Thread: Asap Rocky

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Asap Rocky

SLE?

Last edited by suedehead; 05-05-2014 at 04:59 AM.

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you still think he might be sle?

he's so cute....

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's cool how quadra artists tend to collaborate together... A$AP ROCKY & Skrillex...

Badass SLE + IEI

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP, INTJ, ...
    Last edited by Sol; 03-11-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ti creative, Fe HA at a glance.

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxvc
    Last edited by sushi; 07-20-2016 at 01:39 PM.

enneagram 946/947

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's super good loooking. Don't SLEs smile a bit less though? He has soft looking eyes

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like lil bow wow

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A$AP is bae, he's fantastic <3 I think we're identicals (he might even be INFj); hear me out:

- Aristocracy is pretty much clear, he has strong group awareness and social categories. You heard that in the post above by suede, and also in the video I provided below. On the other hand, he is an advocate of bringing people together beyond these classifications, always emphasis on an open mind.
    - Rocky has a more subdued way of speaking, although he can get enthusiastic when needed. No dramatic outbursts in every video I've seen, his music is also more chill. serious > merry. When he enters the conversation, the merry-making drops completely and things get real.
    - variety of spheres he tries out: rapping, modeling, producing, directing etc, pretty experimental
    - says that he appreciates eclectic taste
    - doesn't discuss issues for discussion's sake. He talks about issues that really impact people in their real lives. NeFiTe over NeTiFe
    - In the interview below: "I want to make music, I want to inspire, I wanna promote peace [...] I wanna promote prosperity, especially for black people, especially for just young people, ambitious people, underprivileged people, I'm not here to talk about supremacy, I'm not here to talk about who's dominant, it's effed up! [...] It's really sad [...] racism is really big [...] It's the truth you can feel the energy, you can feel the tension, you can feel the separation! [...] That video with Sterling [...] touched me the most" and so on. Does that sound SLE-ish? A person who strives for conquering, obstacle, even domination, hierarchy etc? That's a whole lot of Fi and intuition going on. VERY ethical. Big focus on people right there. Ne is going on and on listing all different facets that he generates on the fly.
    - His irrationality - Improvises, very chaotic speech patterns, impulses. In the interview, he moves around a lot. Yeah as for posture I see no INFjness
    - Rejects responsibility lmao, and authority as well --> Ti PoLR
    - lack of Ti is also manifesting in his speaking style, man is he incoherent (and I took a long time to notice that myself)
    - "It's all about perception" - Also my signature phrase
    - That -seeking!! Extreme fashion shtick... likes it polished and fancy, but comfortable nevertheless. Could be Si HA as well, I'm not sure... But imagine some SLI listening to A$AP's long ethical ramblings and then saying, "come on man you need a milkshake, here" and A$AP is like ahh <3 Nah more realistically he likes being offered a relaxing blunt though Idk about Te-seeking if he's EII, need some help w/ that
    - I saw more Si-seeking in other outfits, he showed up all muffled up in several layered jackets and hoodies
    - also no problem talking about Si topics: residence, lifestyle.
    - "Every album I lose someone [...] some people can relate, some can't" - again, very ethical view on things
    - "How come black lives matter only when the police take em´?" - ditto!
    - Really, the Delta NF activism is strong in this guy
    - "I'm just speaking facts!"
    - favourite fictional piece: Harry Potter! Delta af
    - Always emphasizes context and accurate elaborations according to it. "I can't speak about it because I wasn't there!" Ne-Te.
    - adjusts to the vocal range of others, esp. in volume, Fe HA operating in the background as in 10:55?
    - speaking in loops; again with ethical agenda, "I want to promote unity man, love, that's really missing" --> negativist
    - people are dying to know about his relationships lmao
    - around 13 minutes, def evidence that he isn't Se valuing
    - this man's level of abstract thinking someone in the comments said that his third eye is strong lol that's Ne
    - Head in the clouds, pretty much detached from the surroundings... and all these trippy videos omg the imagination

A lot more animate here (aristocracy in Delta NFs pretty much regulates speech register, it depends on who they talk to)

Found some more very Delta NF quotes here:

“Celebrities ruined fashion for me. I used to put a lot of thought into what I was wearing and then…all my favorite brands were being bought and worn by the biggest poseurs and celebrities with terrible taste.”

“I can say that I’ve been scrutinized for my fashion since I was about 15 years old…I feel like I had to go through the whole Civil Rights Movement just to be comfortable, to make other people comfortable, to be able to wear what they want to wear, and a lot of dudes are just claiming to have it without having to have that sacrifice or suffering through all that kind of shit.”

Opinions? Sorry that post was kind of chaotic

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    A$AP is bae, he's fantastic <3 I think we're identicals (he might even be INFj); hear me out:

- Aristocracy is pretty much clear, he has strong group awareness and social categories. You heard that in the post above by suede, and also in the video I provided below. On the other hand, he is an advocate of bringing people together beyond these classifications, always emphasis on an open mind.
    - Rocky has a more subdued way of speaking, although he can get enthusiastic when needed. No dramatic outbursts in every video I've seen, his music is also more chill. serious > merry. When he enters the conversation, the merry-making drops completely and things get real.
    - variety of spheres he tries out: rapping, modeling, producing, directing etc, pretty experimental
    - says that he appreciates eclectic taste
    - doesn't discuss issues for discussion's sake. He talks about issues that really impact people in their real lives. NeFiTe over NeTiFe
    - In the interview below: "I want to make music, I want to inspire, I wanna promote peace [...] I wanna promote prosperity, especially for black people, especially for just young people, ambitious people, underprivileged people, I'm not here to talk about supremacy, I'm not here to talk about who's dominant, it's effed up! [...] It's really sad [...] racism is really big [...] It's the truth you can feel the energy, you can feel the tension, you can feel the separation! [...] That video with Sterling [...] touched me the most" and so on. Does that sound SLE-ish? A person who strives for conquering, obstacle, even domination, hierarchy etc? That's a whole lot of Fi and intuition going on. VERY ethical. Big focus on people right there. Ne is going on and on listing all different facets that he generates on the fly.
    - His irrationality - Improvises, very chaotic speech patterns, impulses. In the interview, he moves around a lot. Yeah as for posture I see no INFjness
    - Rejects responsibility lmao, and authority as well --> Ti PoLR
    - lack of Ti is also manifesting in his speaking style, man is he incoherent (and I took a long time to notice that myself)
    - "It's all about perception" - Also my signature phrase
    - That -seeking!! Extreme fashion shtick... likes it polished and fancy, but comfortable nevertheless. Could be Si HA as well, I'm not sure... But imagine some SLI listening to A$AP's long ethical ramblings and then saying, "come on man you need a milkshake, here" and A$AP is like ahh <3 Nah more realistically he likes being offered a relaxing blunt though Idk about Te-seeking if he's EII, need some help w/ that
    - I saw more Si-seeking in other outfits, he showed up all muffled up in several layered jackets and hoodies
    - also no problem talking about Si topics: residence, lifestyle.
    - "Every album I lose someone [...] some people can relate, some can't" - again, very ethical view on things
    - "How come black lives matter only when the police take em´?" - ditto!
    - Really, the Delta NF activism is strong in this guy
    - "I'm just speaking facts!"
    - favourite fictional piece: Harry Potter! Delta af
    - Always emphasizes context and accurate elaborations according to it. "I can't speak about it because I wasn't there!" Ne-Te.
    - adjusts to the vocal range of others, esp. in volume, Fe HA operating in the background as in 10:55?
    - speaking in loops; again with ethical agenda, "I want to promote unity man, love, that's really missing" --> negativist
    - people are dying to know about his relationships lmao
    - around 13 minutes, def evidence that he isn't Se valuing
    - this man's level of abstract thinking someone in the comments said that his third eye is strong lol that's Ne
    - Head in the clouds, pretty much detached from the surroundings... and all these trippy videos omg the imagination

A lot more animate here (aristocracy in Delta NFs pretty much regulates speech register, it depends on who they talk to)

Found some more very Delta NF quotes here:

“Celebrities ruined fashion for me. I used to put a lot of thought into what I was wearing and then…all my favorite brands were being bought and worn by the biggest poseurs and celebrities with terrible taste.”

“I can say that I’ve been scrutinized for my fashion since I was about 15 years old…I feel like I had to go through the whole Civil Rights Movement just to be comfortable, to make other people comfortable, to be able to wear what they want to wear, and a lot of dudes are just claiming to have it without having to have that sacrifice or suffering through all that kind of shit.”

Opinions? Sorry that post was kind of chaotic
    Nice post but that is not his real twitter account, it's a parody one. I agree that he seems like an ethical type. I think he is extroverted though :-)

TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-Se (7w8): A$AP Rocky

Last edited by toska; 08-11-2021 at 10:30 PM.
    Typing
    Gallery
    | Sedecology
    Network
    Tumblr
    Assessment (Beta)
    Socionics | Instinct

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE 7w8

• Makes trippy, psychedelic Si-seeking music

• likes to flaunt his diverse tastes/indie cred (has sought out collabs with morrissey and lana del rey, references cult films like enter the void in his music videos, etc.)

• Good taste/particular about visuals and fashion like a lot of other IEE rappers

Last edited by Averroes; 05-06-2022 at 12:14 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asap is not Se base, his persona is the result of the expectation that the industry has on how a "rapper" should behave and Se HA. Role Se is valid as well.

I think he is LIE (Rihanna's dual). I don't think he is expressive enough to be EIE and imo not infantile enough to be IEE.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".