TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stromae

I've been kind of obsessed with this guy lately:

"How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of his music:

"How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi - I was briefly into him last year and have him added to my ESI typing list, but I can't recall the exact arguments for it. Must have been his communication style, which is brief and underspoken, much of it being conveyed through telling looks, demonstrative movements, and subtle facial expressions, in combination with -Fi, with his attention being directed at the rifts, letdowns, and breaking points in relationships (much like Stratievskaya if you've seen her articles).

Last edited by silke; 05-07-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ ESI works. It's strange how different I find male ESIs from their female counterparts. Female ESIs seem much more steely and reserved. The male ones seem comparatively effusive.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    ^ ESI works. It's strange how different I find male ESIs from their female counterparts. Female ESIs seem much more steely and reserved. The male ones seem comparatively effusive.
    The reverse seems to be true of LSI males and females in my experience, where many of the LSI women will have a kind of enthusiastic and personally warm manner that will land them anywhere but an LSI typing.