Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Aggressor-Aggressor Relationships

This is a complement to the thread on Victim-Victim experiences. I know there are not many Se ego users around, but I'm curious about experiences beyond Socionics predictions. I only know stuff tangentially reported by Aggressors I've been involved with about people I assumed to be Se egos as well. However I don't actually know such a relationship closely. From what I could conclude so far sex is great and there are not so many 'power struggles' on a daily basis (fights), but rather when it comes to long-term things that the Aggressor wants to push the other's hand towards. I've also heard that there's not the same kind of substance brought in the relationships - meaningful content, propensity towards spirituality, philosophy etc.- , there's only an enjoyment of the present moment, albeit an intense one. I've heard something like this : sex with X person was pretty good; but when I was away from person X, I didn't feel the need to connect and get in touch, I didn't actually think about the person.

I'm also wondering if the other's intentions (and "games") are transparent between 2 Se egos.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-14-2014 at 10:46 AM.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a fling with an SLE for a while. It was never monogamous and I never took him seriously. He was always angry at me because I was too icy and I wouldn't easily submit to what he wanted me too do.

Great friend while it lasted, Though to be honest both of us were just ridiculously frustrated at each other.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my story isn't so applicable because the esi i dated was fucked in the head and abusive (ntr). it was pretty intense all in all but i was a teenager at the time and he was homeless and i ran away with him and lived in the woods and stuff so the circumstances themselves were kinda intense. and yeah the sex was outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    I'm also wondering if the other's intentions (and "games") are transparent between 2 Se egos.
    what kind of games would you say aggressors play?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Well, the introvert/extrovert Se pairings are supervision rings and the two Se bases tend to only get along romantically in the very short term. Hard to say how the Se introvert pairings go, but I suspect they'd get frustrated with each other too (albeit to a lesser extent).

I think "the sex was good" is about the most fulfilling thing you could possibly get from any aggressor configuration.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I wonder how ESI-LSI would work out. Looking at some of them from a distance, it actually looks like it would be okay, like there'd be some decent common ground. Romantic relationship or otherwise.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Yeah, I wonder how ESI-LSI would work out. Looking at some of them from a distance, it actually looks like it would be okay, like there'd be some decent common ground. Romantic relationship or otherwise.
    my lsi dad and i get along well..he's been staying with me for the last several months while he waits to get into an assisted living apartment. but there are definitely times he drives me up the fucking wall. he deals with boredom or stress by pushing me to do things or trying to get an emotional reaction out of me and it can be exhausting and there are times i just block him out and refuse to play along. when i confront him about things that bother me he usually interprets it as a temporary emotional thing instead of a genuine problem ("oh, you're in a bad mood today, i'm sorry.") we get along pretty well in part because we've had years of practice in dealing with eachother, lol. but we don't have drawn-out, horrible arguments like i have with some other types..the only time we really get into it is over ideological things like politics or religion - and it can actually be kinda fun when i'm in the mood (which is less often than him). when it comes to more personal stuff its more either me complaining and him thinking i'm just grumpy, or him provoking me in the ways i mentioned. we do have some understanding and have some pretty interesting conversations and we are both pretty affectionate but being in close contact for a long time can build up these little spats.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my lsi dad and i get along well..he's been staying with me for the last several months while he waits to get into an assisted living apartment. but there are definitely times he drives me up the fucking wall. he deals with boredom or stress by pushing me to do things or trying to get an emotional reaction out of me and it can be exhausting and there are times i just block him out and refuse to play along. when i confront him about things that bother me he usually interprets it as a temporary emotional thing instead of a genuine problem ("oh, you're in a bad mood today, i'm sorry.") we get along pretty well in part because we've had years of practice in dealing with eachother, lol. but we don't have drawn-out, horrible arguments like i have with some other types..the only time we really get into it is over ideological things like politics or religion - and it can actually be kinda fun when i'm in the mood (which is less often than him). when it comes to more personal stuff its more either me complaining and him thinking i'm just grumpy, or him provoking me in the ways i mentioned. we do have some understanding and have some pretty interesting conversations and we are both pretty affectionate but being in close contact for a long time can build up these little spats.
    Ugh, never thought about that.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my story isn't so applicable because the esi i dated was fucked in the head and abusive (ntr). it was pretty intense all in all but i was a teenager at the time and he was homeless and i ran away with him and lived in the woods and stuff so the circumstances themselves were kinda intense. and yeah the sex was outstanding.

what kind of games would you say aggressors play?
    they're not really games, but seeerious tests of strength. Actually for me such things can confer more depth to a relationship, provided that they're not empty power plays, but build on the basis of a connection that already exists.

Now I wonder if sex between Aggressors is better than between Victim-Aggressor. Cause they say there's nothing like dual or semi-dual or activity sex. Of course it also depends on other factors (ennea-instinct compatibility included), but I really think Agg-Victim is pretty intense communication. Beyond the conscious level where you find people hot or not, it's like a magnetic pull in the psyche or both.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    they're not really games, but seeerious tests of strength. Actually for me such things can confer more depth to a relationship, provided that they're not empty power plays, but build on the basis of a connection that already exists.

Now I wonder if sex between Aggressors is better than between Victim-Aggressor. Cause they say there's nothing like dual or semi-dual or activity sex. Of course it also depends on other factors (ennea-instinct compatibility included), but I really think Agg-Victim is pretty intense communication. Beyond the conscious level where you find people hot or not, it's like a magnetic pull in the psyche or both.
    I'm pretty pretty sure sex between Victim - Agg is hotter than between two Agg. Not that the later isn't intense, but I'm positive it's not as mentally satisfactory for both . It's like putting two pluses together. You need a fucking minus. For the record, victim-victim sex sucks. It's like you're constantly trying to provoke the other person into reacting, but he never does. Terrible. Yes, I'm bitter

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always attract aggressors for some reason - it might be the false "victim" behaviour that we aggressors put on with them is never boring but it usually plays out as the battle of wills :/