Thread: Romance in Alfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Romance in Alfa

Please,tell us ewerithing you know about it. Don't be a shamed as we tolarate everithing, right!
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, nobody likes to talk about romance in alfa. How to find dual. How to keep her/him. What troubles may happen with dual. What do we find attractive, we , the alfas. What othres should know, when dating a type from alfa.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, reading this topic has caused me serious irritation.

For starters, it's spelled "alpha."

Secondly, people are going to be more inclined to respond to your topic if you bother to elaborate a little bit and present a coherent question or idea. All you did was post "lol waht is romance like in alpha "

Terribly annoying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, I know I should make proper topic, but this is not my strong side, coming up with things like that. And sorry, if you got irritated, but I won't change anithing caurse of you. One person is not enough for makeing big changes. If there will be more claiming, I will do something.

And it's Alfa in Estonian and I forgot how it was written in English. Sorry for that, don't kill me for not being English speaker.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:ats Kaido on the back::

It's ok.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kaido, you are the most loveable member of this board, don't worry.

Romance in alpha, from my impression, is very meaningful and deep. I have never been romantically involved with any alpha type other than INTj's, but i find that these relationships have very strong emotions.

Currently I am somewhat involved with an INTj and the two of us enjoy creative activities together. Whether its making funny comic strips, drawing together, or writing stories together, our time together is always productive and in many ways supportive. Conflicts do arise, of course, but these conflicts result more in humor than genuine negativity.

It is my opinion that mirror relations are very good for romance if both are equally passionate about the same things, or if both mutually desire to construct. I find duals to be wonderful, but at my age I prefer the firey constructiveness of a mirror girl. To construct robs energy away from much tenderness, but amidst the construction is always a warm feeling(from the fire of creation) that I love. So long as the relationship is symmetrical and either understanding or supportive, it is good. I know not to date outside my quadra now.

But I have found myself drawn very much to ISFp's. There is a definite softness and warmth that I just soak up.

ESFj's are good because they make me smile, they lighten my day and have alot of sexuality. But they become irritating after a while and also the attractiveness begins to break apart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waddles, you made my point. You as ENTP didn't have any problem with my posting and you feel positive about me. I know you are not the only ENTP around feeling like that. So , Discojoe is not ENTP. If he would be one, he had acted some other way more similar to yours. I cannot explain yet why I think Discojoe is ESTP, but if he will be angry toward me, I have made my point.
    Semiotical process

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, not being able to explain something makes it sound ominous and profound!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, what I said was not deep and profound being just ordinary Np thing.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me. I tend to feel or like the romance part. But take it seriously as well. Being loyal to my date. But I never had a boyfriend so really I don't know how I am with dating for sure. People could tell I like a guy by when I'm around him I tend to giggle and blush.
    ISFP, SEI