TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII posture

Brace yourself for another gloating about EIIs thread, but I will be brief:

How EIIs sit (I'm mostly commenting on the women), is simply yummy. I would be really boastful and say "how they sit around me", but, just how the sit in general. With younger girls (around my age) they seem to do something with their legs - depending on the situation. One leg up, two legs up, whatever. With older girls / women, they can sit more traditionally, but still, how they hold themselves, the position of their back, how they use there arms, it is something about them. It stands out. If you pay attention when a female EII sits with her knees to her chest, it is different than other types of women. Each type has its own take on postures I'm sure. But EII posture is very notable (to me).

It is a fine line between being relaxed and feminine, but also, in need of .
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno if posture is strongly correlated with type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe it's the general "infantile" thing he's responding to?
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gay sex
    Last edited by istpunk; 07-17-2008 at 08:43 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't worry about wondering in this thread fits in with socionics formality, because it does not - not very much at least.

I would not say "infantiles in general", because, EP infantiles do not strike me in the same way, and I notice a fair amount of distance between the two IJs. In terms of subtleties, an ENFp and an INFj are noticeably different - rationality, patterns of movement, energy vibe, use of eyes, ability to sit still, etc.

but whatever.

I'm not going to "prove" that INFjs are yummy because of their posture.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Then you are a failure in my eyes. Repent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't worry about wondering in this thread fits in with socionics formality, because it does not - not very much at least.

I would not say "infantiles in general", because, EP infantiles do not strike me in the same way, and I notice a fair amount of distance between the two IJs. In terms of subtleties, an ENFp and an INFj are noticeably different - rationality, patterns of movement, energy vibe, use of eyes, ability to sit still, etc.

but whatever.

Can you explain the difference between ENFP's posture and INFJ? What kinds of patterns? What does the energy vibe between the two feel like? I am curious, because I don't think I actually understand how to recognize an ENFP.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPs are vastly different from IJs. If you want to recognize them, ask the ENFps here, they can probably tell you better than I can.

But EP personal energy is much different than IJ personal energy. EJ is different, they both have a certain restlessness to them.

IJ energy is extremely placid, particularly Se polr. Se creatives can have a tenseness to them, at times, that is much different.

EPs can be quite of course, but they seem to have a more ... "out there" nature, in regard to ENFps.

I actually know a case where an ENFp is less outgoing, basically, than one INFj I know. I'd say one thing to look for is the difference in uneasiness between ENFp and INFj. What is more bothersome to each one. INFjs don't like constant movement, and seem better apt at sitting in one place for a while. EPs are sort of the opposite.

---- that's very brief, and a shoddy set of descriptions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPs are vastly different from IJs. If you want to recognize them, ask the ENFps here, they can probably tell you better than I can.

But EP personal energy is much different than IJ personal energy. EJ is different, they both have a certain restlessness to them.

IJ energy is extremely placid, particularly Se polr. Se creatives can have a tenseness to them, at times, that is much different.

EPs can be quite of course, but they seem to have a more ... "out there" nature, in regard to ENFps.

I actually know a case where an ENFp is less outgoing, basically, than one INFj I know. I'd say one thing to look for is the difference in uneasiness between ENFp and INFj. What is more bothersome to each one. INFjs don't like constant movement, and seem better apt at sitting in one place for a while. EPs are sort of the opposite.

---- that's very brief, and a shoddy set of descriptions.

Ok I get it. Thanks.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my INFj friend was just saying how she has a lot of "nervous" gestures. I hadn't noticed, but she does. She'll wring her hands, shake her arms around in a kinda strange way, adjust her hair and necklace more often than needed, etc. I hadn't noticed, but when she mentioned it, she is extremely fidgety. I can be fidgety at times, but usually am more calm actually. She sits very upright, not relaxed at all. I've never really see her in a "chillin" posture. She fusses with things a lot too, as in, re-folding a blanket that doesn't really need folding, etc.

I think ENFPs can have more of a lazy body language. I have good posture, but sometimes I enjoy slouching if I'm on a couch or something comfy. I think INFJs sit straight kinda regardless.

I'm totally picturing an ESTj and INFj sitting with perfect posture on a big comfy couch. Where as an ISTP and ENFP would like, mesh w/ with couch's slouchy-ness.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny threads... *yawn*
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.