Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video of Intertype relations myself (IEE) and LII

Could a mod please put this in inter type relationships/interaction (i forget the actual name of the forum)

The vid is an interaction between myself IEE and my son who is likely LII, but please say if you think a different type for him, we are entertainly a couple of types with Ne in the ego.

(also please don't use this as a typing war platform)

Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 05-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes please @ interpretive dance

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

can it be a sexy dance

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

1. How do you feel about public breastfeeding?

2. Was Diana assassinated?

3. What is the difference between a cookie and a biscuit?

4. What is the proper way to serve tea?

5. Half-full or half-empty?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What kind of sexual education are you giving your son?

(Is the son part only a joke btw)

Describe what kind of feelings one has when they procreate - no cliches, please. What if your son ends up the opposite of what you had in mind for him when you made the 'him' decision?

Can you belly-dance? Please show us, otherwise we'll think Ne base-Si suggestive is only about talk, no walk.

Did Diana really have bulimia or it was just the press that tried to mess with her? Did she really like sex with others, not Charles? Was she really EII?

How do you perceive your Ne ...as rose-colored glasses? Have you ever been annoyed or dissatisfied with what it does for you?

Which type would you expel from your Delta Quadra.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    What kind of sexual education are you giving your son?

(Is the son part only a joke btw)

Describe what kind of feelings one has when they procreate - no cliches, please. What if your son ends up the opposite of what you had in mind for him when you made the 'him' decision?

Can you belly-dance? Please show us, otherwise we'll think Ne base-Si suggestive is only about talk, no walk.

Did Diana really have bulimia or it was just the press that tried to mess with her? Did she really like sex with others, not Charles? Was she really EII?

How do you perceive your Ne ...as rose-colored glasses? Have you ever been annoyed or dissatisfied with what it does for you?

Which type would you expel from your Delta Quadra.
    Lol! I am actually going to ask my son this sex ed question while filming and see what happens.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok going to do this in next half hour before my son goes out so any more q's etc welcomed before too late.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    yes please @ interpretive dance

Yah-huh... whats the topic? Otherwise we can choose ourselves.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk who moved this thread but I'm not asking what my type is. I'm offering to talk socionics and show an inter type relation while doing so between my son (I believe he is LII) and myself IEE.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test video

InvisibruJim

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hi...

I always feel uncomfortable watching other people's videos, which is of no use or interest whatsoever apart from showing I'm not ignoring this thread entirely

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    hi...

I always feel uncomfortable watching other people's videos, which is of no use or interest whatsoever apart from showing I'm not ignoring this thread entirely
    ha, well ok, I think it's a pretty chilled vid, maybe a bit long. It highlight the ease of the relationship and a connection when using humour. The difficulty we have is when I am being more of a serious parent and advising.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

can you provide subtitles for people who don't speak British

j/k i understand you just fine

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    can you provide subtitles for people who don't speak British

j/k i understand you just fine

Well I probably could, but I probably won't. Do I still give you the British nanny vibe?

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Both of you are so cute... and I loooove your accent

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Well I probably could, but I probably won't. Do I still give you the British nanny vibe?
    too early to tell, I'll wait for the longer video.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too early to tell, I'll wait for the longer video.
    lol it's in the OP now

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

lol it's in the OP now
    will you adopt me?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will you adopt me?
    I agree, Gem seems like a very chill mom.... from the vid it seems to me that you have a great relationship with your son @Geminatronix!

Oh and I love your accent too...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LII is a good typing for your son. He is obviously livened up by your Ne base and strong albeit unconscious Fe. Your interaction reminds me of myself and my Delta NF mother, FWIW. If you think he's LII, the fact that you say that it's much easier to interact with him in humor than to advise him is a good pointer, because he might pick apart what you say using Ti, which hits your POLR and makes you uncomfortable.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MicahKoopa View Post
    I think LII is a good typing for your son. He is obviously livened up by your Ne base and strong albeit unconscious Fe. Your interaction reminds me of myself and my Delta NF mother, FWIW. If you think he's LII, the fact that you say that it's much easier to interact with him in humor than to advise him is a good pointer, because he might pick apart what you say using Ti, which hits your POLR and makes you uncomfortable.
    Ah that's very interesting Micah, thanks for commenting. I do find we have a lot of strain in our relationship in more serious situations, he finds it impossible to open up to me, I think he finds me too fragile in some respects. He often shakes his head at me with financial matters too, I try to take his advice but it's difficult as I am the parent. Do you have any areas of difficulty with your mother? I'd appreciate the imput.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've seen about 11 minutes so far...it seems you get somewhat more comfortable after about 5 minutes when you go off on tangents slightly. still the slight embarrassment of two generations talking for the benefit of the unseen online hive...you wouldn't have got me and my mother talking in such a video in a million years!

I don't think the typings you give are problematic, particularly in the case of yourself, although if you hadn't said any typings I probably wouldn't have much of a clue! IEI perhaps seems unlikely, which may thus mean that IEE is more likely than EIE (whereby you'd be a fairly subdued EIE...although the peculiar setting of course has to be taken into account, and also your interaction...). IEE may also be a better fit than ILE, although the nature of the video may influence such impressions!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

watching the next 2-3 minutes or so seemed to make IEE more likely to me...

(I noticed you about yesterday asking for more questions and I simply couldn't think of anything particularly profound!

Also, the truth is, from starting to watch this video, I was more interested in your type than your son's...it was more interesting to bear in mind your typings (for you and your son) and to try and understand the interaction in terms of you as a forum denizen!

I'm going to watch the rest later, right when the video seems to be kicking off! (the bit where you start talking about socionics terms seems to give me more impressions of your son... I hate talking in these terms, it makes me sound like a vulture that collects fossils).

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

(thumbs up!)

Your son generally seems to have weak ...I have no reason to doubt LII and ego especially if that is what you think, but I wonder what your thoughts are on IEI for example?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    (thumbs up!)

Your son generally seems to have weak ...I have no reason to doubt LII and ego especially if that is what you think, but I wonder what your thoughts are on IEI for example?

He subt the other main runner for my typing my son is IEI third would be maybe ILE for him. He's still pretty young but I love to imagine him as a fully fledged adult!

InvisibruJim

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yes I can imagine

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" you're more interesting cuz you're new" LOL that's the best explanation of Ne ;-)

"could you kill a chicken!?!?!?!" (you're a very intimidating mum )

I would have asked questions, but there was something about age-approperiateness, and i'm unapproriate for any age.

Very cool video

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    " you're more interesting cuz you're new" LOL that's the best explanation of Ne ;-)

"could you kill a chicken!?!?!?!" (you're a very intimidating mum )

I would have asked questions, but there was something about age-approperiateness, and i'm unapproriate for any age.

Very cool video
    Lol, that's funny because he says that I am too aggressive and I just don't see it. I can be blunt maybe slightly inappropriately. Maybe that's it. I think I do not have such weak Se as my son but I do find I have difficulty appropriating the right amounts of it, so I tend to blurt things out which can maybe seem challanging?

You know it's really interesting I just compared myself to Helena Bonham Carter in the who do you Vi as thread and just now watched an interview and feel it's uncanny how similar we vibe when interacting. The guy she is talking with is prob ILE? Maybe heres the difference between IEE (helena) v ILE (Craig) and IEE (myself) v LII (my son)...

see what you think. Skip in a bit, you don't have to watch much to just get a general idea...

I mean I'm going with first impressions of Helena, she may be a diff type i'm pretty sure Craig is ILE though... tell me if you think different.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha yeah you vibe really similar to her

There's a little less interaction with Craig than between you and your son, craig seems to be overriding her a lot with his Ne.

Oh, oh, and i haven't seen you "move" but helena walks a little wierd, like uncoordinated in a way.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    hahaha yeah you vibe really similar to her

There's a little less interaction with Craig than between you and your son, craig seems to be overriding her a lot with his Ne.

Oh, oh, and i haven't seen you "move" but helena walks a little wierd, like uncoordinated in a way.
    I can walk oddly but I can also walk with confident strides...so idk. I think Helena is also poss an introvert...certainly less extroverted that Craig.. wow that guy is very dominating. I do wonder if I would just chill out talking with him and take the backseat.

InvisibruJim

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah that's very interesting Micah, thanks for commenting. I do find we have a lot of strain in our relationship in more serious situations, he finds it impossible to open up to me, I think he finds me too fragile in some respects. He often shakes his head at me with financial matters too, I try to take his advice but it's difficult as I am the parent. Do you have any areas of difficulty with your mother? I'd appreciate the imput.
    My mom is likely a creative subtype EII. Areas of difficulty? We have had difficulties because of our strong opinions (regarding Ti vs Fi). I see some of her Fi judgments as interesting and helpful but essentially pointless (and vice versa for her on my Ti). Example: this happens regarding our religious views (I'd rather not explain further than pro-life vs pro-choice, and I know it's not always a religious problem). Sometimes it seems like we occasionally supervise each other (I might be more energetic like an ILE, or she might act like an IEE). When this happens, I logically pick apart everything she says (and she becomes agitated) or she is critical of my role Fi awkwardness (this is rare). That being said, we have a wonderful relationship, and typically get along very well.