Thread: Copblock [NSFW]

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Copblock [NSFW]

I wanted to make this thread so that people would be aware that calling the cops on someone can be one of the most violent things people can casually do to their fellow human being. Cops are almost never held legally accountable and even the court has ruled that they have no duty to protect.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is "Location:" under your nick up to date?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wife calls a cop to protect his suicidal husband who then gets shot by a prepared officer for wielding a knife.

A man is executed by a SWAT team for betting $50 on Redskins.

A girl accidentally called the cops and the one of them came to shoot their 35-pound dog

Police officer shoots a dog after kicking it and then issues a ticket for it not being on leash:
    "I get out to talk to the people, two dogs come around me, one of them's growling and snarling. I kick it. It comes back around, now it's growling and snarling. I kick it again. Then it lunges at me, I'm like, fuck you. So, I just shot it

A brave public servant kick out towards disabled man's service dog and then valiantly shot it.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to honesty say that their tactical training is to blame. The tactics trainers are looking to prepare the cops for worst case scenarios and so create a mindset that every encounter verges on disaster. Police in the US are trained to shot and then KEEP shooting until the target drops. In the 1970's they were trained to shoot once and then look at the effect of the shot. They were training to shoot then assess, now they are trained to drop the target with multiple shots.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All my experience with police was good and these links you posted are exceptions . That's all I have to say

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the National Guard. They tend to help during natural disasters.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try to avoid posting about old news anymore.

2nd of May, 2014: Cop is caught on video abusing his own dog.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by severina View Post
    a lot of military and police people are crazy that's no news )= back in my hometown there were those guys who are freshmen in military school and loving it and they got a bit tipsy and started marching (lol) and pretending to shoot people
    ahhhh...!

This made me remember a time I was in Greece on a train and a group of military guys got on and made us all get off even though there were only a few of them. They were really drunk. When my EII friend refused to get up they got in our faces and yelled and.. I pushed them off and we immediately got off the train with our stuff. douchebags. we had to wait like an hour for the next one.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews...213839328.html

A very good example of why you don't answer questions posed by the police, even if you are 100% sure of your innocence.

Taking the woman's story at face value, you can see now how the comments she made to the cops ("I had a few sips of a friends drink", "I took some Vicodin [a week ago]", "My eyes are red and glassy because I've been crying") were used against her to paint her as a liar and intoxicated at the time of the accident, in order to accuse her of a DUI, and at-fault for the accident, when she was a victim of an officer's own reckless behavior. It doesn't matter that her story is framed in such a way that it would appear exonerating to any rational-minded person, because in America, it's anything you say can be used against you, not for you. If put on trial, the officer can choose to remember her statements in whatever context he thinks she made them in.

It wasn't until video evidence had surfaced which contradicted the Deputy's initial report of the incident did he change his story.

Bottom line? You're fucked if an argument comes down to the word of a police officer vs. your own. The time to plea your innocence is not when you're face to face with the cops, but in the court room, in front of a judge or jury, with the appropriate legal representation on your side.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had a fairly good experience with the police force in Australia. A couple of friends are cops and haven't ever fired a weapon whilst on the scene of a crime.

*shrugs*

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't think it was Aqua's intent to say that everyone in law enforcement are conniving, maliciously homicidal, and dog-killing maniacs. His message, as I understand it, is a cautionary one against casually invoking police involvement in resolving disputes; or accepting their authority unquestionably, and without regard for our own rights anytime we are confronted by them.

Police officers are still people, and people make mistakes. But when the police make mistakes, it has the potential to cost somebody their life -- both figuratively and literally.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I usually don't morally accept someone becoming a police officer, most people do and I don't see the point of fighting it since they see it as an only alternative for any real security. One thing I can do is to remind that they can act irresponsible and most of the time they won't be held accountable for it. They usually just get paid vacation while their colleagues investigate whether they are guilty.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To me cops represent the worst of mankind: laws, rules, order. They get paid to enforce the ten commandments. Separation of church and state apparently means shit.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWAT team was protecting America from a petty drug dealer by enacting a raid and throwing a flashbang grenade in a toddler's crib. The 19 month old toddler lost half of his face, other lung and is in coma with an estimated 50 percent chances of survival. The County Sheriff claims that the no-knock raid was properly executed.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    I like the National Guard. They tend to help during natural disasters.
    This is the cop block thread and you have provoked my madman sensibilities with this comment.

Government likes to remember school shootings but not this one.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cop tried to kill a horrible dog named Precious and shot himself in the lef instead. As usual, the dog was probably not a threat and even if he wasn't, somehow postmen and pizza delivery guys do their jobs perfectly without shooting animals. This is poetic justice.