Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what type is this girl (Kat's type)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what type is this girl (Kat's type)

she's made a lot of videos on socionics - does anyone know her from this site? any guesses as to her type from the videos?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE?!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Based on the content of her videos, she is implying she is IEI...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She says she IEI, but her Fe is of the Mobilizing kind. Therefore ILE. I mean, she writes:

"Strongly emotional and they express their emotions easily. Are coquettish, enticing, and dress with taste. The aesthetes in relations, they value good manners. Know how to provoke their partner's initiative. Usually remain diplomatic but sometimes become capricious, exacting and easily agitated, however they are easily appeased. Love sexual games and prolonged preparations."

But this is what we see in real life:

Dress with taste? ....
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    hi there ca! what about the other girl here? i know someone who looks like her

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Her mannerism is a bit masculine to me. The way she sits with her legs spread apart in particular. Her laugh too, something about it seemed like she was holding back her laugh or at the very least tone it down or soften it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her outfit makes me want to wear baggy pants forever. cuz her ass is munching on those tights. (and mine probably does too without me realizing it).

for her type: EXXX seems likely.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am trying to watch the rest of the video but I find myself wanting to yell, "more ale, wench!"

gonna have to listen without the visual...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I cut the video where she wears that elegant outfit after just 30 seconds...
    Her style is ... incredible

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such elegance.

Why am I watching downton abbey :/

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forumactionsquicklinks View Post
    hi there ca! what about the other girl here? i know someone who looks like her

It's difficult to tell, because she's wearing glasses. I think along the lines of Alpha irrational, most likely SEI. A very excited one, that is.

ETA: some of the mannerisms are actually very ILE, but there is a authenticity in the emotional expression that makes me think she can not be ILE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, you know she probably reads the forum. No need to say hurtful shit.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Guys, you know she probably reads the forum. No need to say hurtful shit.
    In that case I'm willing to confess I wouldn't mind having breakfast with her some day.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Is this really how IEI 4w3 looks like?! I'm not trying to be offensive, just don't get the vibe...seems waay agressive to me. I would type her ILE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well I hope she doesn't think I consider her a wench then. My automatic association is with a certain way of accentuating the breasts that make me think of peasant girls or pirate chicks. It was nothing against her specifically. I don't care what people wear unless we are bonded by love and/or friendship, then we have this unspoken agreement to be honest with each other about certain things. I have pics of some of my questionable "elegant" wardrobe choices that would rival a hooker or a vampire.That is not directed to her since she did NOT conjure up images of hookers or vampires in me.

Maybe it is my masculine side that notices how breasts are presented. Now I feel a little bad since I do not want to hurt feelings.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Is this really how IEI 4w3 looks like?! I'm not trying to be offensive, just don't get the vibe...seems waay agressive to me. I would type her ILE.
    My own conclusion after watching the video is that I did not feel IEI energy.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, my comment was about pants. her pants. and all pants.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My own conclusion after watching the video is that I did not feel IEI energy.
    Although Idk, she probably knows what she is if she's making videos on IEI's i just really don't see any aristocracy (4w3) in her. I've watched some other videos and she could eat me for breakfast

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Although Idk, she probably knows what she is if she's making videos on IEI's i just really don't see any aristocracy (4w3) in her. I've watched some other videos and she could eat me for breakfast
    Heh maybe she has self-dualized.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Based on the content of her videos, she is implying she is IEI...
    watching her videos i had a hard time believing her self-typing and wanted to see if anyone here knows her or has talked to her to give their feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    She says she IEI, but her Fe is of the Mobilizing kind. Therefore ILE.
    what made you conclude that she has mobilizing Fe? the slip-ups in dressing style could be Si or Se polr of rational intuitive types.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about EII? She could be an Fi user

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of you don't even know for a little bit what an IEI looks like.

I'm embarassed...
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh maybe she has self-dualized.
    Is this possible?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Is this possible?
    NO
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The OP:
    She's a sensory type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    Most of you don't even know for a little bit what an IEI looks like.

I'm embarassed...
    It's super shameful to not be able to stereotype someone based on their appearance.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    My sister is an EII and she's only scary when she's absolutely pushed to it. She doesn't know the meaning of the word assertion the rest of the time. I think that's the difference between -PoLR and creative.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Is this possible?
    I wouldn't rule it out considering the human body and brain are pretty remarkable. You can learn to do many things when you are determined enough... so I say, yes, it is possible.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't rule it out considering the human body and brain is pretty remarkable and you can learn to do many things when you are determined enough so I say, yes, it is possible.
    Oh, yes. Determination is everything. The vision is more than enough to motivate me most of the time.

Its not like an IEI needs to use to the same extent (or the same way) as an SLE. We just need enough to get by. Both types have willpower enough, just completely different approaches to utilising it. An IEI does not need turned on all the time to achieve long term goals. An SLE would be impossibly sidetracked if they engaged their for more time than they needed it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Oh, yes. Determination is everything. The vision is more than enough to motivate me most of the time.

Its not like an IEI needs to use to the same extent (or the same way) as an SLE. We just need enough to get by. Both types have willpower enough, just completely different approaches to utilising it. An IEI does not need turned on all the time to achieve long term goals. An SLE would be impossibly sidetracked if they engaged their for more time than they needed it.
    Honestly I have only imagined how being self-dualized would manifest in me and haven't really considered how it might manifest in others. I really don't have a desire to experience the world much different than I already do.
    ----
    RE: Videos
    I finally watched the EII - IEI video above and she said some things that I can relate to but then other things seemed to be reversed from the descriptions I read online. Her ability to present so much information on the fly was impressive even though I don't know enough about socionics to say if it was technically correct. She seemed confident and could monologue pretty well without the need for someone to ask her questions. I am not as confident in my ability to present so much information in a verbal form without going off on unrelated emotionally fueled tangents.

There is one thing I may have totally misunderstood. Did anyone else hear her say Adolf ****** was an IEI?

I am overtired so I may have heard her wrong.
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-10-2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: sp

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is one thing I may have totally misunderstood. Did anyone else hear her say Adolf ****** was an IEI?
    I must have missed it. At what point in the video does she say this?
    PS - We ought to watch out or this thread is going to go way, way off topic!
    (Does this site sensor his name or something?)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I did not finish the video but Adolf is commonly considered as INFJ in MBTI.

@kadda1212 would you mind to enlighten us and make us know what does an IEI look like please?
    I feel guilty for having embarassed you.

I really do not get the IEI vibe from her, at least visually
    But we probably shouldn't rely on VI this time..

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No she couldn't. I mean, she probably checked the forementioned video before she posted it on YouTube, and apparently she didn't conclude everything about it was faux pas. Therefore Fi PoLR.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just wanted to say, that I'm not doubting her IEI status based on her appearance whatsoever, only her agressive, assertive energy.

"Female IEI is the embodiment of the conventional ideas of femininity. Yet, she still seem so sensitive, brittle, and defenseless to the point that it would make any man want to instantly protect her."

I mean, this is obviously exaggerated, but I think there is something to it...or not ?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    I did not finish the video but Adolf is commonly considered as INFJ in MBTI.

@kadda1212 would you mind to enlighten us and make us know what does an IEI look like please?
    I feel guilty for having embarassed you.

I really do not get the IEI vibe from her, at least visually
    But we probably shouldn't rely on VI this time..
    Yes, you shouldn't rely on VI. I know, she's IEI, because I've spoken to her several times. I can relate to many of the things she says, also in her videos.
    She draws a really good picture of what an IEI is like in her videos. So, you should watch those if you want to get enlightened.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she's dumb and embarrassing, whatever type she is. NTR.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kadda No, wait, isn't VI the only reliable and most important thing to rely on especially when you have no idea who the person is?

I thought making comments on the boobs and butt of someone was the most intelligent way to type! What did I get wrong?

These people exhude knowledge, I'm really curious how far they go

PS. I'm also highly impressed by the defenselessness and brittleness in the comments of Aylin and Darya.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Kadda No, wait, isn't VI the only reliable and most important thing to rely on especially when you have no idea who the person is?

I thought making comments on the boobs and butt of someone was the most intelligent way to type! What did I get wrong?

These people exhude knowledge, I'm really curious how far they go
    I agree, let's keep boobs and butts out of comments

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, let's keep boobs and butts out of comments
    Cool, any question you feel like asking?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

PS. I'm also highly impressed by the defenselessness and brittleness in the comments of Aylin and Darya.
    Brittleness? I'm just trying to explain my comments in case they seemed offensive, cause they weren't meant that way. If you're going to put yourself on the internet, you can expect some negative feedback. She seems like a self-confident girl, so I don't think she cares that much. But I agree some comments were.mean and unnecessary.

Edited: I'm sorry I'm referring to you in third person

I like your explanation of Ni and Ni/Ne comparisons btw

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast