Thread: Member Questionnaire (jennhetlee)

Default Could you help me figure out my type? Video and Questionnaire

Hello all! I'm kinda tired, didn't notice this would be posted as a thread but I'll go with it anyway! Below is the questionnaire I just partially filled in, and also a youtube video of me, attempting to act normally in front of a camera.

I have been considering that I may be in the Alpha quadra but to be honest I have no idea, which is why I've made this. Any other questions which would help me find out my type would be appreciated. Thanks!

Member Questionnaire 1 (jennhetlee)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is that moment when you're walking along the road and suddenly you notice the way the light shines through the trees or the sunset or just how beautiful everything you can see looks in the lighting. When experiencing this my brain kind of stops and I can appreciate everything, fully becoming part of nature rather than listening to my internal voice, at these moments nothing else matters.
    What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more. Seriously, I have no idea, I'm with Haddaway.

What are your most important values?
    No idea. I can't think of any by scooping out the top of my head.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Most long conversations I have are more personal ones, the other conversations seem to jump from topic to topic. For example in groups we talk about ideas like hearing your own voice in your head when you talk to yourself. Why is it there? Etc... I recently had quite a long conversation where I was asking a psychology student to explain what schizophrenia is and how it's caused.

I enjoy trying to explain to people things which I am interested in like personality theory or bass guitar techniques or making music in general.

I am interested in all music, especially bass. I love the way bass frequencies vibrate and love trying to recreate that feeling in the music I play! I am interested in personality theories because I want to understand how I work and what I can do to improve. I also enjoy working out how other people work.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I've noticed I feel at my best when I become interested in my own health. I tried being a vegan for a period of time because I'd had a look into the health benefits! I also mad sure I had enough sleep. Now that I'm busy and lack self-discipline I'm no longer doing this and I am noticing the impact it has on my everyday life. Once I have more free time I'm hoping to focus more on my body and health!

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I've read Requiem for a Dream as well as watching the film recently. I liked the writing style of Hubert Selby Junior, although I could tell everything was going to end badly, it's been a while since I was so involved in a book. I thought the film was pretty close to the plot of the book.

I also watched American Beauty recently. That was great! The plastic bag scene really got me.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I smile most of the time and have a nick-name because of it, I smile because I find everything funny.

I cried when I saw my Nan's guide dog-Labrador- get put down. That doesn't need an explanation okay.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel at one with the environment when I'm on my own, experiencing nature. It clears my head and I feel alive.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Too relaxed/unorganised. I dislike my lack of control over myself.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Relaxed attitude in times of stress, doesn't get upset easily, extremely upbeat, enthusiastic, making puns/jokes all the time.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, couldn't deal with the problems in my life, just kept on finding easy ways out. I eventually reacted my becoming health conscious and exercising/ eating good stuff.
    Last edited by jennhetlee; 05-15-2014 at 05:43 PM.