701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Suzzy's type

Are you ENFp or ESFp?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Are you ENFp or ESFp?
    Who me? Neither.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Who me? Neither.
    The OP of this thread. You have already shown lack of Socionics knowledge and false typings of people. You are not much help.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-Cyclops

The OP of this thread. You have already shown lack of Socionics knowledge and false typings of people. You are not much help.
    Ah OK, thanks.

Although i'm tempted to ask you for examples, i'm equally tempted to say you could be right: it could explain why I type you as INFj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah OK, thanks.

Although i'm tempted to ask you for examples, i'm equally tempted to say you could be right: it could explain why I type you as INFj.
    You type Suzzy as INFj too; anyone you don't type as INFj?

In the video of her she kept refering to hidden agenda as to love or to be loved...and you ignor that...let's see that's like this right?

ENTp, ESTp => to be loved
    INTp, ISTp => to love

And it's really not about that love either for them, it's more like to know that others are what they are to them...which is,

ESFp, ENFp => to know
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

You type Suzzy as INFj too; anyone you don't type as INFj?
    I've never stated my opinion on Suzzy's type on this forum, so I don't know where you get your information from. Although if i'm being co-erced, in my current opinion she's INFp.

I can only imagine the rest of your "examples" are equally fabricated, and i'd appreciate you stop spreading lies like that about me...if you can't stop thinking about them, I suppose.

Peace and all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've never stated my opinion on Suzzy's type on this forum, so I don't know where you get your information from. Although if i'm being co-erced, in my current opinion she's INFp.

I can only imagine the rest of your "examples" are equally fabricated, and i'd appreciate you stop spreading lies like that about me...if you can't stop thinking about them, I suppose.

Peace and all.
    She's not INFp either; nothing about the way she looks, dresses, talks, eats, thinks, reacts emotionally, physically, mentally, is anything like any INFp; you just want to type everyone an N type.

INTp, ISTp => to love
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

She's not INFp either; nothing about the way she looks, dresses, talks, eats, thinks, reacts emotionally, physically, mentally, is anything like any INFp; you just want to type everyone an N type.

INTp, ISTp => to love
    Mmmmhhh.. I guess you don't get how offensive you are to say I that I have a lack of socionic knowledge, that i'm no help, then highlight this with an example I never said.

Although, I wonder if you even understand what those "HA's" mean. You could check out this thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mmmmhhh.. I guess you don't get how offensive you are to say I that I have a lack of socionic knowledge, and that i'm no help, then highlight this with an example I never said.

Although, I wonder if you even understand what those "HA's" mean. You could check out this thread.
    I made a comment there.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

I made a comment there.
    It looks as though you miss the point.

People may disagree over socionics, but to say that a) I have a lack of socionics knowledge, b) I display false typings, c) that i'm no use, then highlight it with one thing I never even said - and even if I did, people are allowed to disagree on something without being any of those things ... is a complete disrespect [and slander, since you can't even get your facts right about the other person in first place] you display to someone as a person, and imo - if you're worth anything, that is, the "feelings" [i've read some of your posts were you alude to being considerate, don't insult people and such] person you have claimed to be, you would apologise and withdraw your comment.

Of course - when it comes down to it, what you say either way has no bearing on me, I suppose you are just another fanatic who thinks that anyone who disagrees with you is therefore qualified as wrong, but I am curious if you ever relent and look at yourself and such.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great... another discussion about typing skills in a random tread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It looks as though you miss the point.

People may disagree over socionics, but to say that a) I have a lack of socionics knowledge, b) I display false typings, c) that i'm no use, then highlight it with one thing I never even said - and even if I did, people are allowed to disagree on something without being any of those things ... is a complete disrespect [and slander, since you can't even get your facts right about the other person in first place] you display to someone as a person, and imo - if you're worth anything, that is, the "feelings" [i've read some of your posts were you alude to being considerate, don't insult people and such] person you have claimed to be, you would apologise and withdraw your comment.

Of course - when it comes down to it, what you say either way has no bearing on me, I suppose you are just another fanatic who thinks that anyone who disagrees with you is therefore qualified as wrong, but I am curious if you ever relent and look at yourself and such.
    okay, here's a test for your knowledge of socionics; what does si polr look like or do?
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, here's a test for your knowledge of socionics; what does si polr look like or do?
    They have eyes that crave physical hardship and engage in endless autoflagellation.
    IEE-Ne