Thread: Typing a cousin of mine

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Typing a cousin of mine

The last I remember of him, he was 14-15 years old, so these observations may not mean much.

-Quiet and soft-spoken by default. Spent alot of time in his room.

-Smart kid. Played baseball on-and-off.

-He was stubborn and always playing the misunderstood card. Constantly get into arguments and physical fights with his SLI brother who saw him as flaky, irresponsible, inconsiderate, etc. The SLI hated him and their interactions usually alternated between civil and toxic.

-His SLI brother would insist that he had to do such-and-such thing in order to register for classes on time, and instead of listening, he would either ignore, or react counterphobically to the information since he'd already assumed that he had it figured out, or because he heard from someone else that it wasn't the case. I forget.

-A bit..eccentric and spacey. Liked to lie/fuck with people in the most subtle ways on purpose, all while keeping a straight face throughout, making sh-t up as he went along. He liked to flex in the mirror shirtless alot (he was kind of well-built for his age) and wore a lot of flashy/obnoxious clothes and jewelry to show off, although it always seemed really awkward/forced. He lives in a rural town in the Dominican Republic, so it kind of stands out...lol.

-Would sneak out of the house often to hang out with girls and some kids from around the area, would sometimes sneak other people's things into his room when he needed them instead of asking, etc.

-Seemed kind of passive when it came to expressing interest in girls that he liked, based on what he described. Although that isn't unusual. Kind of sentimental too.

...IEI?
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-08-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pics or it didn't happen.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    pics or it didn't happen.
    Lol, my vacation pictures are on my old/broken-down computer somewhere. Sorry.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

iei was my thought. its probably not enough info but thats the general picture from whats there.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I do everything your cousin does besides play baseball, wear douchey clothes & flex in the mirror, tho if I had a good body I'd probably do that too.

I have been accused of playing the misunderstood card a lot in my life, and my first response to this has always been "Hmm I'll stop playing the victim when you stop being an offender."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will try to type this later today
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html