate, organized, elegant, refusing to fail, ambitious, brainy, extravagant (also with money), aloof, passionate, perfectionistic, solitary, stubborn, susceptible, oversensitive (also to pain).

Guy N 2 (testimonial):
    Strong and fragile at the same time. Uttermost fire is hiding in the bottom of your eyes.
    Delicate and resitant, a diamond.
    You've got a unique view of reality, feet on the ground on one hand.. but loaded with so much poetry at the same time.
    Your dreams and fantasies randomly show up through the sparkles in your eyes, when you lower you guard.
    I see them appear for a second.. and vanish into your high standards.

Guy N 3:
    I think all in all, you're a great person, no need for high heels or dresses.
    Smart, intel, funny, you got most of it, lots of stuff to keep in mind.
    You have a good figure, weird pair of brains that seem to function very well and pointy ears with deep eyes.

Your influences are definitely present everywhere you pass.
    You might have been really hurt in the past that your auto defense system automatically goes up.
    That's also the reason why you are a good listener and can spot hidden patterns or purposes.
    You are an intelligent person, good sense of humor, a bit weird and very good looking.

Gathering all of it makes me feel really awkward.

To summarize (words used at least twice or similar meaning):
    smart, beautiful, funny, structured or organized in her head, lucid, proud (or strong personal boundaries), generous, private, perfectionistic, sensitive, brainy, stubborn.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post

Agreed. I certainly think of Ni as encompassing subjectivity and subtlety. An ethical type is possible.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the words from some 360 feedback I did a year or so ago

Analytical
    Communicative
    lazy
    critical
    Creative
    Impatient
    sympathic
    argumentative/dominant oppinion
    cold
    arrogant
    integer
    pushy
    Scary

it matches ILE, doesn't match my subjective state though.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Okay, here I am @The Martrix

I do not know yet how to use the spoiler option, so pardon me this insane auto eulogy

Gal N 1 (closest friend):
    Frank, lucid, smart, proud, generous, straightforward, intuitive, free-and-easy, spicy (hum), daring (oh?).

Gal N 2 (a veeeery good friend, ex colleague):
    Genuine, honest, generous, beautiful, ageeable, smiling, attentive, always there when needed, yummy (lol), wonderful.

My mom : beautiful, smart, funny, persevering, pragmatic, extremely adaptive, kind, when openly sensitive=helpless, extremely private, strong personal boundaries, charismatic, goal oriented, lucid, naive (what?), rigid and unflexible in decisions, foreseeing, brainy, structured (in her head but not in her surroundings... ahem I know I need to buy that bloody vacuum cleaner, thanks mom), aware of her dignity (huh?).

Guy N 1 (as per other topic): Accurate, organized, elegant, refusing to fail, ambitious, brainy, extravagant (also with money), aloof, passionate, perfectionistic, solitary, stubborn, susceptible, oversensitive (also to pain).

Guy N 2 (testimonial):
    Strong and fragile at the same time. Uttermost fire is hiding in the bottom of your eyes.
    Delicate and resitant, a diamond.
    You've got a unique view of reality, feet on the ground on one hand.. but loaded with so much poetry at the same time.
    Your dreams and fantasies randomly show up through the sparkles in your eyes, when you lower you guard.
    I see them appear for a second.. and vanish into your high standards.

Guy N 3:
    I think all in all, you're a great person, no need for high heels or dresses.
    Smart, intel, funny, you got most of it, lots of stuff to keep in mind.
    You have a good figure, weird pair of brains that seem to function very well and pointy ears with deep eyes.

Your influences are definitely present everywhere you pass.
    You might have been really hurt in the past that your auto defense system automatically goes up.
    That's also the reason why you are a good listener and can spot hidden patterns or purposes.
    You are an intelligent person, good sense of humor, a bit weird and very good looking.

Gathering all of it makes me feel really awkward.

To summarize (words used at least twice or similar meaning):
    smart, beautiful, funny, structured or organized in her head, lucid, proud (or strong personal boundaries), generous, private, perfectionistic, sensitive, brainy, stubborn.

lol@ refering to your friends/aquaintences as gal/guy one to 3
    also nice Summary with even criteria for summerising.

Let me me summerize that, I still think you're a Logical type

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post

Let me me summerize that, I still think you're a Logical type
    @LostInDreams. You've just a great job summarising there. I agree with @Reficulris, you look like a logical the type. But in the same way I look logical (and Ne-dom). It's all so incredibly confusing to me.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Let me me summarize that, I still think you're a Logical type
    I like to be considered logical, so cooooool, thanks. Other that that, summarizing is something people can learn to be efficient in, especially when their job is based on being efficient
    Last edited by Persephone; 05-19-2014 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

im tempted to ask for adjectives from people who know me but that feels so self indulgent and embarassing. trying to think of what people have mentioned in casual conversation is tricky because i'm sure some things have just stood out to me more than others.

smart
    stubborn
    good listener
    weird
    quiet
    sweet/kind/etc.
    standoffish
    stable
    responsible
    boring
    scary/crazy/bitch
    fun/funny/etc.
    sensitive
    patient
    motherly
    emotional
    grounded

what type is that^^?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esi ^

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    im tempted to ask for adjectives from people who know me but that feels so self indulgent and embarassing. trying to think of what people have mentioned in casual conversation is tricky because i'm sure some things have just stood out to me more than others.

smart
    stubborn
    good listener
    weird
    quiet
    sweet/kind/etc.
    standoffish
    stable
    responsible
    boring
    scary/crazy/bitch
    fun/funny/etc.
    sensitive
    patient
    motherly
    emotional
    grounded

what type is that^^?
    Totally works with ESI e6 I think.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from actual friends and coworkers I get:

goofy
    weird
    sensitive
    stubborn
    tenacious
    tough love
    over-accomodating at times
    clumsy
    intense
    straightforward
    people-watcher
    a dick
    fickle/avoids responsibility/staving off adulthood until necessary
    overly cautious at times, extremely impulsive at others.
    Last edited by blackburry; 05-19-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

smart
    stubborn
    good listener
    weird
    quiet
    sweet/kind/etc.
    standoffish
    stable
    responsible
    boring
    scary/crazy/bitch
    fun/funny/etc.
    sensitive
    patient
    motherly
    emotional
    grounded

what type is that^^?
    I would guess ESI... Definitely base.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Analytical
    Communicative
    lazy
    critical
    Creative
    Impatient
    sympathic
    cold
    arrogant
    integer
    pushy
    Scary

Sounds very ILE. How does your subjective state differ?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

smart
    stubborn
    good listener
    weird
    quiet
    sweet/kind/etc.
    standoffish
    stable
    responsible
    boring
    scary/crazy/bitch
    fun/funny/etc.
    sensitive
    patient
    motherly
    emotional
    grounded

what type is that^^?
    reserved; grounded and grounding; surprising; sophisticated; smart in both a bookish and a streetish way; level-headed and inspiring trust; a bit of a bunch of contradictions (can seem dominant and caring/accommodating at the same time); responsible; sometimes bitchy and harsh in an impulsive way (seems to have extreme likes and dislikes), however not evil; curious, open-minded, appears to want to stay clear of preconception and prejudice.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-19-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Analytical
    Communicative
    lazy
    critical
    Creative
    Impatient
    sympathic
    cold
    arrogant
    integer
    pushy
    Scary

goofy and very creative; opinionated; arrogant sometimes; argumentative and challenging often; good at manipulating people's opinions (likes to play it more naive, innocent, and vulnerable than he is); seems serious and hardworking (in pics and video); seems independent; adaptable, versatile, can get along easily with many people; often original; honest& reliable in an indirect way (not the SJ style, not necessarily conventional)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not comfortable asking anyone what they think about me or how I come across. An ESI told me that (before she really knew me) she was to scared to talk to me. She thought I would hit her or something. I get called cold and stoic pretty often. My IEI mother calls me a "secret agent" because she does not know what's going on in my head. Apparently I'm patient, calm, productive, trustworthy, stubborn, resourceful. According to my friends I'm super tidy and according to my mom I'm super messy. I'm both. There is no in between. Either - or.
    And an IEE friend said:"I though you're polite, well-bred and responsible" (responsible or innocent, I don't remember)
    Me: "I am."
    IEE: "lol, no you're not."
    I guess I agree with most but Most people No one sees that I can be a bit sensitive on the inside, too.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All verbatim:

Rough
    Driven/Ambitious
    Factual
    Cold
    Stalwart, "hard"
    Dark horse
    Peculiar
    Successful
    Nitpicky
    No chill
    Knowledgeable
    Hard-working
    Great achiever
    Withdrawn
    Relentless

...needless to say, everybody around me thinks I'm some SLE 3.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know people see me here.

IRL, I'm a person that takes into account huge number of starting points and extrapolates it to somehere, maybe vague. By starting points I mean all sort of perspectives regardless of IE. Therefore I consider myself being bit atypical regardless of type. I suppose that make me mentally ruthless towards myself. Some see it as self-esteem problem; I don't. On the spot interactions I give all sort of vibes to people. One thing that they notice is that I'm intensely inside my head a lot.

But externally very easy going and bit goofy. Also somewhat exacting and perfectionistic with my own goal that I choose myself [see above].

So take it there.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what ILI told me:
    -smart
    -honest
    -compassionate
    -helpful, selfless
    -careful
    -easily irritable
    -moody
    -impatient
    -sometimes negative attitude towards life

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bolded the ones most often mentioned.

Smart

Straight-laced/"not the kind of person who would do X 'wild' thing"
    Enthusiastic/Excited
    Easygoing
    High-strung
    Competent (people have a general perception that I am successful)
    Nice
    Somewhat obsessive/one-track-mind
    Helpful
    Weird
    Talkative
    Responsible
    Generous
    Rational
    Jumpy/Reactive (this comment has a moderate correlation with Te-valuing)

Once you get past the bolded ones, I think a lot of it has to do with how I talk about myself. For instance, I tend to talk a lot about my goals and about trying to be more responsible/procrastinate less, etc. so people pick up that I value worth ethic and spit it back out at me as descriptions.

"Straight-laced" seems like a combo of 1D and being fairly stereotypically So/Sp. I'm not sure if I see stuff that positively indicates Ni/Fe other than maybe the "weird"/"obsessive" train of comments.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

inhuman
    eccentric
    yielding
    stubborn
    compassionate
    theoretical
    intellectual
    evil
    stupid
    phlegmatic
    irrationalistic
    silly
    depressed
    jocular
    fickle

I've been described as all these, by people I've been close to, with certainty in their descriptions.

I don't know my type, so I can't measure the accuracy.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

witty
    accepting
    friendly
    warm
    energetic
    sympathetic
    trustworthy
    intelligent

insecure
    overdramatic
    chaotic
    irrational
    needy
    childish
    irresponsible
    >:0 wtf

those terms were picked from my johari/nohari, which aren't that varied, hence the redundancy, but I think I get a lot of Fe "buzzwords" (stereotypically speaking) in the initial stages of interaction, but it mellows out considerably over time. people are mostly in agreement when it comes to my weaknesses, but they're split on my strengths. "complex" was up there, but I don't like how that term sounds in reference to oneself because everybody's complex

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Funny
    Smart
    Sexy
    Crazy
    Weird
    Ambitious
    Bossy
    Shy
    Confident
    Stupid
    Kind
    Sweet
    Annoying
    Unpredictable
    Cute

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh i forgot the most important thing:

Dgaf.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things I've been called in my life:

Too sensitive
    Stern
    Domineering
    Smart
    Stupid
    Too weak/'a victim'
    Intimidating
    Harsh
    Lazy
    Shy
    Weird
    Intense
    Narcissistic
    Cute
    Sexy
    'A stud'
    Perverted

I don't feel like psychoanalyzing everything anybody has ever said about me, it would give me too many self-esteem issues but I will say that me being very sensitive is the most accurate one (my ILE friend told me it was a strength, I think he was just trying to be nice but ty <3) and the least accurate one is me being 'a stud' lol. Don't get me wrong, I do feel sexy/attractive a lot of the time. I just realized two days ago how hot my ass looks. Esp. now that I'm working out more, it just sticks out in all the right places and attracts all the SLE top boys to the yard. But calling me sexy just sounds better than 'a stud' for some reason.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Careless
    Weird
    Witty
    Persuasive
    Quiet
    Loud
    Thoughtless
    Generous
    Pushy
    Pushover
    Argumentative
    Childish
    Intellectual
    Head in the clouds
    Messy
    Happy
    Easy going

You tell me. The perception really varies person to person. I have very different personas for the different spheres of my life. My close family and S/O and a select group of friends would describe me as being more abrasive than my coworkers or classmates would. Everyone would say I'm kind of off in my own world, that's the main thing.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my boss LSI boss said in the anunnal review:

hard working (completely overestimated)
    quick in implementing goals
    curious
    lacks emotional intelligence (i disagreed with that - i said he lacks the emotional intelligence to understand my kind of emotional intelligence)
    messy in his surroundings (true - need to get better at that, or maybe not)
    doesn't obey to orders 100%
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    All verbatim:

Rough
    Driven/Ambitious
    Factual
    Cold
    Stalwart, "hard"
    Dark horse
    Peculiar
    Successful
    Nitpicky
    No chill
    Knowledgeable
    Hard-working
    Great achiever
    Withdrawn
    Relentless

...needless to say, everybody around me thinks I'm some SLE 3.
    Seems more LIE 3?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People wrote about each other during three weeks of time.

What I got:
    Intellectual
    funny
    silly
    caring
    pleasant

Some of the words were not expected.
    Obviously it didn't gather anything negative.
    Although I know:
    non empathetic
    scattered
    intense
    bit soft
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Seems more LIE 3?
    Might be. Did you see yourself in it?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Might be. Did you see yourself in it?
    When I was younger (16-23), yes.
    Then I kind of learnt I have to get along with people better if I want to progress in life.
    But for women maybe this kind of understanding comes more naturally
    Last edited by FDG; 01-19-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast