Thread: Diets

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Diets

I've been on the South Beach Diet. I was also vegan for a while, for health reasons. Things like that don't come naturally for me though. I almost have to become obsessed with it in order to stick to it. And the only sure fire way for me to lose weight is to take ephedrine/adderall/something of the like, and then I lose too much.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I've been on the South Beach Diet. I was also vegan for a while, for health reasons. Things like that don't come naturally for me though. I almost have to become obsessed with it in order to stick to it. And the only sure fire way for me to lose weight is to take ephedrine/adderall/something of the like, and then I lose too much.
    Joy, youre a human laboratory experiment. <3

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a hardcore vegetarian for 2 years because I was against eating meat. Now I'm on the atkins diet, ha! Hey, you do what you have to do to lose weight.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Joy, youre a human laboratory experiment. <3
    Yeah, and I've had more health issues than the average person my age. Not a HUGE amount, but safely more than average.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I was a hardcore vegetarian for 2 years because I was against eating meat. Now I'm on the atkins diet, ha! Hey, you do what you have to do to lose weight.
    Is that the diet where you just eat meat and vegetables and no bread or sweets? Id go nuts! Course I dont know if I could be a vegetarian either. Im too carnivorous. Hey, are you going to eat that....?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Is that the diet where you just eat meat and vegetables and no bread or sweets? Id go nuts! Course I dont know if I could be a vegetarian either. Im too carnivorous. Hey, are you going to eat that....?
    Yeah, I’d go nuts too… I eat almost anything, so long as I know I wont get sick afterwards. :wink:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A general lifestyle change is needed for a successful dietary change.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't do that diet really. Kills your brain. I've tried it for 2 months, didn't notice the chage. When I recharged carbos once, I felt like a genius all of a sudden.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lost 45lbs on it...I'm getting to the point now where i can start to eat 'normally'. That diet has been a lifesaver for me, haha. I'm not a big fan of carbs anyway, they make me feel disgusting. Nothing like a big juicy steak.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lost 45lbs on it...I'm getting to the point now where i can start to eat 'normally'. That diet has been a lifesaver for me, haha. I'm not a big fan of carbs anyway, they make me feel disgusting. Nothing like a big juicy steak.
    Congratulations! But remember to eat some salad with that steak! And perhaps a little bit of bread too!