Hmm.. What is my type?
Hey guys! Please type me based on the following facts about me. I hope it's enough.
- I usually like doing things on my own.
- I can handle social interactions but socializing for prolonged periods of time can be draining.
- I prefer making decisions based on the facts "at hand".
- I rarely discuss my emotions.
- I do follow a weekly routine but sometimes act impulsively.
- I am somewhat of a perfectionist.
- I have a calm, composed demeanor.
- I get impatient when people don't get to the point.
- Work hard play hard attitude.
- I prefer the most effective solutions and care about nothing else.
- Concerned about getting from point A to point B.
- I barely show excitement, although it doesn't mean that I don't feel excitement at times.
- I'm a very optimistic person.
- I tend to be messy at times.
- A very introspective person.
Just to give you guys some background information, about 4 years ago I used to type as INFp, now I type as ISTx. I'm feeling more ISTj but based on my previous post, what do you guys think? Any responses will be appreciated :]. Thanks!
Hey Ath! Thanks for your response! What type is perfectionism most synonymous to? What I'm saying is, if I'm getting the job done it has to be done right. No time for mediocrity.
what's your favorite day of the week and why? what do you like to do on your spare time? what would make you stressed out?
write a short story involving your favorite character (this is for dichotomies)
Good point Ath, I should probably get an overall understanding of Socionics.
Hey Nevero. My favorite day is Saturday because I can wake up late and sleep late without consequences. Things that have the potential to stress me out are bills and deadlines.
Our protagonist, a mysterious shadowy figure, walks into a smokey tavern looking to find out some information. The thugs at this tavern don't take kindly to his presence and a fight breaks out. Unknowing of his fighting abilities, the thugs are decimated. He casually continues walking further into the tavern to do what he came for.
Haha! No clue if this is what you meant.